Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Israel has harsh climate all the time. Unless you live in the northern regions, or in a mountainous area, you're expecting dry, hot winds, dust (sometimes) and generally nauseating hot weather.

*sigh* It's springtime where I am, and it's supposed to go up into the 60s on Thursday and Friday, but today the temperatures dropped below 40, it rained, and it eventually snowed. It's a weird world.

(edited)

I've been waiting for a topic like this...

The weather? Right now? it's April and the snow banks are still taller than I am. Not only that, it hasn't stopped snowing either, in fact we had a snowstorm a few days ago. And the shovelling, oh the shovelling, so much snow, and now that it's "spring" the snow that falls is wet, heavy and hard to move, good for making snowballs, bad if you're the family snow shovelling service. I think the hottest it's been recently is about 0 or 1 degrees ( Celsius ), and the coldest it's been during the day is around -6 or -7.

Oh, Canada. 

Edited by 10InTheTardis

Highly unpredictable. We only have two seasons, Summer and Winter, and it's not uncommon to experience them both in one day. I once got a 90 degree snow day, not a cloud in the sky. The weather man gets it rough here.

New England can have some odd weather. 

One season, you get a whole bunch of snow, like tons of frozen clouds falling on you. Temps usually are freezing, so those in Florida will surely hate it. 

Then all of a sudden, it gets humid and pretty hot in the Summer. 

Right now, it's 51 degrees F (Around 12 degrees C), so it's not so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

It's coming up to Winter at the moment in the southern hemisphere. It's getting cold, thank god. Right now it's been raining for the past two days.

Edited by Star Butterfly

• 3 weeks later...