Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Diamond Dogs!...DO IT, PONY!

NavelColt

Posted Image

Hello there, little ponies. We are Diamond Dogs. You ask us questions here, and we answer them! We...much more friendly with the ponies now, yes, much friendlier.

Hehe! Oh yes, we answer all the little pony questions, as good friends of ponies!

And if you have any gemstones, uhhh...give us them! We really like gemstones!

Hehehe! Gemstones, yes! Precious gemstones!

Shut up! Let the kind, gentle ponies come and ask their questions. Come now ponies, no need to be frightened.

Diamond dogs, do you know the gold cats and oil guinea pigs ?

Dogs, I've heard about some security lapses in your headquaters. Not quite whineproof, they'd say. Is this true ?

(edited)

Diamond dogs, do you know the gold cats and oil guinea pigs ?

Dogs, I've heard about some security lapses in your headquaters. Not quite whineproof, they'd say. Is this true ?

Miss Rarity took us by surprise with her whining...but that was once Miss Rarity was already down in the lower caverns, with us, where her whinging echoes, and hurts ears! But, Diamond Dog security is good, normally. We have endless tunnel systems, takes long time to navigate and find a way out. And lots of guard dogs, too. Lots of guard dogs.

have you spoken to Rarity lately?

Errr...we have not seen Miss Rarity pony lately, no. Perhaps she does not wish to be near Diamond Dogs for a while. Miss Rarity pony does not like the dirt very much, and Daimond Dogs live in the dirt...

We have seen the blue one that flies, though. She flies by quite often, and we see her fly overhead. She a very good flier! OH! OH! And the purple one! The purple one comes by sometimes. She likes to study Diamond Dogs, says she wants to know about all creatures big and small.

how well do you use those hands?

Posted Image

We dig, we dig very well with our hands! To find gems!

That not what the big princess pony meant, stupid!...

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

do you like to eat dog food?

No! We are not like mangy mutts, Diamond Dogs like to occasionally eat small animals-

Like bunnies, oh, or squirrels! Good, tasty small animals!

-and fruit.

Are you guys somehow related to Smeagol?

Smeagol? What is a Smeagol, pony?

No! We are not like mangy mutts, Diamond Dogs like to occasionally eat small animals-

Like bunnies, oh, or squirrels! Good, tasty small animals!

-and fruit.

Oh my goodness! :o

I thought you ate the diamonds!

Posted Image

OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH

H-...h....hhhannnnddsss! You guys have hands?! Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh, I have soooooo much to ask!

...*ahem*

How did you get them, what does it feel like, what do you do with your hands, do you think you'd be better without hands, why or why not, does it make for more flexibility and convenenience when having hands, is it worth having them at all, do you feel all-powerful with them, is it ethical that ponies learn all the excitements and wonders of having hands, are hands the next "big thing", are they annoying to have instead of hooves or paws, what's it like having fingers, how much easier is it to eat, what would you ever do without them, is it necessary to clean them once in a while, how would you react if you saw a pony with hands, does it bother you that you're one of the only species in this world with hands, do you feel unique or special, how do you think hands are important to contributing to general life, what would happen of we all had hands like yours-

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*

*panting*

Whoah....phew. Hmph...so, uhh, did ya get all that?

Edited by ИÁßÇÅЯƒ∀ŃCLX
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH

H-...h....hhhannnnddsss! You guys have hands?! Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh, I have soooooo much to ask!

...*ahem*

How did you get them, what does it feel like, what do you do with your hands, do you think you'd be better without hands, why or why not, does it make for more flexibility and convenenience when having hands, is it worth having them at all, do you feel all-powerful with them, is it ethical that ponies learn all the excitements and wonders of having hands, are hands the next "big thing", are they annoying to have instead of hooves or paws, what's it like having fingers, how much easier is it to eat, what would you ever do without them, is it necessary to clean them once in a while, how would you react if you saw a pony with hands, does it bother you that you're one of the only species in this world with hands, do you feel unique or special, how do you think hands are important to contributing to general life, what would happen of we all had hands like yours-

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*

*panting*

Whoah....phew. Hmph...so, uhh, did ya get all that?

Posted Image

Erm...hands are...good for digging and gripping things, pony. We could never do what Diamond Dogs do if we did not have hands, or fingers, they are very important. I think the ponies wouldn't need them...ponies can still grip even without hands, and they don't dig like the Diamond Dogs do.

And we do not know what it is like having hooves, pony, we do not know what is is like to have them...or to not have hands. And, we do not normally clean them, we live underground! Unless there is an underground spring somewhere, then we clean them! And they are very nice to have, especially for finding GEMS!

Yeah! They're like shovels, and can rip through dirt real well! And, you can choke onto things and grip them really good!

Why so excited about hands, pony? No pony we talk to mentions hands.

• Brohoof 2

What do y'all think of the other creatures from the surface?

Ponies okay, they harmless to Diamond Dogs and we lived in peace with ponies for long time. We sometimes see monsters from the forest, but none of them frighten Diamond Dogs; our underground tunnels are like giant fortress and maze, keeps monsters out.

*whispers to Split Wire* Who are they, Split Wire?

*with a Russian accent* I believe they are called... Diamong Dogs, according to the title I am analyzing, Rip Tide. :huh:

So... you're Diamond Dogs? :o

*whispers to Split Wire* Who are they, Split Wire?

*with a Russian accent* I believe they are called... Diamong Dogs, according to the title I am analyzing, Rip Tide. :huh:

So... you're Diamond Dogs? :o

Yes, we are Diamond Dogs. We hunt gems, and live in tunnels in the ground.

Do y'all have actual names? How did y'all first meet each other?

Yes, we have names. I am Rover, leader of the group.

I'm Spot! Hehe, I'm the fastest!

And I'm Fido, I'm the toughest!

We met long ago when we were tiny puppy Diamond Dogs. Been friends ever since, and leaders of Diamond Dog group here, outside Ponyville, for long time.

• Brohoof 2

Think of it, Split Wire, if we college the gems, we'd be rich, RICH, RIC--

*with a Russian accent* Erm, not quite, Rip Tide, for two adequate reasons; One, we must locate the gems for miss Rarity; Two, I do not posses an ability that is equivalent to Rarity's ability on revealing gems on the soft mound tarmac.

D:

*wihth a Russian accent* So, do you... *tries to remember their name* Diamond Dogs know on locating the gems for miss Rarity?

Edited by Jon the G. Nazi Leader

well Rover, Spot, and Fido, have you and the other dogs taken Miss Rarity'd advice and had baths?

We do not have much water down in caverns, Diamond Dogs do not have baths that often.

Mmyes, small amounts of water down here, and that used for drinking.

Hehe, but we sometimes come out and use the big waterfall close to Diamond Dog's holes for baths!

hey diamond dogs, how come i am able to take as many gems as i want, and make it out unscratched?

Who are you, pony? We have never seen you before. You must be silly fan character. We do not know what you are speaking of, fan character pony.

• Brohoof 1