Pony Soundtrack Music Yay! Rarity is the best

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Fghik

Fghik

Bird

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

After season one ended, I really wanted the music. A lot of threads have had people wondering where/how to get the music... But usually the replies either had no clue, or sent you a link that required you to make an account for a download.
I uploaded all songs as attachments (thanks for the unlimited attachment space! You guys rock!)
Now you can easily download whichever song(s) you want from the forums. Maybe even in 10 seconds flat? (Obvious challenge is obvious)

(Music in the spoiler tags)

Spoiler

Hope this helps everypony! Your (genericmp3player here) will be 20% cooler, guaranteed.

(P.S: I apologize to the mods if I completely explode their server; I just want to help people out with their pony music)

Let me know if any of the links are broken! (They're working on my side... But I don't know about anypony else :P)

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Lyra

Lyra

Bunny

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

I got all of them in the same folder off of a media download site, but I can't remember what it was called. If I remember I may post it here, because it's best if you want to download everything!

#3 Fghik

Fghik

Bird

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:10 PM

I got all of them in the same folder off of a media download site, but I can't remember what it was called. If I remember I may post it here, because it's best if you want to download everything!

I think that may be where I got them too.
I forgot as well... Maybe I'll put them all in a Zip folder (once my computer stops being stupid...) and have that up too.

#4 Lyra

Lyra

Bunny

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

I think that may be where I got them too.
I forgot as well... Maybe I'll put them all in a Zip folder (once my computer stops being stupid...) and have that up too.

That'd work! I think it may have been Media Fire... but anyway, thanks for putting this up, it's great for those who don't have the songs yet!

#5 Fghik

Fghik

Bird

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

That'd work! I think it may have been Media Fire... but anyway, thanks for putting this up, it's great for those who don't have the songs yet!

Yes! That was it, I remember now!
I also remember it taking me forever to google and find it; but I'm pretty sure mediafire was the site I got it from.

You're welcome. I want everypony to be able to welcome/force somebody--now somepony--into the herd. Pinkie's songs are what brought me in.
  • Lyra brohoofs this.

#6 Sageflare

Sageflare

Blue Flame Maniac

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Thank you I was wanting all the songs but could never find any.

#7 Fghik

Fghik

Bird

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

Sorry about the quality, this was the best I could do without amazing technology. I have google, and too much time on my hands. :P

#8 Pony Joe

Pony Joe

The Very Model of a Modern Major-General

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

I downloaded the soundtrack from here.

As the title implies, it's pretty much the best quality you can get.

Edited by Pony Joe, 08 October 2011 - 08:06 PM.

#9 Tiaaaaa

Tiaaaaa

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

Just gonna plug the music archive again. Because it's awesome and Waka deserves some serious kudos for maintaining it. Can be downloaded as a whole or download individual songs. https://docs.google....=CPSCxIgD&pli=1

#10 Evilshy

Evilshy

Bringer of Spidery Death

• Subscribers

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

now i just need a way to connect my ipod to my 12 year old car so i can give the haters something to REALLY complain about >:)

Edited by Evilshy, 10 October 2011 - 10:45 AM.

#11 Akaraah

Akaraah

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

After season one ended, I really wanted the music. A lot of threads have had people wondering where/how to get the music... But usually the replies either had no clue, or sent you a link that required you to make an account for a download.
I uploaded all songs as attachments (thanks for the unlimited attachment space! You guys rock!)
Now you can easily download whichever song(s) you want from the forums. Maybe even in 10 seconds flat? (Obvious challenge is obvious)

(Music in the spoiler tags)

Spoiler

Hope this helps everypony! Your (genericmp3player here) will be 20% cooler, guaranteed.

(P.S: I apologize to the mods if I completely explode their server; I just want to help people out with their pony music)

Let me know if any of the links are broken! (They're working on my side... But I don't know about anypony else :P)

Hoo-ra! Thank you for this! I had to find a video on youtube with all the season one songs and converted the video to mp3. I play it on my 3DS but the conversion made the sound barely hearable.

#12 Lupus

Lupus

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:28 AM

Thank you for this thread! This is just what I was looking for, both for me to work to (if its the vids I stop working and watch which is self-defeating) and cos I want to create a DVD for a friend who has no interest whatsoever but is going to get it anyway!

#13 Flaedr

Flaedr

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

YES!!! Finally Art of the Dress without that extremely annoying gap right before Pinkie's line!

#14 Gummy

Gummy

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for these!

#15 Finesthour

Finesthour

The Finest Hour

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

Out of all of these songs, the one I CANNOT get out if my mind is winter wrap up.... ~winter wrap up winter wrap up Because tomorrow spring is here.... ACK.

#16 Fghik

Fghik

Bird

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Out of all of these songs, the one I CANNOT get out if my mind is winter wrap up....
~winter wrap up winter wrap up
Because tomorrow spring is here....
ACK.

I uploaded them... You can only imagine how much I had all of these songs stuck in my head while looking for the right versions... :D

I think I went about as crazy as Twilight...

#17 Finesthour

Finesthour

The Finest Hour

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:13 AM

I uploaded them... You can only imagine how much I had all of these songs stuck in my head while looking for the right versions... :D

I think I went about as crazy as Twilight...

Lord, I feel sorry for your speakers ._.

#18 NightWolf

NightWolf

Blank Flank

• Blank Flanks

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

Does anyone have season 2-3 music? I can't find any  :okiedokielokie:

edit: Or any from Equestria Girls?

Edited by NightWolf, 25 December 2013 - 06:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pony, Soundtrack, Music, Yay!, Rarity, is, the, best

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.