Multi-Universe RP

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Half-Note

Half-Note

Changeling

• Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Okay, I'm thinking of starting an RP that will be different from most RP's So each person will choose a TV show or book series and select a character to RP as, what I can't figure out is what I'll do with it from there. I was thinking is to have a tournament of sorts. Another Idea is to have another player be a villain from each Universe and have a huge adventure. Help would be appreciated.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Vaporeon

Vaporeon

Hero of Ideals

• Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

I was waiting for someone to make this kind of RP. I'll gladly join but I need to pick a character. Also are video game characters fair game?

#3 Descant

Descant

Gigapause is over!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Well, N, don't video game characters live in a universe, too? :P

This looks pretty awesome. I'm gonna have to pick someone from Harry Potter, though. Dibs.

#4 Half-Note

Half-Note

Changeling

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

I appreciate the enthusiasm, I will definitely Keep tabs on who wants to be who, I was hoping for suggestions however. (And possibly somebody to help since I have school and internet that fails on me randomly.)

Ok, I'm going with a Tournament, I'll make the actual OOC thread soon, in the meantime can you maybe just tell people about this?

Edited by Half-Note, 30 November 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#5 Discorded Bluenote

Discorded Bluenote

Lone Equestrian Violinist

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Ohai dere

This is actually a pretty good idea. However, we'd need a decent amount of people to even out the strengths and weaknesses of all of the characters.

Well, N, don't video game characters live in a universe, too? Posted Image

This looks pretty awesome. I'm gonna have to pick someone from Harry Potter, though. Dibs.

*grunt*

Dangit, I was gonna do that.

Fine, I call MLP. If not allowed then Sonic.

#6 Glitch

Glitch

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

This looks cool. Can I join, Half Note? As macabre as this is going to sound, I want to be a certain someone from Hitman. The game, not the comic by Garth Ennis.

#7 Descant

Descant

Gigapause is over!

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

We could say an inter-dimensional portal opened up in each different universe, and have the good guys from several universes fight the bad guys from others. And Glitch, I think he's opened a different thread by now.

#8 SunsetDancer

SunsetDancer

Cupcake

• Muffins

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

hmm...Is it the main characters from a series or secondary? can I use Tsubasa Resevoir chronicals then? Or is this Rp already full/up and running?

#9 Magos Amphrose

Magos Amphrose

Pony

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

hmm...Is it the main characters from a series or secondary? can I use Tsubasa Resevoir chronicals then? Or is this Rp already full/up and running?

It's been running for a while. Sorry, man, but signups are over. You are going to have to wait for tournament 2 if there is going to be one.

Register now to remove this ad.