Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite quotes.

"*screaming*" - Nicholas Cage, The Wicker Man

"I got a beep from Kim and she can fuck all night." - O'Shea Jackson, Sr.

"Your baby mama is not a ten, but when I'm drunk she close enough." - Jordan Michael Houston

"Bend over to the front, touch your toes, back that ass up and down and get low (get low)." - Jonathan Smith

I just love any quote from Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation. Here are a few more:

• "I love Food and Stuff. It's where I buy all of my food. And most of my stuff."
  • "What's a not gay way to ask him to go camping with me?"
  • "History began on July 4, 1776. Everything that happened before that was a mistake."
  • "Crying is only okay in two places: funerals and the Grand Canyon."
  • "Everything I do is the attitude of an award winner, because I've won an award."
  • "You had me at Meat Tornado."
  • "Clear alcohol is for rich women on diets."

And of course my favorite that's in in my signature :)

• Brohoof 2

"I don't really like people who go around brandishing the banner of justice. No matter the reason, where human's are involved, there is no black or white, no justice or evil. There is only our will"

Things rings true in every sense to me, so its something I believe wholeheartedly.

"When I told you to screw yourself, I didn't mean for you to take it literally". Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Edited by Veiled Storm

"I was chasing my dreams,but tripped over reality and busted my head open on the truth."-Anonymous

"I'm responsible for my own happiness. I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast."-Bojack Horseman 

"The only time a lawyer can cry,is when it's all over."-Godot

"All I want to do is trade this life for something new. Holding on to what I haven't got."-Linkin Park

"Aaron,get in the bed with me. Then,we can feel these vibrations together."-Ghost Adventures

"He stabbed me in the butt! While I was going to the bathroom! Ahhh! The Crazed Butt-stabber knows no limits."-Markiplier

Every quote from Five Nights at Fuckboys.

"The only opinion that matters is yours"

There's probably a lot of people who have said that one, but it's something I've taken to heart on my own recently. The meaning behind it is that you shouldn't dwell on what other people think, the only person who matters in the long run is yourself.

"I don't really like people who go around brandishing the banner of justice. No matter the reason, where human's are involved, there is no black or white, no justice or evil. There is only our will."

That one's from an anime actually, but I've always believed it myself.

A few from Steven Universe:

"You can't let anyone make you feel like garbage." "Is that how you feel?" "I only feel how I wanna feel." - Amethyst

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They're bleeding. Oh no, they are dead. Don't call again. *hangs up* Sorry, I panicked." - Garnet

• Brohoof 1

(Spoken with sincerity and/or conviction)

“O, wonder!

How many goodly creatures are there here!

How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,

That has such people in't!” 

~Shakespeare's the Tempest

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.”

~Matthew 6:1

"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."

~Marcus Aurelius

"The Senator from Wisconsin cannot frighten me by exclaiming, 'My country, right or wrong.' In one sense I say so too. My country; and my country is the great American Republic. My country, right or wrong; . . . if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

~Carl Schurz, German immigrant, American statesman 1829-1906

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

"Rom's an idiot. He couldn't fix a straw if it was bent." -Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

"What is an Oprah?" -Teal'c, Stargate SG-1

"Keep insulting me... I'll toss this between the crack of your ass!" -Grandma Klump, The Nutty Professor

"Hey! Excuuuuse me, princess!" -Link, The short-lived, 1989 Zelda Cartoon

"Would you oil me all over please, miss?" -The Tin Man (to Dorothy), 1982 Wizard of Oz anime

Edited by Detritus

"Darling, just fucking own it" -Don't really know who originally said this, but I looooove it.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it" -Art Williams.

"Do no harm...but take no shit" -Unknown person :P

More inspirational than amusing but those are my favorites ^^

These are from Team Fortress two

"How many times have you died I'm actually gittin impressed." -Sniper

"Oops! That was not medicine!" - Medic

"Oh dats a skull fracture for sure!" -Scout

These are my absolute favorite quotes just because it sounds really funny when the characters say them.

"All that is complex is not useful, and all that is useful is simple." - Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov

"Life is composed of different inventions" - Kalash

"“intelligence is the ability of a living creature to perform pointless or unnatural acts.” ― Arkady Strugatsky, Roadside Picnic

"Those that don't miss the Soviet Union have no heart, those that want the return of the Soviet Union have no brain" - V.V. Putin.

"Even in dark times, we must not relinquish the things that make us human" - Khan (Metro 2033)

Yeah there are plenty of non-Russian quotes I like, I just don't remember any at the moment.