Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something You'd Like to Have That's Unusual for Your Age Group

Rolls Royce

I'm sure everyone has something they want that would be considered unusual for your age group. Just something not like everyone else your age would want to have.  For me, it's easy, a luxury car.  I'm only 18, and I'd like to have a luxury car, ranging from a Lincoln Town Car to a Caddy DeVille, even a Buick Park Avenue.  My age group would consider them "old people cars", but I'd rather have a huge, comfortable, powerful land yacht with a V8 engine than a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic.

• Brohoof 7

hmm...id have to say a LEGO X-Wing. i just LOVE star wars and have always loved building LEGOs. i am pretty sure i have pieces of an old X-Wing in my giant tub of LEGOs in my basement but not all in one pice lol xD

• Brohoof 5

I want someone to say the Beatles. Not because that's unusual. It's because everyone likes the Beatles and seeing people think they're unique because they like the Beatles is just hilarious.

I'm not sure, but in my school not many people play D&D (which is a shame), so that might be the thing that's unusual. 

• Brohoof 1

I would much like to have almost every Lego set out there,

Mostly the Hero Factory/Bionicle sets

My age group would consider that to be rather childish on my part but honestly, I really don't give a buck

Legos (especially Bionicle) is my creative sweet spot :3

I'm sure everyone has something they want that would be considered unusual for your age group. Just something not like everyone else your age would want to have. For me, it's easy, a luxury car. I'm only 18, and I'd like to have a luxury car, ranging from a Lincoln Town Car to a Caddy DeVille, even a Buick Park Avenue. My age group would consider them "old people cars", but I'd rather have a huge, comfortable, powerful land yacht with a V8 engine than a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic.

To be honest, you have much better taste in cars than the Teeny-boppers do

I honestly love the look of those cars more so than some of the bubbles with wheels/mobile toasters we have out there right now. :P

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 3

Ponies.  the people my age  are concerned about family matters  like feeding their kids dinner and bills.   and how their husband/wife's day was.   I'm not concerned about any of that except for bills  but i still want ponies.  They would totally look at me as if i was a headless chicken or something.  do i hang out with people my age?  nope  do i care what they think Buck no! 

• Brohoof 7

Hm, I'd really like to have those Necomimi ears and the Shippo Tail to go with it >->

I'm 18 myself, but here, 18 year olds are expected to act like a 30 year old or maybe it's just me and my family.

Hmmm... Maybe a fursuit would be kool! Like, one by Qarrezel, none of that cartoony crap, that has a bare skull face and some kool shit! >:U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbSiNJk8rg

• Brohoof 3

Personally, I want to have a private server cloud... or better yet, my own datacentre (though that would come with an awful lot of management overhead that I don't really want to deal with). These would be awesome tools to have available for some of the projects I want to build in the coming months and years.

Hey, a 17-year-old can dream, right?

• Brohoof 9

I already own things considered 'too young for my age group'. I own foam swords and axes, lightsabers, legos, you name it. My family disapproved at first, but they eventually accepted me in all my weirdness. I like to just buy whatever makes me happy I guess. I even have a full Boba Fett costume ^.^

The only item I can think of that I really want, but do not dare to purchase out of fear of ridicule is a giant Rainbow Dash plushy. I've wanted one since I've discovered the show, but I fear the social backlash. This usually doesn't concern me, but my dad is a huge homophobe. He would take it the wrong way and probably disown me. (I am not gay, but he tends to think I act too feminine sometimes. Most of the men in my family are the stereotypical jocks and mocho men, while I'm the odd man out.)

Still, one day when I own a place of my own, I hope to be the proud owner of a Rainbow Dash plushy.

tumblr_m5hacruKEv1rxnac8o1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 6

A boombox! and yeah those things are freaking ancient, but I still gotta lot of tapes to listen to. Seriously, how many people even have tapes these days? everything is mp3's now.

Out of the age group of 14 eh? that's a tough one... (not really lol)

I wish I had a girlfriend... I guess? I actually don't have that much that I specifically want at the moment :T The only thing I could think of is MLP shirts but those ARE in my age group, so I don't know...

I'm either really shallow or I don't want anything materialistic  :lol:  

In all honesty, and this may really sound odd to some people,

But I really kind of want diapers now, just to see what they would feel like

Imean...

It can't be THAT bad...

Right?

• Brohoof 5

I would absolutely love... no, I am barely thriving to not have a peacoat. It's weird because my age group has a very different perception of style since I'm 11. I find peacoats to be really appealing in look for some reason. Maybe it's because of the abnormally large lapel size.

oh dear, there's a bunch of things. But I guess I should just tell you about all the my little pony plushies I want...

Speaking about something unusual for my agegroup I actually like good music.

• Brohoof 4

I want myself a Sonic Screwdriver. Sure it may only flash and make sounds but it would allow me to die a happy man. My life is incomplete without my Sonic Screwdriver.

• Brohoof 2

Ummm *scratches head and thinks* would wanting a house be weird for my age group? (20 -23) most kids I go to class with never seem to talk about it, but i want a house Soooo bad. I love the idea of us having a place with no landlord and a big back yard for our dog and to entertain friends in.

I also want all the new Nyan Cat plushies they released :)

Does the thing we wish for have to be real? A portal to Equestria would be nice.

... okay fine, a Fluttershy plushie. From what I've seen though, they're not exactly cheap, and i'm saving up to upgrade my computer. In the meantime, 24 gigs of ram, here i come! :P

I'd like to have better health despite only being 22 years old. It's a bit sad, but it's one of the few things I want that feel out of reach. I'm new here by the way, nice to meet you all!

Edited by hcat
  • Brohoof 1

Personally, I want to have a private server cloud... or better yet, my own datacentre (though that would come with an awful lot of management overhead that I don't really want to deal with). These would be awesome tools to have available for some of the projects I want to build in the coming months and years.

Hey, a 17-year-old can dream, right?

I dont see why you consider yourself too youngh for this (except the money it might cost). :huh:

Well, for me I'm nearly 20 and I'd like to have pony toys I could brush all day long ....................

Sily me :P, I allready have them:

surprise_and_velvet_by_dear_sweet_molest

And I realy like old fashion, long coat. One of my dream is to spend an entire day dressed up as a man from 1920.

Why ?

well:

Edited by marlyly