Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cosplay Québec Donnacona Meetup

Stealth Protector

Note that it isn't a cosplay meetup(if you want you can)

This thread as to stay here please I gave the URL of this page to EQUESTRIA Daily (you can erase this thread the 10 September if you wish),

Here's the INFO:

There will be a meetup in a small town in Québec called Donnacona and this weekend its the EXPO Donnacona a event that happens once a year in donnacona and this year There will be a meetup FOR BRONIES :D(for more information on the EXPO Donnacona click here: http://expodonnacona.com/ ) .The meetup will last 1 night and one day: The 8 september(night) and the 9 september(day).

There is no hotel really close by,so you might have to go back home after(Donnacona is 35-40 minutes from Québec).Also bring money because the rides are not free.

So here is the line of events:

DAY 1

8 september:

6:00PM-waiting until 6:20 for bronies(Be there at 7:00PM please)

6:20PM-Rides of expo donnacona and kiosque

7:30PM-Show of the humoriste Peter MacLeod

After the show: MAYBE a Little party with music from the Living tombstone,woodentoaster and much more!(NOTE that the artists won't be there And This part isn't official from the expo donaconna but Fanbased )

11:00PM- Closing of EXPO Donnacona,Hush now quiet now is time to lay your sleepy head :P

DAY 2

9 september:

1:00 PM-Waiting for Bronies

1:30 PM-Show of Sylvie Deesgroseillers

After the show: Somepony wants to buy ponies?Theres a shop that sell ponies!

After that: Well random things... really we will see...

6:00PM-End of expo Donnacona Bye see you next year/time! :D

If you want to Join the Meetup send an email to: rainbowdashisepic97@gmail.com

with your internet name or real name so that we can wait for you if your not here yet.

Edited by rainbowdashisepic97

Hmm.. I'd love to go, but unfortunately I work this weekend so I will not be able to go. And I'm about an hour/45 minutes away from there so I'm not sure I'd be able to make it there anyway. It's quite a shame though, for once that there's a meetup that's relatively close to where I live. That looks like a pretty big thing too, with rides and everything. Oh well.

edit: why is this in Pony Art though? And why cosplay? lol

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm.. I'd love to go, but unfortunately I work this weekend so I will not be able to go. And I'm about an hour/45 minutes away from there so I'm not sure I'd be able to make it there anyway. It's quite a shame though, for once that there's a meetup that's relatively close to where I live. That looks like a pretty big thing too, with rides and everything. Oh well.

edit: why is this in Pony Art though? And why cosplay? lol

I didn't find the catégory for it and I am bringing more people to the website thought,that's why I don't want the thread to be moved! D:

anyways don't worry marshmallow I may do one other soon if I find a good event to go to...