Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something You'd Like to Have That's Unusual for Your Age Group

Rolls Royce

I wish I could have a bottle of Gringo Bandito hot sauce that's signed by Dexter Holland and is getting shipped in from California right now... Oh wait, I already am getting that! All jokes aside, I want some baggy jeans! Stupid generation  :angry:  If I didn't know better I'd banish them all to the moon!

In the college years, is anything really that unusual? Heck, a small group and I had a plastic beyblade match completely out of nowhere!

I suppose my weakness for plushies is a bit strange for my age group, so I guess im going to have to go with plushies,

• Brohoof 1

A life-sized plushie of my OC that is also motorized so I can ride on it.

One day, one day.

I want more Chococat stuff as well. I have a bad addiction to Chococat.

I would also like a stable and satisfying career-most people my age just want to party.

Also, I want to attend MIT, which'll never happen. I'm Canadian, for one, but while my grades are good I'm lazy...

I want a degree in biology and anthropology as well as a Ph.D in computer science.

Finally, I wanna work with Bethesda or Valve until I can start my own lil' company.

Basically...that's my life map. I'll be broke after all that uni...oops.

• Brohoof 1

For my age group? Well I'll be turning 30 this year and from what I've seen I'm one of the older members on the board, so I suppose anything I want thats pony related would be unusual. *shrugs* I don't know, I still want most of the same things I wanted when I was 20, and I can't say I've made very good progress towards getting those things (love, happiness, a decent life, etc).

But on a more light hearted note, I'd love to have more Warhammer miniatures... although to be honest I'm not sure thats unusual for the 30 something age category.

Well, I'm around fourteen years old and I would love to get both Flash CS6 and Autodesk Maya for my computer. They are both animation programs (2-D and 3-D respectively) that most people my age would be appalled at how much time would be "wasted" in creating animations, but I find it fun.

• Brohoof 4

A gun collection. I love military history, especially the histories of military technologies and strategies. I'd only use it for recreational things, mind you, I'm otherwise quite peaceful. I'm around 13-16, by the way.

Edited by Jeddaven

I would much like to have almost every Lego set out there,

Mostly the Hero Factory/Bionicle sets

My age group would consider that to be rather childish on my part but honestly, I really don't give a buck

Legos (especially Bionicle) is my creative sweet spot :3

To be honest, you have much better taste in cars than the Teeny-boppers do

I honestly love the look of those cars more so than some of the bubbles with wheels/mobile toasters we have out there right now. :P

I have tons of bionicles, at least 100. I sometimes secretly go down to play with them, I am 14. I wish I had more of the original rahi though, and the original turaga and the Toa mata I am missing, Lewa and Kopaka. Other than that, not many I desperately want.

Sme other things I unusually want is a job; at a politicians office. I also would love to own every flag there is (I only have 9)

Lastly, we are all bronies, none of us can deny that there is something our of our age group we want, wether it is a McDonald's toy or a DVD with the episodes.

• Brohoof 1

I want a frickin' pet fox. They're just so awesome in my eyes. Besides ponies and hesgehogs, they're my favorite animal.

Maybe a Shiba Inu could pass.

• Brohoof 1

I put Lego Lord of the Rings (the video game) on my christmas list that I sent out to relatives.  Supposedly my Aunt asked my Mom: "Isn't he a bit old for a lego video game?"  True story.   I don't see what is wrong with it.  I love Lord of the Rings, and I used to spend hours playing with legos when I ws younger.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

a treehouse. never had one as a kid, so it would be nice to have one now. if it was built in the right place, then i could bow hunt from it and sleep there overnight as well. 

that, or a nice fitted suit. 

I want a real pony.  And technically, at my age group, I could go about and find a way to get a pony.  But I want a pony like my 10 year old self wanted a pony, if that makes sense.  You know, where all you think about it brushing his mane and tail and riding him off in the sunset and not actually thinking about the finances and work behind owning one. 

A sword. Swords are cool. I would probably get something like a katana or a large medieval era sword. I'd also like to have a bomb shelter. Shit happens in this world, and you can never know what or when. 

• Brohoof 1

Legos... I want my Legos back!

Always loved to play with them, until they accidently got thrown out, i lost so many of them! I was really heart broken back then...

Edited by Concord
  • Brohoof 2

* An office, complete with leather chairs, wooden shelves full of leather bound books, and a skull acting as a bookend. I would LIVE in that room.  :wub:

* A writing job. Seriously, everyone in my age group HATES writing more than "k thanx lol". I love writing epics. If I could make a career out of it, I would.

* A collection of suits and ties. Think Barney from How I Met Your Mother. I already have about a dozen ties of all flavors, now I just need suits!

* Ancient art, be it paintings or pottery or whatever. I almost bought an old contract to some piece of land (or something like that) framed down in New Mexico so I could hang it up in my room.

• Brohoof 2

I don't exactly want anything physical.  If I had one wish, I would choose to have infinite wisdom.  That way I could make all the right decisions.  As for material goods, I would say that I would want some music producing equipment.  Then again, I wouldn't know what to do with it, so I would say that I would like to own a higher quality computer (which isn't that far away for me. :D)

I wish I could have old weapons. Old swords, knives, catapults, ect. I would love to own things like that. If I had enough money my room would probably look like some kind of torture chamber.  :lol: 

Is that weird for a teenage girl? I'm not sure.

• Brohoof 2

The only thing I can think of right now is something I actually have. Membership to pixiehollow.com. I'm 18, so I'm kinda old to be playing, but I'm not the oldest player I know there. It's something I really enjoy even if my friends think I'm crazy (it's probably true).