Best OC Pony Maker

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 That Pony Guy

That Pony Guy

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

I want to make an OC pony but I don't have much artistic talent so I was wondering what's the best place to make one on the internet?

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Tsukihi

Tsukihi

Property of Jinkasu

• Donors

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

*Looks at tags* Hm... It depends what you mean. There's pony creators out there. I'm sure you can find some just by typing in "pony creator" in Google. Not sure if that's what you want. You could always also go ask artists who take requests to make you one. You'll just have to give them an idea of what you somewhat want.

#3 Pinkie D Pie

Pinkie D Pie

Pony

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

Pony maker, I would suggest this one.
http://generalzoi.de...rsion-254295904
There are more but this is the one I use, and I find it quite good myself. I think this is also one that many people use.

#4 Starswirl the Trixie

Starswirl the Trixie

Trixie? Trixie.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

If you want to make one pretty quick, just use General Zoi's computer program (in DJ-DASH3's post). The OCs from that are pretty show accurate in terms of artistic style. If you're talking about an artist to make them, well then "best" is personal preference. I suppose the "best" would be to get Lauren Faust to draw your OC, but that's not going to happen. In the Commissions subforum there are some people who will draw your OC for money (usually $5-15). You can probably also find some people on this forum who will draw for free (I must recommend @Rainbow Dashey for the work he did for me recently).

Edited by Starswirl the Trixied, 19 September 2012 - 02:16 PM.

Register now to remove this ad.