Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SHE GOT A SONG!

Party Cannon

Honestly...

The lyrics could have been better...

But the song was well suted for applejack!

But for some reason, I can't get it out of my head!!! HELP

1, 2, 3, 4, raise this barn raise this barn

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely loved it. Sure, it was a bit repetitive, but it served its purpose. Ingram added some variety in the 1, 2, 3, 4, which saved it IMO. I also really liked the chorus at the very end of the song, it was actually a bit touching. Anyway, it's extremely catchy and I've already downloaded an MP3 and am listening to it now. ;) I'm waiting to see some remixes on YouTube, too.

• Brohoof 1

Even though I'm not an AJ fan I must say I LOVED the song :D Even though it's simple, it's still awesome ;) Although it took me a while to figure out what she was really saying because for some reason I understand she said "racist barn" instead of "raise this barn" O_o    ....what is wrong with me??? O_o

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was a fitting song for AJ, as well as for the episode as a whole. It was a hoe-down, let's get this barn fixed once again kind of song. I like it alright.

I don't see why people are calling this "simple"... was the song Pinkie Pie sang not simple too? Smile song was verryyyy simple too. It was catchy, it went with the episode, it was cute and to the point. I don't see why MLP songs need to be complex or something, MLP is not that complex of a show. Just my thoughts...

• Brohoof 1

YES! Finally! It's not the kind of thing Twilight or Rarity would belt out, but it's definitely her kind of song: simple and functional. She wasn't just singing, she was directing the construction. It reflects her character perfectly.

I love this song, I don't agree with the criticism it's getting, and "racist barn" wasn't even funny the first time.

• Brohoof 1

First it needs more dubstep. Second i think Hasbro was playing safe by giving a simple song for AppleJack myself i dont mind it. Also yes the Racist barn meme is going to come up. Im not a fun of Country songs ,but i liked AppleJacks singing a lot.

Not as memorable as other mlp songs but still solid and Applejack worthy~!

Now RD is the only one left without a solo song...such a shame.

Has Luna had any songs? I dont rember ,but that would be awesome if Luna had a song. Yes RainbowDash needs a song too,and an awesome one.

In all honesty, I only HALF liked it. Yes, it was a really upbeat and sort of catchy song (I almost got up and danced to it) however, the lyrics ridiculously over-repetitive.

It was a good song i'll admit, but I'm still waiting for Rainbow dash's song. start taking about that and if they giv her a song I will love you forever.

The Find A Pet Song? Granted, it was a duet with Fluttershy, but she had a lot of time to shine in the spotlight there. I too would love a Rainbow Dash solo though.