Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you're emotionally attached to

Lightning Fluttershy

My plushies, they remind me of my mom, especially since I've dressed some of them up with my baby clothes which she used to wash with love and care when I was a baby :blush::(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

- My Keru Blankey (a fluffy blanket that reminds me of my hero)

- My computer

- My iPhone

- My nano

- My Axel plush

- Jui Duckie (my plush duck)

- My Sebastian Plushie

- My Scarfy

- My Kaito plush

- Ruki-chan (senpai gave him to me for free for my birthday when he wasn't supposed to)

The list could actually go on forever. I would rather risk my life saving all my stuff than let it burn in a fire. D:

Edited by sweeToxic

(edited)

Well, people wise, my mother, and my friends, as well as my neighbors, i work for them on the weekends, and they treat me, my brother, and his best friend who works with us like family, they give us gifts and even take us with them sometimes when they go racing. That is awesome to see. Im going with them to an all mopar swap meet/car show this week!

Possessions wise, my super Nintendo. My first console ever, i still love it.<br /><br

Also, i love starcraft, and pretty much anything related to it. Pretty much my favorite game series of all time.

And last, but definitely not least, mlp, and especially Twilight Sparkle. Its the best way for my to feel happy, and I got over a bout of depression due to mlp, and twi helped me to feel again. I connected with her deeply, she reminded me a lot of my younger and more optimistic self. She has all the traits i want in a woman.

Edited by Looking Glass

There's plenty of things I'm very attached to. First and foremost my partner, family and friends. But if it's anything I own it's definitely a little cow plushie I have. I had it since I was seven, back then everything was easy and boring, it has peaceful and good memories attached to it. The other thing I'm very attached to is my guitar. I've had it for nearly 8 years now and despite it just being an instrument, it's still the very first one I bought and practiced with. I played together with friends, I played on it when I wanted to calm down, when I felt emotional or when I just wanted to rock out. These two things are definitely the things I won't ever want to lose. I wouldn't even trade them for something "better", ever.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As silly as it sounds, I'm emotionally attached to my music.

Music has helped me get through tough times, and it provided a sort of getaway for me when life got hard. So yeah, I'm attached to my music. :P  

Edited by Crimsonn

(edited)

I'll get attached to anything. Even the bag of rotten, moldy broccoli that's sitting in the back of my fridge.

That poor, poor broccoli. It never got to fulfill its life purpose. It's just going to go straight from the farm to the fridge to the landfill, and all because I had forgotten about it for six months. I feel terrible. I really shouldn't be so careless. I'm sorry, broccoli. It's all my fault. Please forgive me.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

I'm pretty attached to all my old gaming consoles I've used over the years. Each of them represent a different part of my life growing up to where I am now, all the way back to the Atari 7800 my parents originally had when I was only a tyke. I have them all sitting on display on my shelves now, and just looking at one can bring back all kinds of memories from that point in my life, so yeah, they're pretty special to me.

Most of my collectibles are special in some way to me too, that's why I collect them after all. :please:

(edited)

my ps4 since i bought it a month ago before i had heart surgery which was around in December and was playing before and after words and reminds me of how long and painful it was during that month and yes i did got home before Christmas lol.

Edited by Nightless_Moon

My three stuffed animals I sleep with. One's a white rabbit, one's a Siamese cat, and the last one is a blue dog thingy. I love them.

My family and friends.

Now for the more... Stupider ones:

I get very emotionally attached to my electronics. It's my fault for naming them, I know. So when it's time to upgrade I'm extremely reluctant to do so.

I also get attached to my Pokémon very easily. I give each names and personalities so...

I'm also very attached to the animatronics from FNAF and I have no idea why.

• 4 years later...
(edited)

- My boyfriend's laptop he gave me :wub:

- My Litwick plushie :catface:

- My air-filled plastic dragon. :)

- My Treecko and Discord. :P

- My wallet chain adornments (an old Sandshrew BK toy, a Poké Ball plushie, and my souvenir bullets) :twismile:

- AXTON :wub:

- Barik :P

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

My Sunset Shimmer plushie would be one, as it came from a good place when I was going through a difficult time. My video games would be another, as they have managed to keep me consistently happy for over the past decade. Parting with both things can be quite hard, as I get attached easily, which is something that I truly despise.

I think it is safe to say I am very emotionally attached to my truck. I've already thrown my plans to sell it eventually out the window. :adorkable:

My build a bear lamb stuffie and my sheep kigurumi are my favourites as of now. My sweetheart calls me her little lamb so she's been buying me lamb/sheep things lately.