Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice actors you'd like to guest star in future episodes?

Magic Man

Two that I can think of, both being known for some kind of cartoon. Carlos Alazraqui and Tom Kenny.

I have no idea why those names seem prominent in my mind right now, but it would probably be the most realistic ones I could think of.

Ellen McLain (GlaDOS)

Weird Al Yankovic

and any of the Team Fortress 2 Voice actors:

Nathan Vetterlein (The Scout)

Gary Schwartz (The Heavy / The Demoman)

Rick May (The Soldier)

Dennis Bateman (The Pyro / The Spy)

Grant Goodeve (The Engineer)

Robin Atkin Downes (The Medic)

John Patrick Lowrie (The Sniper)

• Brohoof 1

KEVIN MICHAEL RICHARDSON. That man has the most captivating and comforting voice I have ever heard. He would be perfect for Starswirl The Bearded should he ever make an appearance. He can be anypony, from a feeble, old guy to a brash, muscular young stallion.

Listen to him and let all of your cares melt away:

Keith David, maybe, as a villian? Or Danny Elfman, mostly for his singing. I agree with Vic Mignogna being a good idea~ And a (currently) non-professional option - Blake Swift (ShadyVox on YouTube, for those who don't know him). He may not be a brony, but he has gotten involved with some brony projects for his friends.

Also, Jessi Nowack as Vinyl Scratch. I think you will all agree on THAT.

Elias Toufexis, the gruff voice he had in Deus Ex Human Revolution would just be hilarious if used in FiM and if not that he has an awesome variety of voices.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI3b5CRUbUE&feature=share&list=UUJ5Gi22qE3yoCEMTMwwMcFQ

The last few voices just make me laugh my ass off.

WHAT?! I... I came to say that... searched his name to make sure I'd spell it correctly, get back, see you comment!

Yeah... Imagine him narrating on Discord situation... It's a time of great innovation. It's also time of CHAOS AND CONSPIRACY!

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

Nolan North- I've known him as Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series. So maybe if Daring Do had a love interest or an assistant- doubt Rainbow would read Daring Do again though. Or he could be a land pony who lives in Appleoosa

Tom Troy Baker yeah... I'm kinda half asleep...- he could be a pegasus stallion, like an action hero who shows off his stunts- or he could be one of the wonderbolts. Maybe a griffon somewhat related to Gilda. He could be like an older brother or cousin.

Peter Cullen- if he did a voice for a donkey character in MLP, my life would be complete.

Jeremy Irons- he has to play one of the villains or an adult dragon... that would be awesome.

David Tennant- I'm not saying he should do the voice of Doctor Whooves, but he has a Scottish accent that I've fallen in love with. His voice is so warm and comforting like a cuddle on a winter's day. I can see him doing the voice of a much older stallion. Maybe Twilight's dad? I can so see that. Pshh... it's not like I watch Cbeebies Bed Time stories to know that... >>

Claudia Black- she's Australian so I can imagine her pony enjoying hot days and spends most of her time at the beach, surfing. I've always wanted to an episode set at the beach.

Seth Green, Nancy Cartwright, Jim Cummings, E G Daily, Bruce Campbell, Bill Fagerbakke, Ali Hillis, Laura Baily...

RICHARD HORVITZ

1.) Johnny Yong Bosch because he is my favorite voice actor of all time besides tara strong.

2.) Morgan Freeman ( because of dat voice)

3.)Greg Aryes (Because Ganta :3)

4.)Jonathan Davis (Because how funny would it be to see a Korn pony?)

That is pretty much it wait no

5.) Serj Tankian, he has the most preposterous voice when singing. I love it.

• Brohoof 1

DId you know they're married?

I didn't until recently.

They live in Seattle, so it's not entirely unfeasible that they could be brought in for voice acting...

I actually discovered that in the process of looking up all tier names, lol. funny how that works. I'd mostly be Interested in hearing the engie voice tho, because until I find out different, Applejack's dad wears a hard hat and goggles.

• 1 year later...

Okay you can have any 3 people as voice actors on mlp episodes.  no it doesn't have to be on the same one.

You don't even have to say what they'd be doing on the show,

Matt Hamill (aka the best cartoon joker)

Jim cummings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Cummings He's done alot of animation voices.

Ron Pearlman done alot work in animation, is never to proud to take a pay check, and never just phones it in.

Patrick Warburton, i could imagine him screaming at someone

R Lee Ermey- Gunbary Sgt Hartman on MLP be like leader of Celestia's Royal Guard pr something

Adam West- who wouldn't want Batman?

• Brohoof 1

Patrick Warburton, i could imagine him screaming at someone

R Lee Ermey- Gunbary Sgt Hartman on MLP be like leader of Celestia's Royal Guard pr something

Adam West- who wouldn't want Batman?

Brock sampson LOL say no more.  I always thought he'd be a damn fine snow flake if they ever gave him more lines.

I like adam west on family.  In mlp?  Ooo um... you sure?  I could see the first two (i like uncle henry aka sgt hatred he's comedy gold) but west?  That looney old man gimmick

maybe as star swirl?(LOL).

We desperately need Jessi Nowack to play Vinyl Scratch if she's ever given a speaking role!

no one can do vinyl better than her imo...

I think it would be funny if she can't shut up once she starts talking like it's been boiling inside this whole time to talk.

But yeah i'm down with more Vinyl

I can't name 3 voice actors I would really like to hear in mlp but hearing David Bateson in mlp would be a REALLY interesting experience for me. (Bateson is the voice actor of Agent 47 in Hitman series)

1. I'd love to hear Vinyl Scratch with Jesse Nowack's voice.

2. I'd love to hear a new changeling with Steven Jay Blum's "Starscream" voice.

3. I'd love to hear a resurrected King Sombra with Paul St. Peter's "Xemnas" voice... and more than 5 lines of it as well, if possible.

I'd really like to see Keith David as the voice of... well any character really. Possible a villain or a high ranking member of the Royal Guard. I would also really like David Tennant to be the voice of Doctor Whooves for at least one episode. And it'd be really cool if Christopher Lee did the voice of Star Swirl the Bearded in my opinion laugh.png !

• Brohoof 1

The first person to come to mind is Mark Hamill. Most people know him for playing Luke Skywalker but he's also made a name for himself playing the Joker in classic Batman cartoons and reprising the role in the Arkham game series. He was beyond amazing in Arkham Asylum.

Then there's Steve Blum. He'd be a fantastic villain regardless of which one it is. After hearing his voice as Amon in Legend of Korra, I fell in love at first hearing.

And lastly, Jeff Bennett. Not many people would know him but he played Kyle Katarn in Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. I would fangasm if he had a part in MLP, even if a small one.

Edited by Freedan
  • Brohoof 1

1) Steve Blum(Especially for a villain)

2) Grey Delisle(especially after Epic Rage Time)

3) Jennifer Hale(Because I love her :P)

Honorable mention: Peter Cullen

• Brohoof 1