Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Why has this suddenly become a thread on Homosexuality...theirs nothing wrong with it.
I'm just not fond of same gender shipping's if Hasbro decided to have a same gender couple then fine completely alright but it doesn't mean I have to 100% agree with it.  

Classic rock is pretty shit. I don't understand the praise.

Please tell me you're at least not into most of today's modern crap. :(  :angry:  :blush:

Oh, uh, on topic; EDM is not a bad genre, particularly if you know how to create good beats without making people's eardrums bleed. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Recently I developed one harsh yet somehow unpopular opinion:

If You think Your religion, nationality, ideology, opinion is worth killing for - start with Yourself. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like Batman (sorry! I don't hate him. I just find him... boring. And overly moody). 

Nor do I understand the craziness over bacon or Nutella. I've tried both and they're nice, but not something I'd go nuts over.  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I both like and hate this statement at the same time.

It is how I feel when I hear about people assaulting each other over opinion only. World does not need troublemakers that will slaughter others in name of for example God. And God himself (assuming he exists) probably does not need them neither. 

• Brohoof 2

It is how I feel when I hear about people assaulting each other over opinion only. World does not need troublemakers that will slaughter others in name of for example God. And God himself (assuming he exists) probably does not need them neither. 

I call these people "extremists". Christianity had them, and sort of still do, on a smaller scale.

All of the "explorers" in the 16th-17th century did their slaughtering in the name of god.

And there are many Christians today who think that gays are totally messed up and an insult to humanity, which is totally WRONG.

Gays are some of the strongest-loving people, ever.

I call these people "extremists". Christianity had them, and sort of still do, on a smaller scale.

All of the "explorers" in the 16th-17th century did their slaughtering in the name of god.

And there are many Christians today who think that gays are totally messed up and an insult to humanity, which is totally WRONG.

Gays are some of the strongest-loving people, ever.

Extremists are exact the kind of people I aim for. I don't support them and never will.

If explorers did that (and I know they did) then I am not going to praise them neither btw. 

No matter, who someone is, if that person kills for religion then that person is a scum to me. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't see the need for higher video quality, well, anything. I don't get the point of buying a new $500 TV and a whole new collection of the same movies that I already have just so I can have barely better video quality.

• Brohoof 1

I don't see the need for higher video quality, well, anything. I don't get the point of buying a new $500 TV and a whole new collection of the same movies that I already have just so I can have barely better video quality.

I have no desire for anything beyond 480p, although sometimes 720 is nice.

• Brohoof 1

Five Nights at Freddy's isn't scary. It's kind of like the Slenderman of 2014, it's not that scary yet everyone goes crazy over of it.

In fact, it's not even good!

IMO Slender was always a big nothing and FNAF had a mysteriously interesting story that brings intrigue from me.

Isn't better than PT, though.

Homophobia is WRONG.

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG.

cut

He was joking.

OT

- Disco is the best electronic genre

- Hardstyle isn't all "DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH"

- Nor is Hard Dance

- EDM > Genres which use natural instruments

- Jazz is still pretty good though

• Brohoof 2

I don't like cheese on my pizza. Can't stand the texture of melted cheese unless it's on nachos.

Everything in this thread was easily ignorable, except this. 

What kind of monster ARE you?  :confused:

I have no desire for anything beyond 480p, although sometimes 720 is nice.

I... I'm having trouble comprehending this. How do you work this out?

• Brohoof 1

He was joking.

As if I didn't know.

Way to ruin the moment, there, Ghostrider.

>.<

Edit:

Also, I'm NOT kidding. (and wasn't kidding before, either).

Just saying.

Edited by Miles

Some US thoughts: I support US drone strikes. I support the FSA. Putin us a terrible leader. Obama is an okay president neutered by the Republicans.

I don't believe in tolerance or compromise with conservatives. Their policies actively endanger our future, our education, our scientific integrity; they oppress minorities and they destroy the soil and people with their capitalist-christian bullshit.

The vast majority of Democrats and liberals are cowards and pushovers, and too many aren't willing to go far enough in fear of being "radical".

I'm a "SJW" and proud of it. ^_^

Stereotypical gay people are worse than actual homophobes.

Gay pride is stupid, and I laugh when straight people call me a homophobe for it. They don't understand.

"Gay pride" is about embracing a segment of our identity that has been attacked and persecuted for centuries. Its not about "We're gay yay!", its about "We're gay and comfortable with it and we won't be shamed."

• Brohoof 1