Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you're emotionally attached to

Lightning Fluttershy

A set of three soft blankets I've had since birth. They've been with me through everything, and I'll never part with them.

My Conn 12M saxophone. Some of the best memories of my life are associated with it, and just marching band in general.

My friend I've known since elementary school. He's the only one I still talk to on occasion (like once or twice a month, which isn't exactly often), and he's the most important person to me in my life right now.

My cat. She's an annoying little troublemaker, and I love everything about her.

I have a lot of toys that I love because I’ve accrued them over the course of my childhood and they bring back a lot of fond memories. But I love my plushies most of all, by far, because they’re my family AND THEY’RE SO SOFT AND SQUISHY!!! :pinkie:

• 1 year later...

To all somewhat valuable items. For some reason I always feel sorry for them like objects have feelings, like when I don't use something in a long time I'm starting to feel sorry for it because the item "feels" unwanted and lonely, etc

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I have emotional attachments to many obscure things. To start it off, my car. They say that you shouldn't be attached to material, but dang. It's not even that special of a car; it's a 2007 Honda Odyssey. But that was the first car purchased by my family after I was born (I was 4 at the time), in December 2007. We shipped it to Germany in 2008 when my parents were stationed there (military stuff). It's been to Poland and France as well; and now it's back home, and I'm the one driving it now since my parents drive far nicer cars. I'm worried about its future, though; it's been having a lot of issues recently, and since my parents don't want me to "waste" my money on it, they're thinking about selling it in late 2021, when I'm off to college. But yeah, lots of memories happened in that car. The picture below is an old one from 2010, when it was in Germany. Probably one of my favorite pictures.

HNI_0045.JPG.fc03ee90882815b825acd79f93b629c0.JPG

The second thing that I kind of have an emotional attachment to is the city of Killeen, Texas, more specifically Fort Hood. I moved there in 2011, and that army base was the birthplace of my bronyhood, in October 2012. I left in 2013, as I had to move to Kiev, Ukraine due to my dad being deployed, while I lived with my mom and brother. But even aside from all the brony stuff, I feel like Fort Hood was probably one of the best places I've ever lived, because of all the nostalgia I get from it.

The third thing would probably be my Xbox 360, which coincidentally, I got the first day I moved into Fort Hood. I've spent countless hours playing games on there, notably Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. I don't use it much anymore for obvious reasons, but occasionally I'll plug it back in and revisit some of my old worlds.

Edited by Cyandashie
  • Brohoof 1

I still kept my old drum set when I was little...planning to get rid of it and keeping the Ludwig drums because of a lot of memories.

My face mask for snorkeling/scuba diving...studying since I was a kid before I went to high school learning swimming and aquatics class. Now, It's all beat up and worn out. Planning to buy a new snorkeling gear.

My Xbox 360 for Rock Band 3 for updating new songs with 7 player full band instruments and Clone Hero for PC.

• Brohoof 1

I have a few items:

• My grandmother's necklace
  • My family ring that has been in my family for 7 generations
  • My books
  • my ps2
  • a wolf print
  • my cat
  • my swords
  • Brohoof 1