Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How stupid can people be?

Brook

One of mah classmates from 8th grade once asked if you could outrun a nuclear explosion. Our jaws hit the ground, yet us classmates found it both painfully stupid yet hilarious at the same time :lol:

Edited by akimBrony

I think the dumbest people I've met would be these 4 kids I used to see every day in 6th-8th grade. They told off teachers, mocked them, made inapropriate comments concerning them. One of them made a comment about a teachers husband, he said something about him getting tied. I don't know about you but that's pretty dumb. For stupidity this one kid in 7th grade was in science class with me and we were talking about Cremation and the ashes that come from them. He replies "What are ashes?", no seriously. He's being serious. I was laughing so hard on the inside.

I have way too many to list, so I'll just tell about my most recent encounter, which happened about an hour and a half ago:

I was driving in my car, and approached an intersection where the light was red. There was someone already waiting at the light, their car completely stopped. I came to a stop several feet behind them, and then once I got there and my car was no longer moving, they pulled forward about ten feet....

... Which was far enough to trigger the red light camera....

• Brohoof 1

People who claim they are nerds and don't know how to restart a computer

People who thinks beats audio makes the greatest headphones of all time

People who use autism and gay as insults

Anybody who read 50 shades of grey and enjoyed it.

• Brohoof 2

Ooooh I have so many stories for this.

I remember this one girl I used to go to school with though Lunar Eclipses could only happen on Sunday because it has the word 'sun' in it. I swear, my jaw hit the floor at that moment.

Another guy that I saw on Youtube was a typical brony hater who thought bronies were all autistic and commented on this video of a brony interview saying "those kids better get away from that brony, they might catch his autism". I replied calmly asking him if he even knew what being autistic meant and he just kept ignoring my points in the argument and spouting bullshit. Eventually I snapped telling him to fuck off, and that I was done talking to such an ignorant asshole, though he kept pushing me even after I gave up.

I swear, some people will just never learn.

Oh, also the people that keep saying 'yiff in hell furfags' and 'clop in hell, faggots', like they think those stupid sayings will actually make us stop liking what we like. Because them saying that is TOTALLY gonna make us stop and/or kill ourselves. And they'll actually kill all of us. You know, cause little immature assholes that are probably kids that found the internet trying to look cool are gonna be able to do anything.

• Brohoof 1

YouTube comments are a great place to see humanity at its most idiotic level.

It's a perfect place to lose faith in humanity.

What do you make of an absolutely stupid comment in which the poser clearly has no idea what he's talking about, yet has 100 thumbs up?

I'd assume most of these people rarely leave their houses. As stupid as society can be, I've never seen it reach the level on the large scale you can find on YouTube.

Also, YouTube cults are rather common. People viciously supporting their favorite YouTuber's reputation no matter what.

Although this doesn't bother me as much as it should. Mostly because when these kinds of people begin to represent a group, they only make their group look bad. :P

• Brohoof 3

It's a darn shame seeing how our world has been spoiled by technology, Facebook and Twitter have reduced lots of our attention spans to low levels.

The majority of the very stereotypical Facebook/Twitter crowd are a bunch of idiots. Spoiled by our first world riches.

Life is perfect in first world countries. We get food, air conditioning, and technology. Even homeless people are better off here than in a third-world country. Yet we still mope and complain about how our foot fell asleep, or nothing is on TV.

So practically I'm saying that lots of us are stupid, we just don't want to admit it, it's in our prideful nature.

Ooooh I have so many stories for this.

I remember this one girl I used to go to school with though Lunar Eclipses could only happen on Sunday because it has the word 'sun' in it. I swear, my jaw hit the floor at that moment.

Another guy that I saw on Youtube was a typical brony hater who thought bronies were all autistic and commented on this video of a brony interview saying "those kids better get away from that brony, they might catch his autism". I replied calmly asking him if he even knew what being autistic meant and he just kept ignoring my points in the argument and spouting bullshit. Eventually I snapped telling him to fuck off, and that I was done talking to such an ignorant asshole, though he kept pushing me even after I gave up.

I swear, some people will just never learn.

Oh, also the people that keep saying 'yiff in hell furfags' and 'clop in hell, faggots', like they think those stupid sayings will actually make us stop liking what we like. Because them saying that is TOTALLY gonna make us stop and/or kill ourselves. And they'll actually kill all of us. You know, cause little immature assholes that are probably kids that found the internet trying to look cool are gonna be able to do anything.

Some people will never learn. Literally. Bronies to antibronies, we've tried everything from reason and rationality to sacrifice and indecency, but there will always be people who will absolutely refuse to accept bronies, furrys, or cloppers.

Really, the most we can do is ignore them. They're hating because they follow one of two reasons.

- They haven't been a brony/furry/clopper, so they have no experiences and judge straightforward.

- They want attention from the people reading/watching. If enough people support something, even if it's unjust or wrong, it becomes likewise and more and more people will join in. I'm sure the brony community started with 1 guy watching MLP and liking it, and grew into a meme and a lot of people liking it as well.

But yeah, just ignore people like that. If a website has multi-user accounts and no 'block' feature, it's a piece of shit website.

Edited by Tycoon

Isn't it stupid to demean others for their intelligence? I believe you're lowering yourself down for ranting about some other person or other people that you believe are "stupid." Even if they do seem that way, I don't have the energy to insult their intelligence. :/

• Brohoof 1

Today, a girl who I thought was my friend, after sticking up for her, and helping her for over four years, lost my friendship. She only has one hand so she always got made fun of and I always stood up for her. Today I was talking to another friend and we were messing around and I started randomly singing the theme song. She jokingly asked me if I was on crack and I laughed no. My one handed friend's friend (who I hate) turned around and said, she must have been when she dyed her hair that color. I have natural blond hair. The top layer of the front half, I dyed electric blue. I pretty much cussed her out, while my one handed friend laughed at me, mocking me. So her bitch of a friend, called me on the bus and asked for Pedro. I cussed her out, she called me immature for dying my hair and watching My Little Pony. I cussed her out some more because I didn't give a shit what she thought. When I got off the bus I turned to my one handed friend and I told her to tell her bitch of a friend to stop calling me and while she's at it, do the same. I told her she has been acting like a spoiled bitch since school started and that she was nothing but a worthless piece of shit. I don't care if I pissed her off. I don't care if I made her cry. She betrayed me. She hasn't talked to me in a week and we ride the same bus, get on at the same stop, and live on the same street. When I tried to talk to her, she would turn up her shitty One Direction (no offense to any One Direction fans) so loud that she couldn't hear me but I could hear her music.

• Brohoof 1

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

I'm pretty sure Albert Einstein said that, but it's tough to know for sure who said anything on the internet.

George Carlin says, think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize than half of them are stupider than that.

It's hard to say who the dumbest person I've ever met is, as there have been a lot and they all stand out in their own ways. One of the front runners for sure is a kid I knew back in high school who spelled chicken "chiken" and did not know the capital of his own state. HIGH SCHOOL.

GUYS! I'm talking about JERKS, not ignorance! please read the OP before posting, because I want you to bitch, not to make fun of dumb people.

Isn't it stupid to demean others for their intelligence? I believe you're lowering yourself down for ranting about some other person or other people that you believe are "stupid." Even if they do seem that way, I don't have the energy to insult their intelligence. :/

The way this thread is going, yes.

Some people will never learn. Literally. Bronies to antibronies, we've tried everything from reason and rationality to sacrifice and indecency, but there will always be people who will absolutely refuse to accept bronies, furrys, or cloppers.

Really, the most we can do is ignore them. They're hating because they follow one of two reasons.

- They haven't been a brony/furry/clopper, so they have no experiences and judge straightforward.

- They want attention from the people reading/watching. If enough people support something, even if it's unjust or wrong, it becomes likewise and more and more people will join in. I'm sure the brony community started with 1 guy watching MLP and liking it, and grew into a meme and a lot of people liking it as well.

But yeah, just ignore people like that. If a website has multi-user accounts and no 'block' feature, it's a piece of shit website.

I agree. Most of the haters either no idea what they're talking about or are just following the crowd. And since most of the people I've seen hating on bronies and furries spell like they're five years old, I believe that they're either very ignorant, or somebody's parents let them go on the internet.

But yes, I agree, we just need to ignore them. The only reason that they keep showing back up is because people keep paying them attention. I've learned to just ignore them, since they're not worth talking to. And if they talk to me directly, I piss them off by showing them I don't care. Then they leave and I go on my merry brony way.

As the famous internet saying goes, haters gonna hate. Nobody should have to worry about the haters. Just ignore them and they'll go away.

• Brohoof 1

Well depends on how you mean dumb. Um, well dumb as in not intelligent, I would say my Ex- friend Michelle, she wasn't the smartest person alive. I honestly felt bad for her. She could NOT spell, read even the simplest words, understand what jokes and stuff were, she was dimwitted. She was my ex friend cause she was soooooo gullible to rumors...and yeah...but also as in dumb, immature...I would say a lot of the jocks at my school. They're always so dumb, immature, never serious..ugh

Stupid enough to hate for religion, race, or sexuality.

Stupid enough to judge a boy or girl based on physical looks or intelligence.

Stupid enough to say Justin Bieber isn't autotuned.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

This is my family that I'm bringing up, remember that no matter what that I still respect them with love.

My brother is such a bother, due to how he tends to yell in the house over nothing. He's doesn't listen to anything my parents tell him, and tries to contradict my parents without realizing what he's saying. He tends to swear constantly, because from he tells me, it's cool to do. Swearing is never cool at all, it more-or-less makes you look like an idiot with tourettes, no offense. Instead of doing more activities outside, especially in summer, he's constantly gaming and watching videos on youtube. At least for myself, I do go out and enjoy what my town/city has to offer; to expand my likings tenfold.

well everyone is prone to stupidity no one is perfect and anyone who clams to be can go f :( k

i think the stupidest thing for me would be the mindlessness of Christians and Muslim when it come to women's rights and homosexuality i mean the first thing that happened when i came out i got a brick smashed into my face, but whats even more stupid are the ass holes who say im just as bad as the ones who attacked me.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any story in particular to tell, but I'd just like to bring up the topic of people who resort to arguing over minor semantics issues in debates. Maybe desperate or willfully small-minded are better terms for them, though?

There's this girl in my US History class. We're juniors, so she's 16 or 17.... she thought leather came from trees. :blink: X"D her logic? "well it's flexible like paper!" Yes, I'm also flexible, I can touch my toes. Yet that does NOT mean that I come from a tree and am a spriggan.

So this cute guy sitting next to her explained that leather is animal hide. She's a vegan and had a very expensive genuine leather bag.

You can understand how upset she was. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

As the famous internet saying goes, haters gonna hate. Nobody should have to worry about the haters. Just ignore them and they'll go away.

You just contridicted youself there, and your statement isn't true. I can never agree with the saying "ignore it and it'll go away". It's the only thing I ever encountered that I can honestly say I completely disagree with. True, sometimes, rarely, but sometimes it works, but for the majority of people, they won't go away. Ignoring is the same as doing nothing and wishing your problems away. I have yet to find a better alternative, so I do ignore, for the most part, but it never solves anything.

Well depends on how you mean dumb. Um, well dumb as in not intelligent, I would say my Ex- friend Michelle, she wasn't the smartest person alive. I honestly felt bad for her. She could NOT spell, read even the simplest words, understand what jokes and stuff were, she was dimwitted. She was my ex friend cause she was soooooo gullible to rumors...and yeah...but also as in dumb, immature...I would say a lot of the jocks at my school. They're always so dumb, immature, never serious..ugh

Haven't I answered this? I don't like making fun of dumb or ignorant people, it's none of our buisness what they think. I mean MEAN people, who think something of themselves, thus becoming total idiots and douchebags. For the love of god, read the original post next time, and use it as reference.

Almost makes you wonder why were even still around at times yea know, lol.

That would be survival of the fittest, no offance or anything, no reason to be offended, but I'm just sayin'.

well everyone is prone to stupidity no one is perfect and anyone who clams to be can go f :( k

That's a total cliche, and rude. I haven't seen a perfect person, but the way you wrote it it sounds really stupid -_-

the first thing that happened when i came out i got a brick smashed into my face, but whats even more stupid are the ass holes who say im just as bad as the ones who attacked me.

Okay, that's genuinely horrible. I wish traumatizing experiences on those people :3

That's a total cliche, and rude. I haven't seen a perfect person, but the way you wrote it it sounds really stupid -_-

Okay, that's genuinely horrible. I wish traumatizing experiences on those people :3

*whispers in your ear* that was the point it was suppose to be. I'm sorry if that seems rude well sorry i speak my mind and remain honest

also one of them went to prison for 8 months for GBH (grievous bodily harm) but the others involved got of scott free