Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of forum poster are you?

Lightning Fluttershy

What kind of forum poster are you?  

333 users have voted

1. 1. What kind of posts do you focus on?

• I mostly RP.
    • I mostly contribute to general discussions.
    • I mostly post in life advice.
    • I'm here for the games!
    • I post or critique art.
    • I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything.
    • I mostly lurk around the forums.

I think I'm mainly on general discussions, but I lurk a lot too. I also like posting and critiquing art, even if the most of my drawings are on Deviantart.

I'd like to try RP, but I don't have enough time.

Im more active in the General Discussions and the Media, since i dont watch the Show enough to post in Brony Topics and im way to shy for Role Play.

Im an an Artist, but seeing how my Art gets often ignored after a while, i simply stopped being an Artist and stopped posting in the Art Topics.

My Music also wasnt really anything...important here...so im really only in the General and Media discussion Topics.

Thats the only thing left for me.

Oh yeah, and Forum Games here and there.

I do mostly lurk, I would actively participate, but usually I just don't know what to post on... so many options. The choice just becomes overwhelming.

Then again, I usually end up in General Discussion anyway. Haven't really ventured into the Show Discussion yet for some reason.

I lurk mostly, but mainly post in General Discussion and/or Media Discussion. I haven't posted in Show Discussion in a while, actually.

• 4 weeks later...

Well you see...

I fall into both of these categories:

• I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything.
  • I mostly lurk around the forums.

I post in various places and threads all over the forums, however, I also spend alot of time lurking.  

I also like to lurk some of the really old threads and posts.  I have even gone as far as using the WayBackMachine to look at how the site used to look years ago:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/mlpforums.com

~ Miles

On other forums I lurk a lot. On here I spend a lot of time in the General threads. I wanna venture out into the other areas, but I'm kinda nervous about it. Especially the show section and the rp section... I haven't seen the whole show (yet), and I'm really inexperienced in role play.

• 2 years later...

I post a little bit of everything everywhere, mostly I post in sections where I can raise my rank though. My main goal here on the forums is to reach the rank of Pegasus. 

• Brohoof 2

It's that time of the year again, when dead topics rise from their graves.

Staff only ever lurks anyway. Our presence makes the commonfolk nervous. (Yeah, joking here of course. We're all just as commonfolk as we get :P)

That being said, I jump to whatever topic garners my attention and usually limit myself to being a cynical party-spoiler who takes everything too seriously but still jokes around way more than he should.

And I'm kinda a blunt douche.

Oh wait, but we were only supposed to state major areas? Uh... yes. Sure. I knew that. I was just testing y'all. Status updates. I stick to status updates.