Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Vector Ever ~ Big Mac

shotoku

It looks pretty good, especially for a first. The entire head just looks weird to me, along with the tail... Other then that it looks pretty good.

This is pretty good for your first vector. I really like it. Though the cutie mark seems to be a bit big and the mane (front part) needs to be a bit bigger in my opinion. But it's pretty good. Good job. :)

Edited by PegasisterTaco

Sound advice from Motion Spark. Of course, you don't have to keep tracing already existing images for a good vector, but it is a good practice to utilize in preparation for doing a vector on a whim or from memory. It's a helluva-lot better than my first vector, I can say that!

Good job though. Keep practicing, as always!

when you do a vector art, try to find an image of the actual character, and trace the vector above it, so you can't have weird shapes in the end

I had a picture reference but I didn't think of tracing it, I'll try it next time!

Not bad for a first try! The main thing that catches my attention is the lack of 'hoof' at the bottom of his hooves. His cutie mark is a tad big and his back hooves seem kinda big as well.

Thanks and XP I don't know how I missed that part even after having a photo reference.

:o good job, im amazed! thats good! not bad for a start, the only thing i have to say is that the cutemark is a bit big, apart from that, it looks goo!

Thanks!

It looks pretty good, especially for a first. The entire head just looks weird to me, along with the tail... Other then that it looks pretty good.

Mhm, I have to agree with the looking weird part, I'll figure it out

This is pretty good for your first vector. I really like it. Though the cutie mark seems to be a bit big and the mane (front part) needs to be a bit bigger in my opinion. But it's pretty good. Good job. :)

Thanks!

Sound advice from Motion Spark. Of course, you don't have to keep tracing already existing images for a good vector, but it is a good practice to utilize in preparation for doing a vector on a whim or from memory. It's a helluva-lot better than my first vector, I can say that!

Good job though. Keep practicing, as always!

lol thanks! I will definitely keep practicing if I want to get to do what I actually want to draw.

Well, he's missing that little collar thing that goes around his neck but other than that everyone already stated the main issues. On the positive side, I personally think you did a great job on the face! For a first vector this is definitley very good!