Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mo' Ponies: A Fan Game Let's Play Series

Mr. Nutt™

Hello, I'm Mr. Nutt and if you didn't know already, I've been doing a series called Mo' Ponies for a while now. It started off with me just playing Adventure in Ponyville then, in the next video, I used basic editing to mix that with a few fan games to make it look like I was progressing with those. Then to avoid going mad from playing Adventures in Ponyville, I made "Project Ponies" where I didn't have to finish that game after the last game was played. Then finally I cut out that game all together and started Mo' Ponies, a series dedicated to me playing Friendship is Magic games both official and fan made! Anyways, here's the first two episodes (there are eight at the moment), enjoy! 

If you liked those, then here's a playlist with everything (FiM related anyway).If you know any short games I could use (Must be Work Safe), please tell me about them!Well, I guess if those two weren't very good examples, then I guess I could post my two most popular of these.Here's the one where I play Pony Platforming Project III: Minty Fresh Adventure!And here's the first one with fan games.

Edit: I would embed the newer episodes, but that would require someone else to post in this thread first.

For the rules of the games I accept in Mo' Ponies, check out my FAQ. For a list of every game I've featured and the video they are in, click here.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)

In Mo' Ponies 24, I've asked about whether or not I should do a contest for designing a new logo for the series. Please tell me what you think and if you want to take part. For reference, here's the current logo.

aKzvGPI.png

As you can see, it's just some text I typed up in Paintshop Pro (There's also a white border you can't see). As you might understand, I think the series could do with a much better logo than this. That's why I've considered doing this contest for a while. The only thing stopping me is that I'm not sure how many people will actually want to enter.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

• 1 month later...

Just a little update, today I've been looking in my email, and I found this:

HASBRO.png

This is definitely not a good sign. If anyone has any advice for what I should do, I'd like to hear it.

• 1 month later...

I've got another claim from Hasbro...

oX3gwWx.png

Seriously, if this keeps up, I'll have to move this series over to another YouTube channel. I really can't risk getting a strike on my channel as I'll likely get kicked out of MakerGen and no MCN will accept me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
(edited)

Here's two more episodes.

This one I take a look at a few LittleBigPlanet community levels. It doesn't go so well.

This one I try out a fan game called Horse Game. Not often I get to play a 3D fan made game in this series.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Due to reasons of copyright claim by someone claiming to own a cover by Melodic​Pony, I've taken down the old episode 14 video and put up a newer one with the game that uses it taken out. It wasn't that great of a game anyways.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It took around half a year, but here's episode 30!

Here's a few updates for those who mostly just watch my MLP videos.
1. I no longer do that featured videos thing at the end due to lack of motivation.
B. I'm still interested in doing a new logo competition for the Mo' Ponies series, though I need to know if anyone would actually take part.
▲. Like I said in the video, the fancy 3D fan games are going to be a problem until I get a new graphics card.