Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vegeta Will Make You Smile!

Book

Hello everyone how are you all doing today. Well I for one am doing fantastic! So fantastic that I decided to sing the smile smile smile song with a vegeta impression. I hope you all enjoy and remember to smile!

listen to it here: http://soundcloud.com/alicorn-radio/vegeta-will-make-you-smile

If you liked this and would like to see more shenanigans please give a listen to Alicorn Radio! Make sure to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/AlicornRadio

And if you liked me specifically follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/BookBrony

Edited by Book
  • Brohoof 20

or listen on soundcloud (Book got it)

Believe me you will smile or die laughing... I mean HARD! I can't believe I can't sum this up in 100 characters.

Edited by Ethan Pow
  • Brohoof 1

A little improvement:

"Come on every saiyan, smile smile smile! Fill my heart up with power power!"

Anyways, I chuckled at this. Overall, I say this is well done, I like it.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!
  • Brohoof 1

Hehe.. This is hillarious! I'll be sure to Follow Alicorn Radio on Twitter! Thanks for the Good laugh Book!

@Book: I told you book this was a good idea :D

At least I can dream :lol:

yes, we can... Vegeta is amazing.

A little improvement: "Come on every saiyan, smile smile smile! Fill my heart up with power power!"

Well there was a more Vegeta verison that that we considered but it sounded out there. but that is a amazing idea :D

Edited by Ethan Pow

This was absolutely hilarious. If this is the sort of stuff you get up to at Alicorn Radio then I'll be sure to check out some of the other stuff you do. If I ever get a Twitter I'll follow Alicorn Radio.

• Brohoof 1

If this is the sort of stuff you get up to at Alicorn Radio

right now, this is the first parody that alicorn radio has done so far... we plan to do more as we want to have a large range of songs that we have made to place on a audio stream when we get one.

I can picture Vegeta singing this as he's doing the fusion "dance." Soon thereafter he would end my life so I couldn't spread the word.

Brian Drummond voiced Vegeta in the Ocean Group dub and also does some voices on MLP. If the right person asks we may be able to convince him to sing this song in Vegeta's voice.

• Brohoof 1

I can picture Vegeta singing this as he's doing the fusion "dance." Soon thereafter he would end my life so I couldn't spread the word.

Brian Drummond voiced Vegeta in the Ocean Group dub and also does some voices on MLP. If the right person asks we may be able to convince him to sing this song in Vegeta's voice.

Ha! It would be totally awesome to get the real vegeta to sing any My Litte Pony Song. Maybe Winter Wrap Up or the Becoming Popular song.

That´s perfect. The ending part is simply epic. :lol: I´d love to see a music video with this song in :P Maybe in the future, maybe..? At least I can dream :lol:

We can all dream can't we. Thank you for leaving your kind words on here, it means a lot. I am also glad to hear that you liked the ending. It was definatly a spur of the moment kind of thing that I thought I should put in there.

Hehe pretty good my friend!!!! Man Vegeta is one of my favorite characters from Dragon Ball Z! He is so awesome. I wonder what he would do if he ever saw this thread lol.

In all honesty I think he would try to kill me before this became a thing. After all it would insult his warrior spirit if someone was free to use his voice and sing pony songs.

We can all dream can't we.

We all dream... always

I think he would try to kill me before this became a thing.

He would make faked and you be placed in a sercet group of sayian bronies that you get accepted how awesome your voice is X-D

Ha ha ha, This is bucking hilarious!

I can totally imagine Vegeta with a giant frown as he is forced to sing this song, all the while fuming with rage at whoever talked him into doing it! XD

Nice job!

Thank you! Your kind words mean a lot and are definatly inspiring this kind of thing to happen more frequently. Glad you enjoyed it!

Bitch you just jealous of my super saiyan swagger...

I laughed withch I hardly ever do.

You have arned my bro-hoof friend all the way.

I am glad that I brought a smile to your face! That is after all what I was aiming for. It is just something about this song that makes me smile as I am singing it. In fact I don't think this song would sound the same if you were frowning while singing it.