Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the best thing in the world.

MeowLord Noraasha

As in the title. In your opinion and for you, what's the best thing in the world?

What do you enjoy the most. Without what your life would lose meaning?

I was inspired to make thit thread after reading one of Clarity's posts.

So you may list up to 3 things!

Mine are:

WoW

MLP

Music

Edited by ShadowSong
  • Brohoof 3

As in the title. In your opinion and for you, what's the best thing in the world?

What do you enjoy the most. Without what your life would lose meaning?

I was inspired to make thit thread after reading one of Clarity's posts.

So you may list up to 3 things!

Mine are:

WoW

MLP

Music

Good question, that's a tough one. But for me, the following are the greatest things in the world. :3

Mine are:

MLP

Slenderman ARG's

Creepypasta's

dubstep

Friends

Family

Love

Clopping

Country

Taco Bell

Mcdonalds

Burger King

Edited by Dreamsofmutilation
  • Brohoof 3

Haha, I like this - it should be glaringly obvious for all of us but I'm actually having trouble thinking of mine. :P

I don't think life would lose meaning without MLP. I love it, but if it got cancelled and censored I'd move on, frankly speaking.

I won't be all boring by saying "oxygen, blood, food", because there's no fun in that.

I think my first option would be music. I've always liked the quote "A world without music would be silent" - it's the beauty of how a combination of waves can make you feel happy, sad or entranced. If I had to lose all my senses one by one, hearing would be the last one to go.

Second of all, it would be my sense of taste. Sometimes, I love nothing more than a delicious steak, or a beautiful Tango Cherry. It's one of the amazing things in life. You don't know how it gets there, it's just... taste. To think that I'd never taste Tango Cherry again... I don't even want to go further into that. n.n

Finally, human interaction. You don't often think about it because you do it every day, but there's something awesome about being able to share interests and dislikes with someone who has their own mind and life just like you. What I like about it is the infinite possibility. You don't know how the rest of your life is going to end up if you had a completely different family or band of friends, etc. Without any human interaction I'm sure I'd go mad very quickly.

• Brohoof 5

What the hell are the greatest things in the world? Like, seriously this question is almost impossible to answer because of how underappreciated most things are ffsfajfd;dasf

but uh, here's my thoughts

1. Art
  2. Coconut
  3. Saturday Morning Cartoons

Family: I would be nothing without my family, I have to thank them for everything I am today and the personality I have, may not be 'perfect' but then again nothing is perfect. So family is the definitely the #1 most important to me in the world.

Friends: I treat my closest friends like they are my siblings, always stick together through thick 'n' thin ;) I'm so lucky to meet such good friends, I would of never been on this forum, heck I wouldn't of even known of the brony fandom without my friends telling me about it.

MLP: Definitely one of the biggest obsessions I've had in my life, I hope I don't get 'too' obsessed but I'm really happy to become a brony and join the fandom ^3^ Best show, best fandom, what other fandom is greater than MLP?

• Brohoof 4

I have many things that I consider as the "best thing/s in the world"

But the best thing/s in the world that are IMPORTANT...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic of course, which made me feel a lot better mentally.

My partner :wub: love you my little buttface. (You shall feel the love)

My guinea pigs Fluff, Junior, Marshmallow and Twix! (We're considering changing her name though)

Our dog and cat Tila and Dixie.

Music.

To me the most important things in life that I probably couldn't live without are.

1) Friends: I love all my friends and would to virtually anything for any of them.

2) Family: I may not enjoy their company to much, but they can bo alright most of the time.

3) Nature: Honestly, the green stuff that grows outside is one of the only reasons I leave the house for no reason anymore.

- Ponies

- Struggling with my shit computer to work

- Crazy weird dubstep sounds

- Ponies ponies

- Pony forums

- Ponies

- Drawing ponies

- Listening to pony songs

- My cat

- Fallout with ponies

- Being smarter than everyone in my class

- Did I mention ponies?

- Eating chocolate/muffins/cupcakes/cotton candy until I fell like barfing

- Sudden urge to eat apples after watching MLP

- Wasting time watching YTP's

-

sexy ponies ( and making people click spoiler tags 8 times)

Edited by PinkiePai
  • Brohoof 2

Ok since no one is sticking to the rule of 3 things, I'll remove it and I didn't mean like love and friends and all that stuff, more like thing that you like to do and stuff, but from now on write what you want :lol:

adding some more from my side:

Friends

Laugh, jokes and funny situations

Love

Coffee

Skateboarding

The Simpsons

I'd say probably:

MLP (of course),

People, because it's no fun to be alone

Outside, because it's just beautiful

The Internet, because it's made my life better

• Brohoof 1

Most Important things...  I had to conjure up a few but, Here are mine:

• God
  • Family
  • Friends
  • MLP
  • Books
  • Music
  • Movies

Most of these are generic, but still have an essence of importance to me. These are mine, in my total opinion.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like I should say MLP, games, books... But that's just not true. My life would be more boring, but it wouldn't necessarily be meaningless. Well, let's stop and think about it. If for example movies define you, drive you forward and direct you... It might be a good time to stop and drop everything and start again.

So I'll go with...

-Imagination.

-Knowledge.

-Intelligence.

• Brohoof 3

I feel like I should say MLP, games, books... But that's just not true. My life would be more boring, but it wouldn't necessarily be meaningless. Well, let's stop and think about it. If for example movies define you, drive you forward and direct you... It might be a good time to stop and drop everything and start again.

So I'll go with...

-Imagination.

-Knowledge.

-Intelligence.

Don't want to be a jackass, but you get up in the morning drink knowledge, browse your favourite websites about intelligence and talk to imagination while eating breakfast?

I don't really believe that those things make your life rich. Yeah they're very valuable and worth reaching and everyone should have them but.... you know where I'm going with this :)

Don't want to be a jackass, but you get up in the morning drink knowledge, browse your favourite websites about intelligence and talk to imagination while eating breakfast?

I don't really believe that those things make your life rich. Yeah they're very valuable and worth reaching and everyone should have them but.... you know where I'm going with this :)

It's simple.

Imagination - if you take away my imagination, you might as well do me a favor and kill me.

Knowledge - If you take away knowledge I've accumulated thus far and the ability to gain more, you will effectively destroy who I am and prevent me from being a person anymore. Also experience, memory, beliefs.... are subset of knowledge.

Intelligence - Without some degree of intelligence,  you cannot have the first two, open mind and ability to reason.

• Brohoof 1

It's simple.

Imagination - if you take away my imagination, you might as well do me a favor and kill me.

Knowledge - If you take away knowledge I've accumulated thus far and the ability to gain more, you will effectively destroy who I am and prevent me from being a person anymore. Also experience, memory, beliefs.... are subset of knowledge.

Intelligence - Without some degree of intelligence,  you cannot have the first two, open mind and ability to reason.

Uhm yes and no but I'll leave you at that. Oh I know! If you were the last man on the earth without those thing that you have now but with all those attributes that you mentioned, would you be happy? ( I also value very high those things and it wouldn't be me without them, but at the end of the day, they aren't the things that make me happy everyday)

OT: Also INTERNET! with all it's craziness

MLP: There is no life without ponies.

Computers: I spend most of my time with computers, not only using them but also fixing them. It's my dream job to open my own little PC store, so for me the world obviously needs computers.

The Internet: All the things I have found out, all the fun I've had, all the memories, all the time I killed. I think no further explanation is needed. It's one of the best things ever.

• Brohoof 1

Uhhh

1. Ponies

2. Ponies

3. Ponies

4. Ponies

5. Ponies

6. Ponies

7. Ponies

8. Ponies

9. Ponies

10. ACDC

Aaaaaannnnnddddd so many other things that it's hard to list all of them.

• Brohoof 1

Uhm yes and no but I'll leave you at that. Oh I know! If you were the last man on the earth without those thing that you have now but with all those attributes that you mentioned, would you be happy? ( I also value very high those things and it wouldn't be me without them, but at the end of the day, they aren't the things that make me happy everyday)

OT: Also INTERNET! with all it's craziness

Let me turn your argument on you.

When you are the last person on destroyed Earth, what you want to have is DVD with MLP, DVD with WoW and your Mp3?

But yes, I value my mind and who I am over whatever drink I like to drink in the morning or a show I like to watch. In all honesty I find your "Imagination, knowledge and intelligence is kinda cool, but WoW rocks." slightly disturbing and I'm pretty hardcore gamer. Or maybe I'm actually getting old.

You asked without what would your life lose meanaing, not without what your life would be boring or without what would your life be slightly less enjoyable.  :P

I've kinda of developed a motto for living my life. The three L's with Live, Love and Learn.

Living: Life is so short and 100~ years we have is such a short timepsan and to live each day with admiring the beatiful of this planet and the creative and awesome things we as a species do.

Love: Everyone deserve love at some point. It is what drives many people to keep going after such events in life that makes us question ourselves like many events within my life that did. But love has saved me multiple times and a smile kept me going through those rougher times.

Learn: So many people just seem to want to be static, that maybe me but I enjoy learning new things about as much as a I can. From anything that I'm interested in, I will try to learn up to 11 on the subject if possible. Such as technology and Linux for me. :P

It is short but I think it works for me.

- Music (Not some dubstep shit, Rachmaninoff beats everything hands down)

- My hands. If I'd lose a finger I would most probably end my life right away.

- Being the best or very good at something. And winning.

- My PC and games, Amnesia and Portal and some flight sims.

I don't like fps war games. But TF2 is ok.

- Nature. Sketches, a huge brohoof to you.

Brony music

Israeli music

Amazing views that you can see from mountains and beaches

Ponies

Hot springs and hot showers

N64 games

Kissing

Having a special someone to share romantic moments with

Kindness

And probably a lot more but I can't list them off the top of my head.

Experience - This is my number one...even above love to be honest....Experience is how you learn, it can even help shape your identity 

Love - of course...and it can come in so many forms

Wisdom - I don't mean so called intelligence as measured by the WAIS and Stanford Binet...I am talking about the ability and maturity we are all capable of that we can use to learn from our experiences

so yeah this stuff is all far more important than the shallow things in my life

Sitting out under the stars on a clear summer's night, when the moon is high in the sky, listening to amazing Luna-inspired brony music.

But if we're all doing lists:

-Friendship

-God

-Beauty in any form

Edited by Night Shine