Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where can I find these fruit snacks?

TailsIsNotAlone

I found these at my local grocery store... they're really good (though I say that about any fruit snack) Try Target, I usually find a lot of pony stuff there including these :o

There's a lot of pony merchandise at Target? Sounds awesome, considering that a Target store just opened up in the wake of our local Zellers (now a defunct retailer) being taken down.

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 2

Sante madre de Dios... Those look so amazing. I mean, probably just as good as any other fruitsnacks but ponies! I've always loved fruit snacks but these look above average. Oh man I'm gonna have to pick some of these up.

Well, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to eating my favourite cartoon characters... Hmm... Yes I can.

Edited by AustralianFries
  • Brohoof 2

I would agree with Target, though I never go out, because I am actually a hikikomori. I've seen them one time when I went out to my local grocery store, as well. Although it had G4 ponies on the box, it had ugly G1/GsomethinglesebesidesG4 ponies as the actual gummies. But yeh, Target has lots of pony stuff, for some reason. Best bet is there.

• Brohoof 3

Admiral-Ackbar-trap_zps15fd31ca.jpg

Like Shinobu said, there is in fact older generation fruit snacks inside. Though if you want to cut out the front of the box that would be cool. Anyways, I've seen them at Big Lots and the 99 cence store, but I've never seen them at Target, only because I've never been to their fruit snacks aisle.

• Brohoof 2

Check at a couple dollar stores around you, that's where I found them (Dollar Tree specifically..) I couldn't find them at Target.

Check Kmart too, I know they had a few things Walmart and Target didn't have.

I can bring myself to eating my favourite cartoon characters

Oh HOW dare you! How can you even possibly consider such a SICK thought man! I mean these are innocent gummy ponies we are talking about here... I am calling the authorities or better yet PETA ;D

img-1038409-1-Admiral-Ackbar-trap_zps15f

Like Shinobu said, there is in fact older generation fruit snacks inside.

ab7.jpg

Dammit. Typical of big retailers. They sell it, but they don't get it.

Somepony should start making their own real MLP sweets and selling them. Call it Sugarcubecorner.com or something like that. Derpy muffins! Pinkie Pie cupcakes! Rarity rock candy! Mmmm.

• Brohoof 2

They have a different yet better box now:

TFqDg.jpg

If you're looking for them, look for that box. They should be at any grocery store really, like Copps/Pick 'n Save or Piggly Wiggly. And they should have G4 themed snacks in them, I don't know though because I have not bought any yet. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

I saw these the other day at Stop and Shop. I wanted to get them, but I don't think my mom would have let me. She doesn't like the whole brony thing as it is.

I was wondering about this, too. They have Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, and all those guys except MLP. But do they really sell it at Target? One day I'll go check. I dunno, they look cute, and I love gummies. So it would be a cool little thing to buy.

Did I mention how much I love gummies? :3

Edited by Pixiesong
  • Brohoof 1