Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

Eh, for the hell of it. I have a Discord one, but I kind of wanted to make my own one for mahself.

So very board.

ASK ME QUESTIONS. I NEED ATTENTION.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

Why in the world do you seem to have a significant usage of the tilde (the ~ symbol)? You have it in your username, posts, signature, everything. I mean, not that I don't like it, it really adds an interesting tone to your posts and personality, it's just...why? xD

Why in the world do you seem to have a significant usage of the tilde (the ~ symbol)? You have it in your username, posts, signature, everything. I mean, not that I don't like it, it really adds an interesting tone to your posts and personality, it's just...why? xD

Answering your own question :3 It adds to my usernames and posts. Periods are bland, nothing is dumb, etc etc. The squiggles show off my swag levels quite nicely.

• Brohoof 3

Alrighty, then. Next question.

How long have you been a Sonic fan, and how did it transfer or die off (if it ever did) when you became a brony?

Alrighty, then. Next question.

How long have you been a Sonic fan, and how did it transfer or die off (if it ever did) when you became a brony?

Ever since Sonic Heroes in 2004, when I played a demo of it in Best Buy and got into the series. I watched my mom play Sonic 2 on the Genesis when I was like 4, and I played them on the Genesis myself when I was really young, but it wasn't until Sonic Heroes, and then shortly after my discovery of the internet, that my obsession began. And it hasn't ended, it has just taken a back-seat, along with Naruto, to ponies. My interests fluctuate and take back-burners to one another, for different lengths of time. Ponies, seeing as how the fanbase never stops coming up with new things, will stay in the lead for a while, I imagine.

• Brohoof 1

How do you make your signatures?

Paint.Net for basic editing and layering, and GIMP usually just in order to add text, as it has the ability to give borders to text. Then sometime I use Photobucket's editing tools to give effects to banners at the end, but not always.

• Brohoof 1

Who would win a race, Dashie or Sonic (for the heck of it, also throwing the beautiful race car in my avatar in the competition. <3 It goes up to 200. :3)?

Why is Dashie so damn cute?

Because unlike say Fluttershy, whose' character is built around being blatantly cute, Dash strives to NOT be cute, despite the fact that she IS a pony made to look cute, like all of the primary characters are. So in the end, being a tomboy who strives to be cool and not cute, inevitably makes her even more cute :P This fact, combined with her cute facial expressions, as well as some of her actions and things she does, like bouncing her ball below, is all super cute.

Posted Image

Who would win a race, Dashie or Sonic (for the heck of it, also throwing the beautiful race car in my avatar in the competition. <3 It goes up to 200. :3)?

Just like I answered in a thread dedicated to nothing but that question, here is my answer;

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHkgO7mPdQs

A tie.

Why do you keep brohoofing everyone?

Do you need to admit you have a problem?

Yes, I was in a treatment center along with Shank before she left for brohoofing addiction, but they couldn't help me. I suppose I just use it more casually than most people do.

• Brohoof 5

Well then chaotic discord... I would love to ask you questions.. ON THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE!! i choose you! Lee sin!

Lee sin: Why do you never talk to this loner. He misses you alot.

Me: Why the hay did you have to say that!?

Lee sin: A monk does not lie...

Me: -__- hes lyin'

Well then chaotic discord... I would love to ask you questions.. ON THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE!! i choose you! Lee sin!

Lee sin: Why do you never talk to this loner. He misses you alot.

Me: Why the hay did you have to say that!?

Lee sin: A monk does not lie...

Me: -__- hes lyin'

Bug me more in PM and it shall be done.

Ya know, maybe.

*trollface*

How would you feel if I threw a fruit pastry at your face?

I would know you're Pinkie Pie, whose belief is that the only thing that should be shoved in someone's face is chocolate cake.

First I'd test it out, trying to master it and get the hang of it. My OCD would want me to be as good at controlling at as I could be, as to not accidentally crash into things.

Then I'd use it for showing off. Perhaps I'd purposefully zoom by cars on the freeway in a blur, or, go from standing idol to a zillion millions an hour, causing a sonic boom to send things flying.

Lastly I'd use it for travel. I have numerous good friends I've known online for years. I'd get directions on where they live, and just show up on their front door :P

If you had to choose which one of your children to give up to the changelings, who would you give up? The athletic one or the smart one?

Bug me more in PM and it shall be done.

Ya know, maybe.

*trollface*

K. K BRAH. IF U AINT GUNNA ACKNOWLEDGE ME HERE...

ILL GO ALL CAPS! oh and i hacked your pc and exposed your secret map to the world. +Trollface+

If you had to choose which one of your children to give up to the changelings, who would you give up? The athletic one or the smart one?

The smart one. They'd be able to figure a way out of the situation themselves and sneak back, where as the athletic one would just make a bolt for it, and while they might get far, they'd be recaptured due to the changelings' numbers.

• Brohoof 1