Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I think Mega Man 2 is the most overrated Mega Man game ever
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Batman Forever are not that bad, in fact, they're some of my biggest guilty pleasures

Rainbow Dash is my least favorite of the Mane 6

I think Batman is a boring character in the hands of a bad writer

I'm not fond of most of the ThatGuyWithTheGlasses staff

Equestria Girls was not bad at all, but it had a shitty ending

Spoony NEEDS to retire from making reviews, just because I have a feeling that he's REALLY tired of it

• Brohoof 2

HowtoBasic was funny at first, but recently all of his videos have been immature and disgusting.

Son, welcome to the basis of YouTube. Where people think that crashing braking stuff is funny when you can do yourself and make money off of it.
  • Brohoof 4

Bullying is only an issue for the weak and suicide strengthens the gene pool

I like the Star Wars prequels more than the originals

You are literally worse then the guy who said Hitler wasnt bad

• Brohoof 1

I think Mega Man 2 is the most overrated Mega Man game ever

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Batman Forever are not that bad, in fact, they're some of my biggest guilty pleasures

Rainbow Dash is my least favorite of the Mane 6

I think Batman is a boring character in the hands of a bad writer

I'm not fond of most of the ThatGuyWithTheGlasses staff

Equestria Girls was not bad at all, but it had a shitty ending

Spoony NEEDS to retire from making reviews, just because I have a feeling that he's REALLY tired of it

-AS MUCH AS I DETEST THE WORD OVERRATED I agree that Mega Man 2 is nowhere near as great as it's made out to be. 1 and 3 were better!

-I agree with ASM2 and Batman Forever and I will go even further and say I enjoyed Batman & Robin. Yes I'm aware that it was ungodly stupid but that stupidity helped make a very fun movie!!

-I'll say Rarity is my least favorite and I DESPISE Sweet & Elite!

-Allow me to direct you to ASBAR (All Star Batman & Robin) made by Frank Miller where you won't find a boring character but a character that will leave you shocked and pissed off by the way he's written along with everybody else in the bloody book!! OH IT'S BAAAAAAAAAD!! REALLY REAALY BAD!!!

-I REALLY detest JesuOtaku, Nash and CR!!

- I also thought Equestria Girls was a fun movie and I enjoyed it!

• Brohoof 1

Global warming isn't real, or at least, it cannot be accurately attributed to human activity.  Our database is so small that scientists could not come close to proving their madcap theories, and either way the problem certainly can't be fixed if we all start living like Amish people or scrounging for every scrap of "renewable energy".  The end.

I dislike how it seems most of the fanworks cater to Dash in order to sell. I think it's just using her popularity to try and give them a boost and is ultimately just selling out their artistic integrity for fame within the fandom, as worthless as that is -_-

Oh well. I guess I'm biased in this regard because I really only look at exclusively Rarity fan works, anyway.

• Brohoof 2

-AS MUCH AS I DETEST THE WORD OVERRATED I agree that Mega Man 2 is nowhere near as great as it's made out to be. 1 and 3 were better!

-I agree with ASM2 and Batman Forever and I will go even further and say I enjoyed Batman & Robin. Yes I'm aware that it was ungodly stupid but that stupidity helped make a very fun movie!!

-I'll say Rarity is my least favorite and I DESPISE Sweet & Elite!

-Allow me to direct you to ASBAR (All Star Batman & Robin) made by Frank Miller where you won't find a boring character but a character that will leave you shocked and pissed off by the way he's written along with everybody else in the bloody book!! OH IT'S BAAAAAAAAAD!! REALLY REAALY BAD!!!

-I REALLY detest JesuOtaku, Nash and CR!!

- I also thought Equestria Girls was a fun movie and I enjoyed it!

Well, MM2 isn't as cracked up as everyone makes it, yes. I don't know if I would call 2 my least favorite, but it isn't high on my list.

Batman and Robin is like Spider-Man 3: I may hate both movies, but they are a blast to riff on. PS: I DO actually like the club scene just for the sheer stupidity. :P

Oh, you mean Crazy Steve? He scares me...  :blink:

Not to mention, Miller wrote Holy Terror. I may loathe One More Day for fucking up Spider-Man so badly in his reputation, but Miller REALLY wrote himself in a ditch with it.

I feel people who wish death upon characters in the show, let alone full-on HATE them, are people who take the show way too seriously.

Trains are better than Cars. Of course.  :P

Most of the popular Youtubers aren't anything special.

Most of the hated MLP episodes have nothing even wrong with them. Mysterious Mare-Do-Well..

Derpy Hooves is nothing special. She only started off as an animation error and she only spoke once because of shallow fanservice.

• Brohoof 4

Posting from the "things you hate that everyone else likes" thread since the same priciples apply anyway

- Trixie: I still don't understand why she gets so much attention, she was a just a mediocre one-shot from a poor episode and suddenly she's one of the most popular characters in the fandom, and keeps getting so much special treatment from the show and comic's staff. The fact that fans are demanding her to come back for S5 even though she's getting major roles in both the comics and freaking Rainbow Rocks while other more promising one-shots get forgotten or ignored entirely is absolutely frustrating and depressing

- While I'm at it, Magic Duel wasn't that great either and far far far away from being S3's best episode, personally I found at the lower end of S3 episodes

- MMO's in general: The idea behind MMO's never appealed to me

- Real-time strategy games: I have absolutely no patience for these kinds of games

- The PS4: The hype surrounding it is outstanding. There's absolutely no reason to get one right now yet everyone keeps beating off it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, yet all there is to get are a couple of underwhelming 1st party titles, multiplatforms you can get just about anywhere, including last gen consoles, and a PS3 rerelea- I'm sorry, "remasters". I'm gonna lose even more hope for the console if the rumored Beyond Two Souls PS4 rerelease turns out to be true

-Oh, and one more. Religion vs Atheists: There's nothing wrong with being religious, and there's nothing wrong with being an atheist. Now please, for the love of Celly, quit acting like gigantic douchebags to each other and everyone else

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 5

I don't think RD has that great of a singing voice. She's got a raspy voice when she talks and it makes her singing voice sound scratchy. Everyone always talks about how she's got an amazing singing voice, and I'm just here thinking that it sounds similar to when a DJ rubs a record :confused:

Also, Spitfire is extremely overrated and I dont get how some people can call her sexy :confused: To be honest, she always looked pretty butch to me. 

• Brohoof 2

I got a few more opinions I want you to kill me over:
The Phantom Menace wasn't that bad, in fact, it's my favorite of the prequel trilogy, but that's not saying much.

I don't care about the X-Men, as there are too many characters, and it's too convoluted for me to care.

Other than when Batman is written in the hands of a good writer, I couldn't care about DC.

Sonic Lost World wasn't that bad, in fact, I like it.

Both the Dark Knight Returns and Spider-Man Reign go in the "meh" category for me.

I do not like Frank Miller, like at all.

I like Ghost Busters 2.

The Mega Man Battle Network series needs more love.

Sonic Adventure 2 is an average game... in fact: Heroes > Adventure 2

I have hopes for the Amazing Spider-Man movie franchise. 

I like the art style to Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.

Mysterious Mare Do Well isn't THAT bad.

Apple Family Reunion is a good episode.

I kinda like the Reflections arc in the main comic series, despite the problems it has

Heh heh heh, "blotches of pain". :lol:

I guess in someway it makes even more sense.

The tatic of splattering paint across a board with no intention of making a simple shape is so painful, it deserves to be called pain in this case.

Now For more unpopular opinions.

I hate Youtubers.

"Hur dur. I'm making a parody of a famous song so I can be famous for 15 minutes and take over board and make own series off it." "I'll make a let's play channel and play shit you already played and put my horrible commentary and ruin the game more than it already is."

"I'll make some foul attempt to get your guy's attention like killing my pet turtle and be labeled a sociopath by everyone. All for the sake of popularity."

-Every Youtuber, blogger, lets player, parody maker ever.

• Brohoof 2

I guess in someway it makes even more sense.

The tatic of splattering paint across a board with no intention of making a simple shape is so painful, it deserves to be called pain in this case.

Now For more unpopular opinions.

I hate Youtubers.

"Hur dur. I'm making a parody of a famous song so I can be famous for 15 minutes and take over board and make own series off it." "I'll make a let's play channel and play shit you already played and put my horrible commentary and ruin the game more than it already is."

"I'll make some foul attempt to get your guy's attention like killing my pet turtle and be labeled a sociopath by everyone. All for the same od popularity."

-Every Youtuber, blogger, lets player, parody maker ever.

If I do become a YouTuber, which I highly doubt that I will, I won't do shit like that for money. For example, I wrote a pony version of the song "GeminEye," done by the Megas, called "PinkiePEye." I did it for fun, and not to make a quick buck, because I had a lot of free time on my hands.

Also, that killing pet turtle thing... fuck Onision. I hate his guts so much.  :angry:

Pizza Hut: Haven't had in ages

Papa Johns: I like it

Dominio's: Fuck the smell. That is all.

In addition to that, not all local pizzerias are good either. I've been to a few that were just way too greasy. Disgusting. Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

This is why you go to Little Caesar's, or at least, I do. It's my favorite pizza chain. :P

I guess I'm just biased towards New York pizza. It's amazing though how quickly my appetite gets ruined when I look down on my plate and see a puddle of grease. I think the quality of the ingredients play a big role in that.

Inner beauty is a bajillion times more important than any sort of outer beauty. I don't care how "sexy" a man or woman is. If you're a dick, I don't like you—simple.

• Brohoof 4