Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

86 degrees. Ew.

It's the first day of fall. It should be in the low 50s or upper 40s. But typically we don't get that until the middle of October or later. =( And it never stays that cool even during the winter.

Edited by Envy

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right now, it's fairly warm but mild. 

In general, weather is all over the place. Particularly in the in-between seasons like Spring and Autumn it can be 90 degrees one day and 20 degrees the next. It gets pretty old.

I really want to move to Hawaii or something. Consistent, mild, beautiful temperatures. <3

The weather of where I live is just really weird. last month had some warm sunny days, and now this month there is just a mix of cloudy/raining and kind of sunny days. Earlier today most of the sky was blue, but now it raining....

Southern California has two seasons instead of four. Wet and dry. March through October/November is dry, October/November to February is wet.

Wet season it's usually in the 50s at the lowest, usually 60s. Dry can go anywhere from mid 70s to breaking 100 in the summer months.

This week's been super weird as it's in the 80s all next week. That's gonna be fun.

Right now its pitch black so i dont know, But in my area (I live in Sweden) it can go up 25 Celsius on the summers and be very sunny and all that. But all that can change in to an extream rain/Thunder storm in one minute. On the spring it snows a bit, that melts fast, Then its sunny, Then it snows some more, Then it rains, Then it snows, Then its sunny you get the idea. Sweden has very very wierd weather :P

Where I live, the weather is usually either warm and sunny or raining during a storm. In the summer, the temperature is usually at 25 C (80 F) and the winter isn't too different from the summer.