Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you hug?

Brook

Familly, friends, hobos, anyone really.

when was the last time you hugged, and how frequently do you hug?

(also, optional question, which of the mane 6 would you want to hug the most?)

• Brohoof 2

Last time I hugged was last Friday... I don't get hugged very often, nor do I give out hugs often. I would, but I don't think people would appreciate a hug from me.

(Fluttershy)

I don't hug but I willingly accept other peoples' hugs. At least in real life, here on the internet I hug a bit more and accept even MORE hugs. :wub:

I consider every brohoof I get a hug. :lol:

Edited by Resulli
  • Brohoof 4

Since my little brother has made it a complete habit to hug me every 5 minutes or so, I do receive hugs and give hugs quite often. I do however, rarely give it to a big variety of people and mostly just in family...expect on conventions, don't forget the conventions xD

I don't like people hugging me, sometimes I don't even shake hands. I only hugs three people and they are all girls... And I don't see them a lot so you can say I never hug anyone.

I can't remember the last time I hugged a person, actually. I think it was my best friend, who I haven't seen in forever. She's the only person who I hug, lol. So the only time I hug is when I see her.

I want to hug all of the main six at once! :3

Very rarely do I hug anyone. When I get a girlfriend, I do believe there will be a lot more hugging in my life.

I would probably like hugging Fluttershy the most. I don't think Dashie would appreciate hugs as mush as Shy would.

Edited by Hamez

I try to hug as much as possible, but sadly, nopony accepts my hugs all that often. ;_;

Nopony loves me. :(

I hug when I'm meeting my relatives or people that I know really well (usually people that are older than me though). Last time I hugged someone was at my cousin's wedding a week ago.

I....love.....hugging.....I do it all the time, there's never such thing as too much hugs, nut sometimes I think I might hug a bit too hard....When my dad comes home form work I charge at him and then ram into him with the most forceful hug ever, all the while yelling, "SUP MAN!!!"

Edited by Lil' Tokyo
  • Brohoof 1

(Replying to my own topic, how lame am I?)

I hug most of my friends, if they want to or not, (even though they usually embrace the bro-love). Even my friends who are girls, I ain't ashamed :)

Also familly, but I don't think that really counts.

• Brohoof 2

Awh, that's sad, two years ago? >: I'd hug you if I ever got the chance! No one should go without a hug. c:

Thanks. :) I do get hugs,but they're always from family members,and you have to hug them.So they are different from freind hugs.To family hugs.

I will hug anyone who would like a hug. Someone has to at least spread the love wherever they go, right? The most recent hug I gave was today since my since my cousins were going back to their home and we have each other a goodbye-hug.

(Fluttershy. I might hug Dash too. Depends if she wants one or not.)

• Brohoof 2

The last time I hugged was my mom two days ago before I went to sleep I do give out a decent amount of hugs though. Usually to my brother although he gets annoyed my them a lot and so he doesn't accept them much anymore my mom almost always accepts them. I don't know about my dad though, I can see him as getting annoyed with to many hugs.

Edited by Jalaton

Come to think of it, I never hug anyone. Perhaps I should start doing that... ?

The last time a hug was traded with me as a participant was years ago in school. It was Valentine's day or something.

I hug a lot of people, you can ask someone on this forum don't remember there username, she went to a camp with me I yelled FREE HUGS on the last day for teh lulz and then I hugged all the people who were all like YAY FREE HUGZ!

• Brohoof 2

Last time it was about 10th of July when I went to visit my fiance. I haven´t recieved any hug since that... I even catch myself thinking "I need a hug" when I feel totally lost, but nopony to give me one. :(