Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something You'd Like to Have That's Unusual for Your Age Group

Rolls Royce

This isn't unusual for my age group so much as it's unusual for most people, but... I desperately want another french horn. I sold mine after I switched from classical performance to jazz performance at university. My car was dying and I needed the money. But now, going into teaching, I miss playing it. Watching the horns play in the concert bands and orchestras makes me so nostalgic it hurts.

I'd also love to have my own choir. Purely so I could teach them awesome pop songs a cappella in 3 and 4 part harmony.

I'll give a passing mention to having sovereign rulership over the entire planet, but barring the sudden appearance of superpowers, that's probably not going to happen.

• Brohoof 1

A 2014 C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 in Dark Blue.

But I also wouldn't mind having a 2014 McLaren P1 or MP4-12C. Or a 2014 Lamborghini Aventador.

As a broke 16 year old, I can dream.

most people my age just want some sweet big ass car right?

well, not me. what i really want right now, is a Volkswagen Caddy MK1

it's gonna be my very own project car. when it's finished, it'll be candy apple green. sporting 16" golden(messing) BBS rotary rims with pulled tires. 

it'll be either bagged or lowered using a 'schroefset' and it'll be glorious! 

here's a pic of how i kinda want mine to become.

m8nz8o.jpg

Edited by repsol rave

This isn't unusual for my age group so much as it's unusual for most people, but... I desperately want another french horn. I sold mine after I switched from classical performance to jazz performance at university. My car was dying and I needed the money. But now, going into teaching, I miss playing it. Watching the horns play in the concert bands and orchestras makes me so nostalgic it hurts.

I'd also love to have my own choir. Purely so I could teach them awesome pop songs a cappella in 3 and 4 part harmony.

I'll give a passing mention to having sovereign rulership over the entire planet, but barring the sudden appearance of superpowers, that's probably not going to happen.

ok i gotta say its awesome you play/played french horn. but i probably only think this because i play french horn too. best insterment ever! and its a challenge.

oh i should probably play the game if i'm posting on this thread. hmmm how about...............a magic protal (like in equestria girls) that can take me to equestria! so i can be fluttershys bff and be a pony

oh and this is unusual because i'm not really supposed to be a kid anymore.

Haha, a lot of things for me as I am a true kid at heart... I'm only fourteen, but I already have some big dreams... I hope to have a writing or animation job someday (mostly the latter is my main dream at the moment), and of course liking MLP (and wanting tons of merch for it XP I have none at the moment though :c). There's more a could say but I will leave it at this for now. XD Oh! And loving my pet hermit crabs and betta (a LOT... like they are totally spoiled XD) And being obsessed with Disney movies (mostly Frozen at the moment... enough so to have a Frozen beach towel for gosh sake). And some less strange things, such as fangirling over Doctor Who and the band Owl City... oh and I am also obsessed with dragons (HTTYD and not. XD) Dang, this was a lot of rambling and off topic-ness... sorry about that. XD

• 6 years later...

Something I’d like to have that’s unusual for a 23 year old? Welp, there’s lots of thing i’d like to have that should be STANDARD for a 23 year old such as a legitimate career and a house, but my mental state is nowhere near ready for that. As for something unusual? I’d like a torture chamber where i can mutilate my body in a multitude of ways to satisfy my masochistic tendencies. 

A caravan (I think Americans call them trailers), or a motorhome (I think Americans call them RVs),

I'd like a Lada (I just think they look really cool and probably could survive a nuclear blast),

but sadly I can't drive, cant afford to run any motorised vehicle, and would have to fly to eastern europe to buy one and drive it back

2 hours ago, Sherbie-kun said:

A caravan (I think Americans call them trailers), or a motorhome (I think Americans call them RVs),

I'd like a Lada (I just think they look really cool and probably could survive a nuclear blast),

but sadly I can't drive, cant afford to run any motorised vehicle, and would have to fly to eastern europe to buy one and drive it back

When I was in Hungary I was actually really tempted to buy a lada haha there were so many of them for sale that you could get for I mean for free. You see a lot of young guys driving them on a nice set of wheels too so they receive a lot of love.

It was difficult not buying one but as I have a house and a garage that I will be doing in Hungary I was thinking of simply buying one to keep there. Yet I was more looking into a miata to import for drifting although I kind of forgot to do it so I went back home though maybe when the corona is over I'll go back buy a lada and store at the house haha though preferably I'd finish the garage there it is without a roof currently which isn't ideal really.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

5 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

When I was in Hungary I was actually really tempted to buy a lada haha there were so many of them for sale that you could get for I mean for free. You see a lot of young guys driving them on a nice set of wheels too so they receive a lot of love.

It was difficult not buying one but as I have a house and a garage that I will be doing in Hungary I was thinking of simply buying one to keep there. Yet I was more looking into a miata to import for drifting although I kind of forgot to do it so I went back home though maybe when the corona is over I'll go back buy a lada and store at the house haha though preferably I'd finish the garage there it is without a roof currently which isn't ideal really.

that sounds amazing,

i didnt know you had a garage and house in Hungary

I'd like to get a house in Romania actually

5 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

that sounds amazing,

i didnt know you had a garage and house in Hungary

I'd like to get a house in Romania actually

Technically my grandfathers but I use it as I please really and spend my summers in Hungary often. Same but Hungary just feels like my second home honestly haha. Yet technically the garage is a work in progress. 

Other than pony stuff…

I’d like one of those trench coats with a million pockets, some sand to put in a jar I have, and new socks. I don’t think those are common things for my age group to want. 

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Technically my grandfathers but I use it as I please really and spend my summers in Hungary often. Same but Hungary just feels like my second home honestly haha. Yet technically the garage is a work in progress. 

I know, you talk about Hungary alot lol,

I have only been to Spain in terms of foreign countries (I like it, but I dont feel a connection to it more than it's a nice holiday)

yeah, I gathered by saying there wasnt a roof, lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...