Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

Skrinky

Sooo, I'm sick and bedridden, so I decided to ask, what do you do when you're sick?

I usually end up listening to creepypasta or watching all my Studio Ghibli movies again.

When I am sick, I get on some sort of social media network or plain social network (NEVER FACEBOOK) and talk to anybody willing to strike up a conversation. Otherwise I have a nostalgia gaming spree. If all else fails, watch Sherlock Holmes.

Edited by XrosOver

oooooooo Creepypasta, X3 good choice, well if your into creepy stuff try watching Jappanesse Horror Movies those are aways interesting to watch, um well what i usually do depends on what i'm sick with, and since i only get sick once a year, its not much, when i have a soar throat i eat ice, it ususally helps, i also like just jamming out to my favorite bands and munching out, gaming, reading stories, mostly creepy ones, and Drawing,

When I'm sick I mostly sleep , play video games and post stuf on the forum

Hope you get better soon but until then just relax and get lots of sleep

Last time I was really sick (that meaning, I had to stay in bed 'n stuff) I surfed youtube and discovered ponies :D Wow, now when I think about it, on 24th December it will be exactly six months from the day I found them xD Ahh, nostalgia...

Back to your matter though :

177544%20-%20animated%20twilight_sparkle

Pretty much this. If you have anything good to read / anything people keep telling you you should read, take the opportunity ;)

Or, watch ponies... There's a load of fan stuff out there. And if you need to kill a bit more time, you might want to check out

Friendship is Witchcraft (little bit cruel in words here and there, but still really good :D)

• Brohoof 2

Sleeping would probably be the best option, but who wants to do that? ;)

I like to either read a good book (or fanfic) or try and clear my head enough to think of crazy ideas for the fic I'm working on at the minute. When my head finally feels like mush, I'll play a video game (especially now that the Wii U has been released...ZombiU is scary stuff).

And watching fan-made pony stuff, of course. There's a ridiculous amount of brilliant work out there - that's the best part about it!

Edited by Hiddenpairer

I like to drink tea and lots of it. British or Jasmine Tea usually. Hot Chocolate is good too especially since its getting cold out. Stay in bed, watch a lil MLP on Netflix. Maybe play a little Battlefield 3 or Killzone 3. I used to just watch TV but Daytime TV is awful now. Its just Court shows and whos the father stuff. Anyway i hope you get well soon! :D

post-7493-0-32796000-1354722486_thumb.jpg

I do nothing to help my cold. If there's work to be done, I go out and do it. Doesn't matter if I'm sick or not because I was never given the chance to sleep in my bed when needed, for my dad always needed my help.

- Maxos

sadly, i cant afford to get sick, and if i do, i continue my day as if i never was sick. For instance, my September drill a week after Sept 1, 2012 i was extremely sick with an upper and lower respiratory infection causing me to be throwing up and extremely dizzy, an illness that should have put me in bed, but i refused and went to work, collapsing against my car. Got sent to the hospital and told to go home. Got paid for the day, but yea. Thats what happens when i get sick. i still go to work

When I'm sick and can stay home, I game nonstop.

Which isn't really a difference from when I'm not sick other than me having work or school.

But, yea, video games are the best thing to do when sick imo. Handhelds more so than consoles since you can stay in your bed and not have to turn to look at the tv (unless your tv is right in front of your bed).

• Brohoof 1

Depends how sick. If it's something common like a cold i can keep going throughout the day even though with a headache anything worse like a fever or a flu chances are i'll be in my bed sleeping the day away feeling that and watching whatever is showing on Starz On Demand i really hate those illnesses that knock you down. I had something witty to end this but i bucked it up.

Play Xbox....

Play on steam

Do photoshop work

Do a mare a thone

Ya... But I don't even remember the last time I was sick... I probably wasn't even a brony the last time I was sick... Like a year or something...

Last time I was sick I sat in front of the TV the whole day. But even that get's boring sooner or later.

If I were to get sick again, I'd probably just do what I always do when I'm at home. You know, watch ponies, listen to music, surf the internet, play the guitar, draw something etc.

But if I'm to sick to do any of those things I'll just stay in bed and sleep the whole day. This has never happened to me before though.

Generally when I'm sick I either

b. lie down, sleep, cough, throw up, sneeze, etc.

b.get on a network and talk to people

c. watch ponies!!!

d. troll horny teenagers on Omegle, or

e. read like Twilight Sparkle

Edited by RainbowLuvsU

I usually read my books or spend the day fixing and organizing my music library, albeit if I am too sick I just stay in bed and wait for the end to come.

(The end of the symptoms, of course)

I haven't been really sick in quite a long time.  *knock on wood*  it's usually just a cold and my colds even though I can go through the day I go about it about 50% slower.   if it's the flu or something that knocks me off my feet then  I just lay in bed  I can't game or do anything   that requires thinking. 

All the stuff I normally do:

read, kill things with fire, read again, talk to people, build the robots, laugh, go insane, eat toast, drink tea, read some more, maybe watch some X-Men or Teen Titans, Uber a Spy, go on adventures, read some othr books, sleep, breathe, dance, finish reading, stay sick, and get better. 

When im sick i'd just get on the computer and either A: Draw B: watch youtube non-stop! or C: play Sudoku or even re-read my Manga :D or relaaax with a nice warm bath~

sick days for me are rare but great cuz my mom ends up making me dinner :3(which i HATE doing when im sick because it requires extra movment that i dont wants DX)

Mostly the same as what I do when I'm not sick.

Play video games.

TRY and catch up on local tv shows.

TRY and FAIL at keeping up with subscriptions on YouTube.

Read the odd article on Wikipedia about various subjects.