Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In a world of superpowers would you be the Hero or a Villain.

Bucky McGillyCuddy

I simply do not have the capability to do harm to the innocent. Then again, at the same time, I don't see myself as the complete hero type. I think that I would be more of an anti-hero, especially since I don't fully agree with some of the laws that we have these days. 

My power would probably consist of earth manipulation and the ability to open up dark circular portals through which I can travel anywhere in space and time. These portals would also open automatically as a means of defense or offense. For example, if someone were to shoot at me, a portal would open up instantly in front of me. The bullet would then go into the portal and come out of a second portal that would open right behind the shooter's head. As far earth manipulation goes, I would be able to levitate and control up to 50,000 lbs of rock, dirt, mineral, etc. 

Fight me bro

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be a heroine, since, frankly, I don't have the heart to be a villain. If I see a bully, I can't help but speak up. I can't find myself to hate on someone unless they've done/plan on doing something incredibly messed up (shooting up schools, raping, etc). I'd want to stop them, if anything. So yeah, I'd be a heroine.

My superpower would be shape-shifting, since I could go undercover as the villain's comb or cat or whatever, and it'd come in handy in day-to day life, too. I could fit in any size clothing, I could sneak into places, I could become a dragon aND DESTROY A CITY. BWAHAHAAHAHA