Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you hug?

Brook

I'm not a big hugger. Maybe a month ago when I left my Grandmother's house.

On the internet though...

PS. I'd hug Twilight the most probably.

Edited by CrazyClay

I hug everyday during thr school year. Over here it's a very common thing to show your affection/friendship for someone, which i'm honestly suprised it's even like that.

I dislike random hugs though, because he/she doesn't give you any time to think of something funn,y or anything at all really.

I hug occasionally, but not too much. Might be random, might not...

Though, I'm pretty sure I would hug more if my beard didn't repel people. :lol:

Or if I had more friends outside of cyberspace... :sad: :blush:

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

i'm weird. i'd love to have people to hug, but i don't have anyone to hug. family doesn't count, it feels... weird, to hug them. i haven't had a hug in my entire life i can say i've truly enjoyed. i hope to get one of those, though... someday.

If you include family, then around Christmas time, because you know, relatives you don't seem come and visit, and for some reason, they enjoy pressing their bodies against you while holding their arms around you as some kind of sign of fake affection. I don't count those as hugs, because yeah, they don't mean anything. Those just come with the "OH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SO LONG OH MY GOSH HOW HAVE YOU BEEN I AM SO FAKE HA HA HA" bullcrap.

A hug from a friend? I don't even remember. It's been too long.

I don't offer people hugs, nor do I want them to offer ME one. I do not like hugs. *Braces for "You're so weird" and company comments*

Not so often. But I love to hug close friends, and I don't have any close friends.

Posted Image

My partner lives 8 hours from here so... I have two friends in my class that I love too hug, but that only happens in school.

The last time I hugged someone was... 1 month ago when my partner was here.

Edited by Little Rainbow
  • Brohoof 1

Not often..i have a distance relationship with Little Rainbow. 750 kilometers .__. ...but it works :3 anyway, when we're together, we hugs 52893453209485723490 times per minute.

Edit: lol, hes above me.

Edited by Flutterdash
  • Brohoof 2

Rarely, all my hugs come off as awkward. xD Even with family.

The last time someone apart from my family hugged me was probably on my birthday, and that hug was also awkward :s Hugs make me kind of uncomfortable no matter who it is. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I'm not used to showing other people I care. :/ (I'm not a bad person or anything though...)

Anyway, I'd hug Fluttershy! :3 That would be so adorable. Awkward, but adorable!

I think I hug way too little... One reason being that I haven't been with my friends this summer, since we live in different places... But that's about to change.

I don't really hug people very often. I think the last person that I hugged was one of my friends. I would definitely want to hug Rainbow Dash.

Seems odd that the pony, of all ponies, you would hug is Dashie.

OnTehTopic: I like to hug EREPONY. :3 Cuz evryone could use a little happiness everyday.

I'm a man so actually watching and hugging ponies would do the exact opposite of making me happy. In fact, it would also be creepy since I'm not a child!

I hugged a real pony, but I was a kid... though i'd still give one a hug, I hug my cat (well one of them because she knows how, the other one doesn't)

I didn't teach her, she just picked it up

I'm a man so actually watching and hugging ponies would do the exact opposite of making me happy. In fact, it would also be creepy since I'm not a child!

Hmm ? Heh heh Theres nothin wrong with hugs ! Their cute and helps add to colorful auras. ^_^ Don't you want to be a bright pony ?

I have a few family friends who insist on giving hugs everytime they visit. It makes sense if they don't visit often, like a friend I have that lives pretty far away. I give hugs at birthday parties and at Christmas. Other than that, I really don't. Hugs start to lose their value if they're overused.

Edited by Infinite Sky