Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wishing Equestria was Real

Flying Whales

Man, living in Equestria would be amazing. Apart from the fact that it can be very dangerous, and when there is a villain, they're usually literally worse than Hitler, it's a much better place than Earth. The princesses' rule just seems to work, there's not as much poverty, no racial/sexuality conflict, etc. Equestria is everything America claims it is.

I think that Equestria would be an awesome place.

But I would rather live in the universe of Soul Eater because I am in love with Dr. Stein and Kid

Technically, if the Universe is a Googolplex meters across, which some models of inflation suggest it is, then there has to be some arrangement of atoms somewhere within that universe that resembles not only a pastel colored pony, but an entire world of them. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I have thought about this many times, and actually been wishing it more and more lately. It would be so amazing to live there with the ponies. If I had the chance to go, honestly, I'd leave this world and never look back.

I'm not exactly sad that MLP isn't real, but I think it would be cool to hang with Twi, Button, Scootaloo, heck, maybe even Snowdrop if it weren't specifically in the show. I want to be in Equestria enough to make a small fanfiction of me going into it.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

The human race is horrible. We have plenty of good people, and have done pretty of good things, but overall we've had a negative impact on the Earth. Also, a lot of people are either jerks or just couldn't care less about others.

I have maldaptive daydreaming disorder, so I'm actually in Equestria very often. I've watched Rainbow Dash fly, listened to Rarity talk about fashion, had parties with Pinkie Pie, kept Applejack company as she farmed, helped Fluttershy with the animals, and watched Twilight as she practiced new spells. I even went with the Mane Six on their journeys. Equestria is like my second home. 

It doesn't help that my maldaptive daydreaming is due to trauma and the inability to cope with the real world, though. 

I too wish Equestria is real.Not because im going there but they can offer us help.Unicorn and pegasus can change our weather.They can solve the world hunger.We can study their magic for our own benefi(Sci-Twi).

• 4 weeks later...

If Equestria is real, the chance is that it is in anothe universe. If String Theory is correct, it could mean that Equestria is real. It would be in another Universe and we can actually go there by bending the fabrics of space.

However, if other universes do exist, either the chances that it supports life is bleak, or we will not be able to survive there.