Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

post-4006-0-47598000-1347790178_thumb.png

Heya, ya stupid jerks. That crazy b**** Fluttershy has a thread for creepers askin' her questions, and so does that weirdo apple pony, so I figured I should make onea them ask threads, too.

I'm Rainbow Dash, best flier in all of freakin' Ponyville. I like Wolf Punch, pickin' on my crazy friends, and spreadn' swag wherever I go. So line up, chicks and colts and get those questions started.

Oh, first things first tho:
  • Just like that video recording that druggie Spike did of me n' Pinkie playin' Wolf Punch for you pathetic bronies and your con things, I gotta keep the swearin' down for all you babies out there. When I do use swears I'll use asterisks to block out mosta the letters.
  • Nonea you better ask lame questions relating to the fact that Fluttershy killed me in the video series. This isn't canon, so shut up and ask better questions.
Well? Whatryou' jerks waitin' for?

Why do you always call your friend's "Bitch" whenever you're talking to them in those .mov videos?

Just a thing I do, they know I'm jokin'. Besides, it's for comedic effect, ya purple marshmallow. Wouldn' be much point in a parody series if it wasn't makin' fun of those frilly ponies on the HUB Network.

• Brohoof 2

There is something everypony would like to know: What is up with your damn cutie mark?

Hehehe, I've been tellin' ponies, 'use your imagination you a**hole', but I spose I'll just say it. That chick Rainbow Dash from the HUB Network show is always makin' out with other chick ponies in art by you bronies, plus she's got rainbow colors, so my cutie mark's makin' funa the stereotype that Dash is a filly fooler.

...And before ya ask what that means, it means lesbo pony.

Why did Fluttershy kill you in the video games?

What the hecka'r you on about? There ain't no video games, just normal videos. And like the first post says, I ain't answerin' questions about Fluttershy killin' me.

K fine, just this one. She was a crazy weirdo who belonged in the happy house, and she didn' like the fact that we were in'er shed, so she killed me like she killed all those animals, and that Derpy pony. that's it.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Why do you sound like Applej - I mean, Jappleack, with all those apostrophes?

Just my way of talkin', I don't always finish words like her. Doesn't mean I have the same dumb western accent like that apple weirdo, tho.

Why is your voice so deep and manly? Did someone rip out your larynx?

HUUHUHUHU, nice one. No, it's just another joke makin' fun of the real Rainbow Dash. She's a super extreme tomboy who's sometimes' mistakin' as a boy by noobs to the show, so my voice is super deep to make fun of that.

Ok then... *takes card with number* Oh! Rainbow Dash, your number came up... *approaches*

Whoa whoa whoa, what are ya doin? *backs up a bit* The heck do you mean 'my number'?

• Brohoof 1

Do you have some sort of...*ahem* relationship with Rainbow Dash from the Hub?

Pfft, the broad thinks I'm a sad knock off, and I think she's a stupid b****. So your answer is a no about as fat as the Rarity from my world is.

It's time for you to help me make some cupcakes... Here, eat this... *hands cupcake*

No way freak, back off! *flies up onto a cloud* I may be from a different pony world than the real Dash, but I've read plenty of fanfics about the real Rainbow Dash, and I know that one plenty well.

Have you ever had a relationship with a human by being found in a box and taken care of?

No, in our world humans are weird and live in their own little section of the world, apart from those Mexicans Rarity forced into labor. They don't want nothin' to do with us ponies, cause we're all freakin' crazy for the most part. We ain't cute and cuddly like the frilly HUB ponies.

No way freak, back off! *flies up onto a cloud* I may be from a different pony world than the real Dash, but I've read plenty of fanfics about the real Rainbow Dash, and I know that one plenty well.

Then it's time to make it into reality in THIS world... Now you take a nap.

Then it's time to make it into reality in THIS world... Now you take a nap.

K nutcase, here's the size of it. You're not askin' questions anymore, so stop bein' a creeper and ask questions, or else I'm flyin' out of here.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, ok, fine... Are there other alternate worlds of MLP?

Just about every ask blog on Tumblr, every fanfic universe, all of it has it's universe or dimension, somewhere. Or ya know, that's my guess anyways. Most of em' are so small and insignificant that they just vanish after a short time, but really mainstream ones like my universe grow n' grow.

Have you watched any of the episodes?

I watched maybe one or two thanks to that crazy purple unicorn Twilight being all addicted to it, but I couldn't get through the first episode without laughin' my ass off. Just can't do it.

do you have an gasmask?

No, the heck would I need a gas mask for?

Hey Rainbow Dash! Can you still do a Sonic Rainboom? :o

Dunno, haven't tried. Too lazy to fly that fast to find out.