Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Minecraft is far, far, FAR from the best PC game ever created.

Saying "PC > Consoles" isn't an unpopular opinion.

Mysterious Mare Do Well isn't the worst MLP episode.

Death Battle as a whole is usually BS.

• Brohoof 2

Death Battle as a whole is usually BS.

True. But it's fun BS.

Also, the Virtua Fighter series deserves more love.

• Brohoof 1

Lego Movie was simply meh, Beyonce is overrated and so is every pop star, technology is ruining society, and good people are just way harder to find these days. There! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

I feel like this thread has become "Things I hate"

Okay, let me try to fix this.

Hook with Robin Williams as Peter Pan is a great Family movie.

• Brohoof 1

"Why do we exist" is a stupid fucking question. That's like asking why mountains exist. You can ask what leads to the existence of mountains, but really...they don't have a specific purpose. Nor do we as humans, or the universe itself.

• Brohoof 3

Being single sucks sometimes.

Why our culture is throwing away the old principals of dating and marriage (the average of men to get married is 26 and going up) is a complete mystery to me.

• Brohoof 3

Being single sucks sometimes.

Why our culture is throwing away the old principals of dating and marriage (the average of men to get married is 26 and going up) is a complete mystery to me.

What other principals are they throwing away.

Do the chances REALLY call for this to be the final prediction... or will there ever be?

Not as far as I know.

Which is great, because I never mentioned "the chances" or whatever "the final prediction" is supposed to be.

I'm only talking 'boot evolution :) 

• Brohoof 1

Seems easy enough. I liked Spider-Man 3. Grape juice is the worst thing ever. The Nintendo GameCube is awesome. Dubstep makes my ears bleed. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past is overrated. That's all I can think of at the moment.

every thing you said except spider-man 3 i all agree with but other stuff, i like "never gonna give you up" by rick astley, i think super smash bros melee is over rated and brawl is the best, i dont like ANY super hero movie, i like nintendo over sony and microsoft (i dont count PC as a gaming device), i like lemon flavored things over cherry/strawberry, thats all i can think of for now

Think about the scope of humanity, how many times we will correct our own wrong.

Do the chances REALLY call for this to be the final prediction... or will there ever be?

For all I know, regardless of me being devoutly religious, we could all end up with similar qualities as the three pony tribes, in the future. That sounds fricken' awesome, by the way. Dunno If it'll happen.

Oh, I could go on for hours.

Longevity, Self-preservation, the list goes ON and ON

Don't forget about asexuality, due to religious reasons!

I jest; it might just be my case, though.