To kick things off, I think I'll just ask a couple of simple questions for now:
1. Who is your favorite villain in the series, and why?
2. How did you get started playing the games?
3. How many of the games have you played/beat?
I'll just post my answers first.
1. I have to say the original Xehanort. He is honestly evil, yet seemingly in a more...intelligent way than his two other versions were. He also does bring up some valid points in my opinion about the world as a whole and such.
2. One of my sister's friends had the first game, but accidentally left it at our house. I found it and started to play it and just couldn't help but keep playing. I picked up most of the other games right after that.
3. I've played 1, Chain of Memories(and the remake for the PS2), 2(Both the regular version AND the Final Mix version), Days, and finally 3D. I haven't beaten Days unfortunately due to laziness, but I've beaten every other game that I've played and I'm currently trying to find a Re:Coded to play(even though I already know all that happens in it).
Speaking of beating games, has anybody else beaten 3D? I managed to beat it the day after it came out, and I'm already excited for the next game.
Anyways, post away!
NOTE: If you discuss 3D, please please PLEASE for the love of Celestia USE SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS! That's basically most of the stuff in the game, especially after the first world or two. Most people haven't beaten or even played 3D yet, so don't go and spoiler people without at least giving them the fair warning of a spoiler entry.
Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough, 03 August 2012 - 10:40 PM.
Don't call anything official without PMing Feld0 and asking him first.