Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Battle Field 3 - Brony platoon (Brony Guards)

Musix

Welcome, Everybody.

For all of you Battle Field 3 players on Xbox 360 out there, This may be the thread for you.

A few Brony's met up on Xbox LIVE and decided to make a Platoon on Battlelog, BF3's game portal. Its easy and free to join up and makes gaming so much more fun.

We often joke about as well as playing to the objectives of games. Some of the current members do not have access to the Website and therefore are not shown on the members list.

We would love you to join in on the action, Its so much fun and for those of you who rarely speak to Brony's in person, Here is your chance. We all understand the internetz, Don't worry ;D

Post a letter through my mail, Send a pigeon letter, Arrive on your very own Rainbow Dash, I don't care. Just give us a shout and we'll be happy to welcome you onto the team!

NEW, NEW, NEW LOGO

Posted Image

Now with artificial colourings.

Courtesy of Villan97

The official Battlelog Platoon page is here.

http://battlelog.bat...55391706274782/

Star members thread

http://mlpforums.com...private-thread/

Edited by Musix

I would love to join been wanting to join something like this for a while I like to play up close and personal CQB mostly as the support or medic with SMG's I am rank 45 And do you have to be a above a age limit or something I am 15 GT:[REDACTDED BY REQUEST]

Edited by Fhaolan

My GT is bobthecableman, and on battlelog it is bobthecableman7.

As for when I am in the battlefield, I specialize in everything and class, and usually am the one doing the extreme things. (Sniping pilots, taking down jets with tanks, and having crazy KDR on certain games, though I too have my bad games.)

Edited by Retro_Derpy

Ooh, I'd like to join but I'm on PS3 >.< Is there any chance that you guys are going to make a PS3 version of the platoon? Or is it just Xbox only? xP

Well, None of the guys in the platoon own a Play Station 3 (Or, That i know off..) But please join feel free to join, I'm sure we could still use you on the team! The more the merrier~

Aww, this is on Xbox live, I have Battlefield on PC. ;A; . I sold my Xbox about, 3 weeks ago, now i kinda feel bad for it, I would of loved to join your platoon!

yea just go on to the battle log 4 bf3 and search 4 brony gaurd. you most likely will be accepted. but thats up to toxic recon, he probably won't deny you

yea just go on to the battle log 4 bf3 and search 4 brony gaurd. you most likely will be accepted. but thats up to toxic recon, he probably won't deny you

Well, I'm not a leet skilled player (Far from it) But ya know, I can crash jets into tanks... That's good isn't it?

But Ill hit it up on Battlelog when I get the chance ^.^

Edited by RealmReaver

Well, I'm not a leet skilled player (Far from it) But ya know, I can crash jets into tanks... That's good isn't it?

But Ill hit it up on Battlelog when I get the chance ^.^

alright cool we are always looking for new recruits to make the game better. you don't have to be skilled or anything you just have to apply and have fun. and if any one is feeling ready to play now i'm online.

Edited by navymojo22

Aww, this is on Xbox live, I have Battlefield on PC. ;A; . I sold my Xbox about, 3 weeks ago, now i kinda feel bad for it, I would of loved to join your platoon!

Bulletmag, Is that your name? If it is, Welcome to the team. If it's not, Get yourself on. I'd be more than happy to add you to our team, Buddy =D

Edited by Musix

Bulletmag, Is that your name? If it is, Welcome to the team. If it's not, Get yourself on. I'd be more than happy to add you to our team, Buddy =D

Ahh, No that is not me, Unfortunately i don't think i can join sense my Profile is PC, sense I only play on PC nowadays.

A shame really, i wanted to be in a fun platoon :C

Ahh, No that is not me, Unfortunately i don't think i can join sense my Profile is PC, sense I only play on PC nowadays.

A shame really, i wanted to be in a fun platoon :C

Oh- I see, Will it physically not let you join it? I am more than glad to accept you into our team, It'd be our pleasure if you could!!

Oh- I see, Will it physically not let you join it? I am more than glad to accept you into our team, It'd be our pleasure if you could!!

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to let me, It just says "You cannot apply with this soldier" I dunno why, its being so mean to me, i woulda loved to join too! My currant platoon is rarely active...

I applied to become part of the Platoon and i was wondering if i had to have certain types of map packs?

82 characters down so close.

No you don't, and it doesn't matter what maps you have, what console(PC) you have, how active you are, This is just a way for bronies to meet up and make some good BF3 times.

I rarely play BF3 because my dad plays it alot,and we only have one copy.I'm still thinking if I should join or not?How often do you guys play.(BTW I'm open to playing any games with friends,or bronies 85% of the time when I'm online)

I rarely play BF3 because my dad plays it alot,and we only have one copy.I'm still thinking if I should join or not?How often do you guys play.(BTW I'm open to playing any games with friends,or bronies 85% of the time when I'm online)

As far as I seen, we play usually in our free time. But some of us are from Europe while some are from the USA, so when the platoon memebers get online well varity.

No you don't, and it doesn't matter what maps you have, what console(PC) you have, how active you are, This is just a way for bronies to meet up and make some good BF3 times.

Xbox 360 that's the console i have Battle Field Three on and I love your profile picture.

71 words this time sooooooooo done.

we, the brony guards, are usually online. i myself am on quite often. the other guys come on usually on daily.(some of the guys are from england and some of the others are from the U.S. so if your from either place you can find us at good times.)

This might be why you can't join. You might have to quit your current platoon before joining another one. Or it might just be you, I'm not sure.

Tried that, didnt work, I honestly have no clue, i think its because the platoon might be Xbox based, therefore pc users cant really join, But i dunno

I just sent a join request on the battlelog and will be awaiting the reply. My GamerTag is Obiwan Jacoby on XBLive and it is Jacoby1371 on the PC and on the Battlelog. For some reason, I tried quitting the platoon I was trying to make, but it won't disappear off of my tag. It is truly annoying... -_-

• Brohoof 1