Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adlynh

So I post here some of my drawings about ponies. I draw with Photoshop and Paint Tool SAI, and I draw ponies for 1 year.

I open the gallery with my favorite OC, Dolly. She's a human OC I ponyfied when I became brony.

dollyfancypony_by_adlynh-d5nj5pw.png

brave_pony_dolly_by_yulynh-d582iph.png

gauche_by_adlynh-d5lqyaz.gif dollytrotdroite.gif test.gif ragedollygauche.gif

My ponysona :

pony_avatar_by_adlynh-d5m5swq.jpg

post-10544-0-56833800-1355005805_thumb.jpg

post-10544-0-36531000-1355005811_thumb.jpg

post-10544-0-34184300-1355005898_thumb.jpg

post-10544-0-80204900-1355005909_thumb.png

post-10544-0-57323900-1355005917_thumb.jpg

post-10544-0-83380400-1355005923_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 36

Amazing Kick Ass stuff, the drawing have personality and show so much movement love em. If yoy ever are open to a comission I would love to take on ticket for that. =D

Edited by Colt

They are absolutely beautiful! All of them!

They're to good for me to critique, they're simply amazing. wonderful.

You keep drawing! You have a real knack for it :).

Edited by Zygen

I look at this page, and all I see is epicness. Epicness everywhere.

I mean, what is there to say about these? Each picture has its own personality, and I can't put into words what I think of these! Awesome stuff. Please do more! :D

• Brohoof 1

Amassing Kick Ass stuff, the drawing have personality and show so much movement love em. If yoy ever are open to a comission I would love to take on ticket for that. =D

I do take commissions! I juste need to choose a fixed price. ^^

Can I say that, you need to go to bronycon, and have a big ass poster, have the cast sign it. Than sell it for tons of money (like, $1000 each). You draw extremely well. I mean extremely well.

I would love to go to Bronycon! But It's really too far and expensive for me... However, I will attend the 3 european conventions and maybe will be a vendor in Galacon and Brony Days! :) I'm planning to sell printed drawings stuff and figurines. 

Just tell me how much and take my bits I would love you to take out the stuff that my head has and my hands cant reach.

Thats a long way to say I cant draw a thing XD

Just tell me how much and take my bits I would love you to take out the stuff that my head has and my hands cant reach.

Thats a long way to say I cant draw a thing XD

OK! Just PM me and I will tell you the price. ^^

I think I know why you use too many words to say that you can't draw a thing, this characters limit is pretty annoying. ^^;

Anyway, thanks everyone, I will draw ponies again when I get inspired! I'm drawing that much because I have to work on my professional drawings, but when I have the time, I enjoy it!

• Brohoof 1

They are absolutely beautiful! All of them!

They're to good to critique, they're simply amazing. wonderful.

You keep drawing! You have a real knack for it :).

Too good to critique? I am not sure if there are gonna be very many people at THAT level. You just need another good artist to be able to point something out.

Such as... the OP shaded the 3/4ths mare nose which is actually a side-view nose. Adding shading on that nose will make the perspective error easier to spot.

Plus, I'm a dedicated pixel artist. IMO, desktop ponies are really, really simplistic in style (like, beginner-tier) and isn't very much to show off.

Edited by Pix3M
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't want to show off, I know I'm not good enough for that. I have nothing to prove in pony art and I draw ponies for fun, between two professional works, and sometimes enjoy challenges like painting ponies with shade and details (that I usually don't like to do because I can't imagine ponies with shade). I posted here a bunch of the stuff I made in pony art, and also stuffs I like, no matter amazing it is.

The desktop ponies are not really hard to do, I know it, but I really spent a a long and good time to do it and I like the result, so I decided to post it, to show that I made this too. then, the last desktop pony, I created the animation by myself.  But really, my goal is not to show off, that's not in my personnality anyway. I just want to share with you what I'm drawing, even if it's a simple doodle.

Edited by Adlynh
  • Brohoof 5

Too good to critique? I am not sure if there are gonna be very many people at THAT level. You just need another good artist to be able to point something out.

Such as... the OP shaded the 3/4ths mare nose which is actually a side-view nose. Adding shading on that nose will make the perspective error easier to spot.

Plus, I'm a dedicated pixel artist. IMO, desktop ponies are really, really simplistic in style (like, beginner-tier) and isn't very much to show off.

Well, I may have exaggerated a bit, I proably should've been more specific. Considering I'm a pretty low end novice artist in my eyes I can't find anything to critique.

Sorry for the confusion.

I would love to go to Bronycon! But It's really too far and expensive for me... However, I will attend the 3 european conventions and maybe will be a vendor in Galacon and Brony Days! :) I'm planning to sell printed drawings stuff and figurines. 

Awesome, I can't wait for people to be buying you awesome pics. I cant buy anything (cause some people I know don't know I am a brony and dont have a credit card

oh these are eye-candies xP <3 some of them im having a hard time telling if theyre oil-pastels or digital.  howd you get the texture in the background of your OC Dolly?  the blending and colours are lovely, and i really like the way you use that yellow line to accent places in them, like the leaves behind derpy and your ponysona's outline.

Wow, these are all really nice, all quite well done. The top two are almost vector like very well done. Like someone else said the 3/4 look a little off the heads look almost like they were drawing on a piece of paper slightly trend.

Overall wonderful work can not wait for you post more. ^_^

from one artist to another

these pieces are VERY VERY well done!

i can definetly see a great style fused within all of these pieces

I like your take on the 3/4 view quite a bit, like i said, very stylized!

your coloring is also very well done

great artwork, thanks for sharing with us!

GAHSBDAHSBHASBDBASH WAT!?!?!?! O_o

You are amazing! JUST WOW! I remember the filly Celestia one on deviantART, I think I favorited it

wow!!!! impressive work, you are an AMAZING ARTIST! outstanding

oh these are eye-candies xP <3 some of them im having a hard time telling if theyre oil-pastels or digital.  howd you get the texture in the background of your OC Dolly?  the blending and colours are lovely, and i really like the way you use that yellow line to accent places in them, like the leaves behind derpy and your ponysona's outline.

I used a basic brush on SAI, it's called "crayon" and make a pencil effect. I really like this brush because I love  digital drawings with traditionnal texture! ^^

Dolly is delicious pony perfection. What a wonderful outfit, expression, and colors. Let's not forget the exquisite cutie mark, as well!

I wandered on over to your Deviant Art -- you are very talented (as if you didn't know).

Thank you for my OC! :D I'm happy some of you like her! OC's are often disliked I think, that really makes me happy!

You are better than Motion Spark! I love these drawings! Wow!

Some of the best stuff I've ever seen... so sell this stuff online! You'll make lodsa money!

Motion Spark? I don't know this artist. But, I don't see myself as a master artist, I'm not that good. ^^; Plenty of brony artists are way better than me, and some of them are really popular and they deserve it!

Maybe I could try commission here! I tried on deviantart but it didn't work at all... I'm not popular at all, so people don't know me. :/

• Brohoof 1

WOW! :o

That art!

It's just

WOW!

I must say, that is some of the best drawings/paintings I have ever seen, plus your OC looks really adorable

I would definitely rate this, all of it, 20/10

Would DEFINITELY look at again :wub: