Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In a world of superpowers would you be the Hero or a Villain.

Bucky McGillyCuddy

I've been wondering lately, that if I had a superpower of some kind would I be the Hero or the Villain. Naturally I thought that id want to be the Hero, because isn't that the right decision? But the more I think about it the more i see myself as the villain. I'm not a bad or mean person, in fact just about everyone I know would, hopefully, say that I'm a nice person. I just think being the Hero can be a little overrated sometimes and that initially doing the wrong thing doesn't mean that in the long run it won't have a positive outcome.

So which would you be and how would you carry out your newly appointed role?

Also my power would probably be super speed :D

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 3

I would be a hero. It fits with my basic personality. I would have to be in a hero team cause I stink at being a detective.

Being a villain would be difficult. always looking over your shoulder. Wondering if that distant siren is meant for you. Heroes may not kill me, but they aren't the ones I have to worry about. Its the FBI. Slow but steady, the FBI will eventually corner every villain and they have no problems using lethal force against supers. I would likely end up living in another country and traveling to the US to commit my crimes, but even then I would be safe only as long as I kept paying bribes and the more successful I became, the more likely the CIA would be after me.

Its far easier to live as a hero than a villain.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 3

If you watch MLP and actually learned from it, then of course you'd be a hero x) But for there to be a hero, there always a villain involved so it's kind of a twist xP Heroes always win anyway, plus they end up having the respect of the city for protecting the citizens. Being the villain, you'd probably be chased by military depending how evil you are. 

Super speed and flying are my personal favorite powers ever since I was a kid, so I'd probably pick those two. It'd be a hard decision to pick if I had to choose one out of those two >.<  But If I had to choose, I'd go with flying so I can see everything from above and not have the chance of bumping into obstacles while I'm running. 

• Brohoof 4

Ha! Everyone knows the villain always has more fun and always gets the best song!

You get to ham it up while the hero has to always stay humble and be a doormat to every poor soul with a heart-rending sob-story.

Plus, evil, maniacal laughs are a great way to relieve stress.

All together now,

MUHUHUHUHWAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Brohoof 5

I think I'd be more of an Anti-Hero.  Someone who uses villain-like tactics to help people.  Like the Green Hornet.  (Not a superhero, but a good definition of Anti-hero).  

• Brohoof 3

none of the above i would have powers but i wouldn't use them for good or evil.

I might use them for profit or just use them for helping some people and killing others.

In short i would be so neutral (what drives a man to be so neutral)

It would depend on weather Im transported to another world where I have super powers or if I was to gain a super power in this life If it was this life I could swing to hero or villain it would all depend on the events leading up to it, If I was in Equestria or somewhere else  that doesn't suck the way earth dose then I would try to be a hero.

none of the above i would have powers but i wouldn't use them for good or evil.

I might use them for profit or just use them for helping some people and killing others.

In short i would be so neutral (what drives a man to be so neutral)

actually yea I agree with that If it was earth I would use my powers to make money. If it was Equestria I would use them for good 

I'd be a villain, of course! I would have awesome telekinesis powers, my own spaceship, badass lightning powers, and I would wear a sweet robot-suit.

So I'd basically be this guy:

darth-vader.jpg

Enemies of the Empire, fear my Black, Blaster-proof Codpiece of DOOM!

I've gotta hand it to villains though, they know how do things with STYLE!

Everyone knows you can't destroy the world without looking FABULOUS!

• Brohoof 2

Superpowers or not I'll try to be the dictator and keep those animals in line by reshaping society in my image.Most people think of using superpowers to fight crime but why hasn't anyone thought of using them to solve poverty so that crime (almost) don't exist?

I guess I'm more like Lex Luthor

I would be more of an anti hero, yes I would try to do the right thing but I have certain views that are slightly different than your typical superhero I wouldn't be as squeamish about using lethal force for example. That dosen't mean I would always use it in every circumstance but I have read enough comics and seen enough cartoons to know that there are certain that won't stop being a threat not only to me but to innocent people until they are six feet under.

• Brohoof 1

A villain would be so much more entertaining. :3 That being said, my moral stance is that of a hero, but wreaking havoc over a city and causing destruction is far more Hollywood-esque than being a hero. 

Where's a hero without an equally powered villain? :P

I would be an anti-hero like the Punisher, except with superpowers. I'd use villain tactics to fight evil. That way, I'd technically be the good guy so I always win and at least some people would support me, while at the same time I would have all the benefits of being a villain like having cooler powers, the cool costume, the evil laugh, and having far fewer limitations. My superpower would be invulnerability because then I could probably do whatever I wanted.

God Man. I have the power of god! Puny mortals mask in my awesomeness and worship me!.... Okay maybe that's a little OP. 

So if I rule out the OP powers then I would probably be a shape shiftier who can also go invisible. 

Would I be a Good guy? To some yes. I wouldn't fight alongside the alien invaders or with doctor Mcevil. But on the other hand while Mcevil is launching his evil plan a few people in the govenment may vanish without a trace while no one is looking......

I guess I would be an antihero and trying to do the good thing. For example like Scorpion in Mortal Kombat, everyone thinks that he is a bad guy but in fact he is not. ^^  And it would be awesome if was a hellspawned specter like him ph34r.png  whooaa can teleport everywhere whenever you want and has some fire? Sweeet.

I can see myself walking in the grey area. My powers would either be hydro-kinesis or the ability to tear the reality of this world and step into the void beyond. but either way I think i could go either hero or villan. I would probably end up as the kind of hero who dosent follow the Hero Rule of no killing. Tearing into someone with Void-Claws usually dosent end with them being alright

Edited by SorenWolf

I'd probably be pretty neutral, leaning villain. I wouldn't be full evil, and I would save people when convenient (or when it benefits me), but for the most part, I'd use my powers for my own gain. I'd mostly stay away from doing illegal stuff, but I wouldn't object to bending the law every now and then.

My power of choice would be spacial manipulation, basically, the power to bend and stretch 3D space. I could use this to teleport myself and others, destroy things by increasing the space between the molecules on one side and the other until they are no longer close enough to bond, and a personal favorite of mine: spacial isolation. Make me unhappy? No problem, I'll just stretch the space around you so far that it would take you a thousand years to reach the end of the distortion and end up a foot or two away from where you were in the first place :)

i would blur the line between absolute good and darkest evil. doing whats necessary for the greater good, but i would also be kinda silly and have fun with it all. 

i think id end up either being like Deadpool or The Punisher. no real super powers or abilities, just really good at being an ordinary badass. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a villain, cept that I wouldn't make obvious mistakes like telling the hero all about my evil plan. I'd just kill him straight away. XD I'd have shapeshifting powers like Loki (by which I mean the original, myth version) which means I could be anypony, and everypony. I'd only work with other villains if it suited me to do so, and I'd spy on the heroes too, just for the lulz.

I'd be an anti-hero like Deadpool or The Punisher. I like evil, but I also like good. So if I were an Anti - Hero.. I would probably cause some havoc, but then make up for it by doing something good. Then it would just become rinse and repeat. 

So I guess I would be a hero AND a villain. :3

Here would be my weapons/powers in order from most powerful to least : 

- Hypnotizing

- Healing Factor

- Shotgun

- Katana

- Smoke Bombs

That's all I can think of. :S

Edited by Calirolls

well to be honest, i do think that being a villan would be cool but...i just can't be evil so...yeah i'd be a hero as for my power...i would want the power to change into any animal in the world, sorta like...Beast Boy from Teen Titans except i wouldn't be green and i would look like the animals, but maybe have SOMETHING to show allies who i am i guess.

Can I be the "civilian"? My power of choice would be "Null Aura", everything and everyone within a certain distance from me would be unable to use their powers, and nothing can be changed/manipulated/moved/destroyed/used by any kind of superpowers.

Then I will be hired by the villains to shutdown the heroes' power, nice~♪