Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Who, in your opinion, is the best looking anime character?

Lolness The Hunt

I can't say she's my favorite because all she's won me over with is fanservice (but did pretty damn well at that).

It wasn't just her fanservice that won me over tho. She's proven really interesting to me due to her relative cleverness, her apparent passion for knowledge and rather spunky attitude. Really can't find anything to dislike about her in that regard. But with that said, I'll certainly take a look at Gochuumon.

(edited)

One girl and one guy.

Dang it, Mami Tomoe has a design that I seem to like for some reason.

mami1.jpg

For the guy, Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero props up his ego with Gold plated armor that actually looks pretty good on him.

640914-gilgamesh_29081.jpg

Edited by Carbon Maestro
  • Brohoof 1

tamaki_19_animestocks5Bcom5D.jpg

Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club

At first, I thought this was Sailor Uranus.

What's funny about this threat is that I'm wanting to start a YouTube account that talks about sexy ladies in various anime titles.  Let's face it, there's a lot of attractive characters out there, because there's a lot of anime out there.  I think it'd help... to a degree...  Here's my top picks from some of my favorite anime titles!

Kome Sawaguchi, from Blue Seed

koume01.jpg

Kasumi Tendo, from Ranma 1/2

kasumi.jpg

Kanako Miyamae, from Maria Holic

Maria-holic.gif

Miz Mishtal, from El-Hazard: The Wanderers

ElHaz2.png

• Brohoof 2

Some of my favorites come from Hunter X Hunter, particularly Shizuku and Machi. 

shizuku1-749979.jpg

Machi_G.I.png

So they're evil mass murdering criminals... like you're perfect? :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ah, Ranma. I always had a thing for Nabiki and Shampoo. Of course, Ranma looks good in female form but he's a dude and liable to kick your ass for ogling him. No thanks to Happosai. My favorite Ranko story arc was when they found that mirror that created a duplicate of his female self that was completely girly. Drove Ranma nuts! :lol:

Edited by Discordian

(edited)

Ah, Ranma. I always had a thing for Nabiki and Shampoo. Of course, Ranma looks good in female form but he's a dude and liable to kick your ass for ogling him. No thanks to Happosai. My favorite Ranko story arc was when they found that mirror that created a duplicate of his female self that was completely girly. Drove Ranma nuts! :lol:

That one was great!  I think my favorite was the Fishing Pole of Love arc.  ...and I'll agree about Nabiki, too.

A couple more from me!

Sailor Pluto, from Sailor Moon

setsuna-setsuna-meioh-26956689-640-480.j

Hinata Hino, from Future Diary

tumblr_m9gdqjTbQV1qby5nuo1_250.gif

Kiyone Makibi, from Tenchi Muyo

1118276-948096_kiyone12.full_super.jpeg

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 2

What's funny is my mom actually watched this show. I've never actually seen it. But hey, who can argue with this?

sailor-moon-1.jpg

And then we all remember that she's fourteen years old and nostalgia does things to us.

Although that wouldn't be a problem for many of the people on this site since the general userbase seems to be 18 and under. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Kakashi Hatake. Hands down.

He is an absolute angel and is the most attractive anime character. Ever.

sig-4523626.large.jpg

Needs more cute guys.

For cute/hot Id say Mika:

f5220977f5385f895daa45a46f9ceb65.jpg

For adorable, Id say Lag Seeing:

Lag.Seeing.full.977277.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight is one of my choices for "good-looking" characters.

fM99X2e.jpg

Also, have a picture of him when he's not serious

5LRRyln.jpg

Does Renamon count? ...She's the only anime character I've ever had a major crush on, I'm already 21 and I still think she's attractive. Something's definitely wrong with me -_-

1152736-renamon2.jpg

I've always liked Kamiya Kaoru from Kenshin,  her design is simple but she's a lot more complex than a lot of people think off the bat once you get into the manga/anime.

7693.jpg

Also MR Fluffy from Inuyasha:

inuyasha01-1.png