Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

The summers can be annoyingly hot and even muggy due to the muddyness of the countryside area. The winters are harsh and tend to shut down a lot of roads here. It tends to be overcast most of the time, sometimes raining pretty irritatingly. Scotland's like that, though to be fair so is most of Britain.

In Minnesota, it's been a nasty summer. Today, it's supposed to be 84F, which is a lot cooler than it's been. When it's hot here, you almost have to swim through the air because it gets so humid. We need a good week of rain to make up for the past few months.

I'm I'm southwestern WA, and enjoying some very nice weather. Cloudy, but not raining, chilly, but not cold (it's about 50 degrees), so it's just how I like it :)

Western Czech Republic, and it's quite cold outside :/ The temperatures are dropping, it's cloudy, generally a pesimistic kind of weather for people who have no Dashie to see behind the clouds.

It's always hot in Guam, over here, temperatures soar up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit or more during the summer, but right now it's the rainy season, so it feels very cold in the morning.

I live next to St.Louis so that hurricane has been causing rain galore. (We need it though) Warm, about 75F and of course, humanity is at 93% :/

I know that feel, I'm right across the river from STL. It's been dry for months. Nice to know we got some rain at least yesterday. Plus my summer was ruined due to how hot it was outside.

lol (eastern central) New Mexico basically Desert weather... soo lets just get this straight on a nice cool day its about 95 now on the hottest day its 110 dry heat no humidity.... but our state is famous!!! for our BIPOLAR WEATHER... litterally on june 21 this year during summer... we had a snow storm... yea a snow storm... lol... if its not that well then its usually OH LOOOK A RAIN CLOUD!!! EVERYONE LOOK outside... 5 mins later hey where did the rain go... we get 5 mins of rainstorms hahaha thats where i live...

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Typically 100 - 115 Fahrenheit (37 - 46 Celsius) in the Summer, and just gorgeous the rest of the year (November - April)! I've grown to love the Sonoran Desert here in Arizona, USA. We may have to deal with a long, hot, summer, but the rest of the year is so worth it!

I should also mention that we get some pretty epic dust storms in the Monsoon season.

Posted Image

Pretty cool, huh? Also, when it rains, it pours! We usually get at least one day-long storm every year (not much by comparison, but we sure enjoy it!).

It's the transition of Summer to Fall here, so anywhere between 60 and 80 degrees. Been having a TON of lightning storms around here recently, however, and the air is clogged with forest fire smoke for the billionth time this year.

Here in Utah, the weather is very unpredictable and the seasons are extremely varied, with summers quickly reaching 110, and winters quickly reaching 10. By the looks of things, we're going to have quite a bit of snow this year with the frequency of the storms passing now.

We have been getting dryer weather for a longer period of time here in BC, today it is supposed to be about 28 degrees Celsius, (82 degrees F for you Americans) To be honest, I'm getting sick of the warmer weather, I'd like it to be just a little cooler. But I guess I shouldn't complain.

I live in Alaska, far north of Anchorage. It's really cold a lot.

Now it's about 11 degrees Celsius and we have some rain. It'll be snowing soon.

Around 51 Fahrenheit, forgot about the American system for a second.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

Here in Pennsylvania, it's 77 degrees, but I believe its to get around 80 or so in the week. Supposed to be some big storms today too. Its normally fair here though, we dont get like huge storms. And we dont get too much rain. But just enough.

Usually it's suppose to be in the 70's an 80's here in Dallas this time of the year... But the high today is 98... yuck. I hate the heat, so it can't get any worse than this.