Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What are some other good shows to watch other then MLP

MLP Nick

Well, If you like weird and random stuff, then Adventure Time is for you! Pretty much makes you feel like you're tripping out at times, but nonetheless a great overall cartoon.

Also Regular Show is a good one.

Those are a couple of my suggestions!

(unless you already know of them)

• Brohoof 2

Community, The first few episodes you will probably dislike, I didn't like the show untill about 4th episode, If you watch PLEAAAASE just keep watching until the 8th episode. its such a funny show.

Edited by Flame Dancer

If I'm not watching mlp, I like to watch documents. It's good to know about other cultures and how things are done.

And also, I love mythbusters and crime shows like CSI or criminal minds.

There are many good shows on TV.

Well... I'm a sonic fan... Why don't you try

AOSTH

Satam

SU

Sonic x

Ok ok enough of that... Here are some I enjoyed

Family guy

Simpsons

American dad

Idk that's all I can think of now...

Avatar: the last airbender for sure if you haven't seen that that, then the legend of korra is right after so ya don't even got to wait!

If you like comedy with horrible, despicable characters. It's always sunny in Philadelphia.

More toons! I like, "the amazing world of Gumball" there's a lot of slap stick and "I'm so dumb, I can't count to D" humor, but it's warped up in a "family who cares about each other" atmosphere that I just can't resist.

Adventure Time, Regular Show and Gravity Falls are some of the other animations to keep an eye on right now. I mean honestly, have you seen Gravity Falls? It's a real throw back to some of the better Disney cartoons.

Adventure Time and Regular Show, if you want to see the funniest "mainstream" cartoons.

I've been getting into FX's Archer animated series, too. It's starts off kind of slow in the comedy department, but trust me, it got better as it went on.

Go on youtube and watch all the episodes of Teen Titans and ed edd n eddy.

Another grand idea. Both of those shows are very good at what they do.

I also suggest watching Ren and Stimpy. I think that's probably one of the best examples of parody in cartoons.

For animated shows, I would suggest The Amazing World of Gumball, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd n Eddy, Gravity Falls, and King of the Hill. Other than that, I highly suggest Top Gear UK and Whose Line is it Anyways, which you can find on Youtube.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned any Joss Whedon stuff yet. I recently watched Firefly and had way too much fun doing it.

these ones are a little more melancholy or just less upbeat, but i think they're great and want to mention them anyway.

-Elfen Lied

-Ergo Proxy

-Dexter

-Serial Experiments Lain

I am surprised nobody has mentioned any Joss Whedon stuff yet. I recently watched Firefly and had way too much fun doing it.

these ones are a little more melancholy or just less upbeat, but i think they're great and want to mention them anyway.

-Elfen Lied

-Ergo Proxy

-Dexter

-Serial Experiments Lain

OHOHOH

I REMEMBER THAT SHOW!

I would say it's a little more than "less upbeat" XD

-Game of Thrones (warning, though: extremely violent and boatloads of nudity)

-Neon Genesis Evangelion (mature content)

And...that's all I watch...yep XD