Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of forum poster are you?

Lightning Fluttershy

What kind of forum poster are you?  

333 users have voted

1. 1. What kind of posts do you focus on?

• I mostly RP.
    • I mostly contribute to general discussions.
    • I mostly post in life advice.
    • I'm here for the games!
    • I post or critique art.
    • I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything.
    • I mostly lurk around the forums.

What kind of poster are you? The reason I ask is because through the time I've been a member here I've constantly been fairly active and I've seen some patterns arise among members.

I can almost identify all the artist members now, the hardcore role players, and others.

So what about you? How do you like to post?

Edited by Doggess Arylett
Poll misspelling repaired.

I lurk more than I post really, I've been here for an awful lot of time, and I'm barely gonna receive the Brony Badge xD

I occasionally post in random threads such as this though :3

• Brohoof 3

I post anywhere and everywhere. I will make some sort of point in almost any discussion just because I like to throw in my two ten cents. Lately, I haven't been able to post much because of school and football :(

• Brohoof 2

I lurk more than I post really, I've been here for an awful lot of time, and I'm barely gonna receive the Brony Badge xD

I occasionally post in random threads such as this though :3

I like as how you say that, your a unicorn

also I'm the kind of art poster and lurking around posting on random topics I find

interesting like this one.

General Discussions are usually where I'm at, the ones pertaining to politics rustle my jimmies.

Once Season 3 starts back up, I'll probably be neck deep in the show discussion.

• Brohoof 1

I typically like to run around in Cloudsdale until I see a new thread (like this one) piques my interest, then I go ahead and post.

Nowadays, I do more lurking than I do posting, because I've already responded to most of the threads I wanted to respond to. Usually, if I'm not in Cloudsdale, I'm in General Discussion. c: Or pony art.

I tend to lurk a lot. This is why I have such a relatively low amount of posts for the time I've been here.

I used to be an all-around poster, but now I mostly post in General Discussion and Forum Lounge.

I like as how you say that, your a unicorn

also I'm the kind of art poster and lurking around posting on random topics I find

interesting like this one.

Well about 200 of the posts are from RP'ing xD

I also voted for the last option, since I really post almost anywhere, not a lot, but I post almost everywhere xD

eeeh, I find that I post a lot in topics like this one, where I can just give a little blurb about myself and leave it at that XD I'm usually second most active in my own art topics if I make one on the forum I'm at.

I don't get super into discussions because I suck at debating, I don't post in topics about TV or games or anything, because I don't really get into a lot of media. I DO post in forum games because it means that unless I kill the game, someone will be forced to reply to me (I get super lonely sometimes ;~; ). I'd like to be able to post in forum games like "how famous is the user above you", but I fear for my ego if I post in those games too early :l

Edited by Angie Cakes
  • Brohoof 2

Second to last option. I talk about and post ponies for the most part, with RPing once in a while on the side, and general discussions, forum games, etc. Being extras.

Honestly, I hardly post at all anymore.

I have no idea why either, I just lost my motivation... Scratch that, I know why now.

Would be nice to start again but I don't think that will happen.

Edited by Chigens and Kay

I post a bit, but the posts that I make are usually not very contributive. I find I'm posting less and less though...

I'm also mostly in GD or the forum lounge, I kinda fell into a pony slump over the summer. Might go back to SC when s3 starts

I consider myself as something between all-time lurker and random chat guy. I hardly ever post more than five replies each day outside the Forum Lounge. I'm just passive like that when it comes to serious discussion :/

Most of my posts are actually in the show discussion category with a lesser number in the everfree general and sugarcube corner. That may shift somewhat if there becomes a lack of things to reply to any specific place. As it stands I am still relatively new here -- someday I am going to have to acquire an icon. I still like the idea of the scene in my fanfic where my OC is caught flying outside Luna's Balcony.