Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[SPOILER]Princess Skyla?

Tupin86

For something that Hasbro keeps so secret, they sure do let the toys leak out a lot:

Posted Image

Some people think this could be the daughter of Cadance and Shining Armor, but her vector is of a filly, not a newborn. Just like how RD and Pinkie have these kinds of dolls. Maybe she's Cadance's sister, another member of the Crystal Empire monarchy?

Wonder how this will be in season 3...

• Brohoof 3

Perhaps she's another relative of Celestia, or Cadence for that matter. The setting for season three appears to be the Crystal Mountains (where the Crystal Kingdom lies) assuming the season follows a storyline format spanning 13 episodes so it's possible that Skyla might be a future leader when Cadence runs out of steam.

• Brohoof 2

Bottom left image. Dat hair. This is literally Sweetie Belle + Cadence. Not sure if want.

Well, it'll be interesting to see how and if this is in the show.

• Brohoof 12

I think she must be the daughter of Cadance/Cadence whatever cadanceiscannon.jpg

Maybe there is going to be an episode about it? Some pony ***? Hah just kidding but I hope we'll get another baby ep :)

• Brohoof 1

To the left of her head, it says "mommy, are you a princess too?" so I think she is related to the royal family directly. Most likely, she comes from the Cadence-Shining Armor line. She will probably have a good number of character development episodes if considered a relatively major character.

|--(0)--|

techno915

• Brohoof 1

Im guessing the daughter of candance and Shining armour but why would they call her Skyla? And if shes royalty isnt she suppose to have some sort of special power so if shes called Skyla then maybe she can do something to the Sky?

*dances around happily*

She is absolutely adorable~

I hope she is Cadance and Shining Armor's daughter! That would be so cute! > 3<

Oh, and for the record, Hasbro often uses misleading vectors on their toys. Like how they use a white Celestia vector when the toy is a pink Celestia, or when they use Luna's vector, yet the toy of her is purple, etc. ^-^;; Hasbro probably even doesn't have a newborn pony vector for their toys anyhow... (why, I don't know. You'd think it would be easy to make one and then recolor it when needed...)

If she is a new in-show alicorn newborn, she'll probably look more like Pound and Pumpkin Cake. ^.^

*crosses fingers* Please let this be a new in-show alicorn, please let this be a new in-show alicorn! 8D

• Brohoof 3

*dances around happily*

She is absolutely adorable~

I hope she is Cadance and Shining Armor's daughter! That would be so cute! > 3<

Oh, and for the record, Hasbro often uses misleading vectors on their toys. Like how they use a white Celestia vector when the toy is a pink Celestia, or when they use Luna's vector, yet the toy of her is purple, etc. ^-^;; Hasbro probably even doesn't have a newborn pony vector for their toys anyhow... (why, I don't know. You'd think it would be easy to make one and then recolor it when needed...)

If she is a new in-show alicorn newborn, she'll probably look more like Pound and Pumpkin Cake. ^.^

*crosses fingers* Please let this be a new in-show alicorn, please let this be a new in-show alicorn! 8D

Yeah i agree. I think shes be a newborn too. Hopefully its gonna be their daughter! that would be awesome. ... that just made me realize... I wonder how twilights gonna react when she finds out shes an aunt?

Probably like: "yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyeysyesyeysyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyeysyeysyeysyesyeyseysysyesyyyyeyseysy!!"

• Brohoof 2

To the left of her head, it says "mommy, are you a princess too?" so I think she is related to the royal family directly. Most likely, she comes from the Cadence-Shining Armor line. She will probably have a good number of character development episodes if considered a relatively major character.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Maybe she is actually a villan that is jealous that she is not the ruler of the land and turns evil, she en attempts to kill cadence and shining armour in a double episode thriller so that she can rule over all of crystaltopia !!!

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself ....

• Brohoof 3

Yeah i agree. I think shes be a newborn too. Hopefully its gonna be their daughter! that would be awesome. ... that just made me realize... I wonder how twilights gonna react when she finds out shes an aunt?

Probably like: "yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyeysyesyeysyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyeysyeysyeysyesyeyseysysyesyyyyeyseysy!!"

I'd wager Twilight probably would be ecstatic! She may even end up being a foal-sitter for the newborn, like how Cadance was a foal-sitter for Twilight. > 3< That would be so cute~

Haha yeah, Twilight would probably also do the "yesyesyes" thing too. XD

Well let's see, I'm going to say... and I'm just going out on a limb here. She's a changeling gone undercover. (Joking) Yeah she's probably Cadance's little sister. My question though is why wouldn't she be at the wedding. This fact points me to the conclusion that she's probably Cadance's and Shining Amor's child, but why would the vector be her as a filly. Hmmmm... so many questions... Oh I'm going to go for a different approach and say she's Cadance's niece.

This made me laugh SO hard. Seriously, Dat's funny. Lol, Rofl, all that good stuff.

Rawrrawrarawrarawr char limit.

Thanks, I remembered saying the same thing speculating about Cadance long ago, and I thought it'd fit here too. ;)
  • Brohoof 2

Since they don't make a lot of plushes I think this will be a character that exists in the actual show. I'd definitely think she has royal ties, and likely some involvement with the Crystal Kingdom that's been mentioned in S3 clips as new characters of importance tend to correlate with important journeys.

For something that Hasbro keeps so secret, they sure do let the toys leak out a lot:

Posted Image

Some people think this could be the daughter of Cadance and Shining Armor, but her vector is of a filly, not a newborn. Just like how RD and Pinkie have these kinds of dolls. Maybe she's Cadance's sister, another member of the Crystal Empire monarchy?

Wonder how this will be in season 3...

The link is broken. All I see is that dreaded "posted Image" that shows when the link is broken. Can somepony repost the picture?

Another alicorn? I was reluctant enough about Princess Cadence, but now there are way too many alicorns. Come on Hasbro, they're supposed to be rare!

Also, these So Soft Newborn toys really creep me out.

The link is broken. All I see is that dreaded "posted Image" that shows when the link is broken. Can somepony repost the picture?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/08/new-pony-toy-spotted-princess-skyla.html here is the link to the Equestria Daily post.

Edited by spaghettinoodles
  • Brohoof 3

This picture?

Posted Image

I personally think this is Cadence's daughter. Just look at the color scheme. I don't see any other plausible explanation.

• Brohoof 1

This picture?

Posted Image

I personally think this is Cadence's daughter. Just look at the color scheme. I don't see any other plausible explanation.

ACK! I wasn't expecting that! She looks a bit like some kind of anthropomorphic pig or something! Could Hasbro please hire new toy designers?

• Brohoof 1

Well this would give us a reason why Cadence's is having a hard time with her magic. She about to give birth and is having problems with her magic, because of the baby. Still we don't know what the big problem is with the Crystal Kingdom and why she uses her magic on them in the first place.

Also the baby looks cute, but if it is in the show I think they well change it so it looks like a baby pony. Kinda what Pound and Pumpkin look like. So the eyes would be smaller and mane would be different.

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 1

Another alicorn? I was reluctant enough about Princess Cadence, but now there are way too many alicorns. Come on Hasbro, they're supposed to be rare!

Also, these So Soft Newborn toys really creep me out.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/08/new-pony-toy-spotted-princess-skyla.html here is the link to the Equestria Daily post.

There is a spike one that I saw in target, it's surprisingly show accurate but thb the material looks a bit weird and also feels kinda odd to me :P

• Brohoof 1