Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

The official sequel to My Sister, Loyalty. It's taken me a long time to even figure out where I wanted to start this story, and here it finally is. I'm not totally sure where I want to go with it, so figuring out chapter lay out in my head has to happen before I can continue. Hopefully shouldn't take too long.

Enjoy~

Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41591/Sisterhood%2C-Defined

Characters, settings, places, etc are all © to Hasbro

Story is © to me

• Brohoof 3

I'll be the first to admit, I don't read much fan fiction; the extent of my actual experience with reading fan fiction in this fandom doesn't really go beyond "My Little Dashie". However, that said, I read, along with this your previous Scootalove story for the first time today, and I must say, from my own personal point of view, that your work is superior to "My Little Dashie". Granted, the latter does have the disadvantage of being a bit more of a stretch as far as MLP fan fiction stories go, and in some ways is a bit of a guilty pleasure, with the entire premise and everything, but still it's a very well done fan fiction. That said, I still think that your work is better in every way! I like the fact that it's set in Equestria itself, I like the fact that it's a touching but also accurate and not too much of a guilty-pleasure of a fan fiction (I seriously could see this being an episode), and I especially appreciate that you have proven so capable at capturing just how each and everypony really sounds in their dialogue and behaves. It's fantastic work, really, all around, and I very much look forward to reading more of it in the future. Keep up the great work buddy!!! :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1