Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In a world of superpowers would you be the Hero or a Villain.

Bucky McGillyCuddy

Well, it would all depend on the world around me. If "superhumans" were treaty cruelly, like wild animals and slaves, I would have a difficult time playing hero, less a Proffessor X-like character were to also exist.

If the people and governments were willing to work with "superhumans" and accept them, then heroism would be the obvious choice for me.

As for my abilities, I would very much enjoy it if I could teleport, much like Nightcrawler (my favorite X-Men) and phase through walls like Shadowcat (my third favorite X-Men). I'd also like acrobatic and unarmed combat skills (like Beast, my second favorite X-Men) but those would most likely come from the training rather than inately.

Finally, I'd also like it if I had increased intellect and a more adaptive personality/attitude, somethings I could use to my advantage when my powers couldn't get me out of a jam.

Edited by Agent Shih-na
  • Brohoof 1

I'd be the hero either way, it's in my blood to help others despite if I like them or not.  I'm too nice for my own good.

As for my superpower, I'd totally rock the ability to do some crazy sorcery, Dr. Strange style.  I'd basically be a god if I had massive magical capabilities and powerful artifacts from demons/gods.

I don't think I would treat a superpower differently from any other talent, honestly. I think I would use it to help myself and my friends when appropriate and basically go through life like normal. I can do without the spotlight that comes with saving/ destroying the world.

well, i'd want to have the power of shapeshifting.  I think I'd start off as good for a while but slowly decend to a villain most likely in order to get revenge for something or begin to abuse my powers

We could join forces to get revenge on society for shunning us! XD I would start off as neutral but eventually turn to the dark side... it has cookies. XD

• Brohoof 1

We could join forces to get revenge on society for shunning us! XD I would start off as neutral but eventually turn to the dark side... it has cookies. XD

Definately! Muahahahahaaha!!! they will see :P ppl say I do have a decent evil laugh (somepony said it sounds alot like bowser from mario, i was like huh? then I remembered he did have a cool evil laugh)

I'd be neutral. Honestly i'd use my time-travel powers for me,myself and I. If i cant be neutral then i'd rather be good but then again i guess with my power nobody would be able to stop me from doing something evil >: D

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

I would be neither.  I always feel like a gun for hire kind of guy.  I'll be good or evil but whoever pay me more I'll work for them.  I be more evil maybe but then my human nature may kick in and I'll do good just for my own sanity.  Also for powers I would like force from Star Wars and/or being super smart.  I like to use guns and the smarts would help me use all guns and help me quick decision and bombs.  The Force is just my own personal thing I always wanted since I watch Star Wars as a kid.

Definately! Muahahahahaaha!!! they will see tongue.png ppl say I do have a decent evil laugh (somepony said it sounds alot like bowser from mario, i was like huh? then I remembered he did have a cool evil laugh)

A good evil laugh is a must. XD Plus, I intend to have a white cat as per the fashion with Bond villains, for example. XD But as said before, we keep our evil plans a secret and don't tell the hero. laugh.png

I've always thought about this to myself,

and since I'm quite shy, I thought having the power of invisibility would match my personality :D 

Or having the same powers and force field thingys as this girl:Violet.jpg

A good evil laugh is a must. XD Plus, I intend to have a white cat as per the fashion with Bond villains, for example. XD But as said before, we keep our evil plans a secret and don't tell the hero. laugh.png

Ooh good idea, time to start some EEeeeeevil plans! muahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha *cough* *cough*  I need some kinda dark scary suit like darth vader now, and a cool sword or something

Anti-hero. I'd probably do what's right, but I wouldn't be afraid to shed a lot of blood in order to reach that goal. I probably would be like Deadpool, possessing only minimal powers and mainly just using guns and swords to do my dirty work.

(And yes, I know Deadpool has powers, but what he has is more of a "defensive" power.)

Edited by HylianRAGE

That wouldn't be my decision to make. You could say I'm neutral good if you wanted to use D&D terms. I do try to work within the confines of law and society but I don't feel beholden to them, doing what I believe to be right and doing my best to favor popular consensus on what that is, but violating it when my conscious demands otherwise. Mercy is something I believe in strongly and will do my best to give ne'er-do-wells opportunities to reform, but there some people that I believe just need to die. Naturally, I'm going to be loved in some circumstances and denounced in others, and those extremists who favor anarchy or totalitarianism will always hate me for not picking a side.

My status as a hero or villain is for each person to determine as an individual. Since I don't do anything with an expectation of fame or recognition, it doesn't much matter to me which they decide. I'll do what I think is right and hope for the best in regards to my relationship with the rest of humanity.

I'd be the meta-commentarial camera man that gets to teleport around the world and document the drama for the viewing audience in a universe above our comprehension called "The kids on Saturday morning in their living room". So mysterious.

Sounds almost like the Truman Show.

I generally play the hero in games (or little scenarios that I play out in my head), but occasionally, I also play the villain.

As far as powers go, not sure, but good reflexes are a must. Can't have an epic duel with the villain without them :)

I wouldn't be either. I don't believe in such things as "pure good" and "pure evil". Everyone is a little mixture of both. That may be another factor in why I hate "superhero" stuff so much. (Besides Watchmen. Bloody love Watchmen. That was a great story, it didn't follow all the crappy stereotypes.)

My power, however, would probably be the ability to turn anything into a poison and/or acid.

That would be badass.

Sorry i couldn't be an evil super villain, I am way to sympathetic and I could never go around killing the masses, plus the FBI will be hunting you down along with heroes.

So i'd be a hero..

I dunno what my power would be, maybe something that allows me to blast energy or control energy or something :D. Because energy=lazors and sword. And lazors and swords=Cool.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Villain. Because the hero's usually win and villains can come back and seek vengeance or be reformed to be good. They have more story to them than the hero does. Hero just beats villain, boring. :)

I've been wondering lately, that if I had a superpower of some kind would I be the Hero or the Villain. Naturally I thought that id want to be the Hero, because isn't that the right decision? But the more I think about it the more i see myself as the villain. I'm not a bad or mean person, in fact just about everyone I know would, hopefully, say that I'm a nice person. I just think being the Hero can be a little overrated sometimes and that initially doing the wrong thing doesn't mean that in the long run it won't have a positive outcome.

So which would you be and how would you carry out your newly appointed role?

Also my power would probably be super speed :D

my power would be magic, so I have alot of options.

I am naturally a very secretive and convoluted person. On the outside, I am just your typical person. However, on the inside, I am very oddly wired. I am fairly sadistic, however I wont go into detail. So Id say id make a good villain. 

Hero, of course. There is no other sensible option. As for powers, I wouldlike to either be chosen to become a member of the Green Lantern Corp, gain access to the Speed Force and acquire super speed, or just be as awesome as Batmam.

• Brohoof 1

Hero, of course. There is no other sensible option. As for powers, I wouldlike to either be chosen to become a member of the Green Lantern Corp, gain access to the Speed Force and acquire super speed, or just be as awesome as Batmam.

You know that the Red Lantern Corps is where its at. 

I'd be a hero. Possibly a bit Machiavellian/Lelouch-ish at times, but still a hero. But I wouldn't just beat up bad guys. I'd also use my powers to help people out, building homes for the poor, setting up farms and quickly getting them functional and profitable, ect. A real hero, not just the guy they call to punch the guy who wants to destroy the world because reasons.

My power would either be Psychokinesis, Mechromancy/Technopathy, Teleportation, possibly magic if that's an option, earth-manipulation, mind control, or illusions.

• Brohoof 1