Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the best thing in the world.

MeowLord Noraasha

Probably being happy. Simple as that. When things go exactly the way you wanted and you can do what you wanted, it's the best feeling in the world.

I wouldn't start listing things here because none of them will last forever.

Edited by Zacharias
  • Brohoof 1

1: Computers. Without computers, Id've never found my little pony. Not finding my little pony sucks.

2: Lobster.

3: Hiking nature trails and seeing the scenery. I've only done it once sadly. The sad part is, when I did it, my 9 year old, internet exposed, spoiled cousins who I really should love were there to ruin it with "Orange gangnam style" and "Fred" jokes.

4: Fist fighting. Not that I like hurting people or taking my rage out on them by swinging, but sparring is probably one of the most fun things I've ever done in my life.

5: Sushi. No explanation needed.

6: Airports. I've had a good deal of INCREDIBLE memories on airplanes/ at airports so every time I go to an airport/ airshow I get overwhelmed with nostalgia. 

7: Matisyahu/Renard/Simgretina/Gorrilaz because I didn't want to separate them in different... numbers. Or something along those lines.

8: Taking lonely walks at midnight in the middle of summer.

9: Listening to really long stories of peoples past. And Greek mythology.

10: Surveys are fun.

Edited by Leatherbehlt

*points at signature* Of course, you couldn't have expected anything else with me. =P I'm serious, though... I don't know what I'd do if I had to quit music. The value to my life would be gone. So if you don't see me much this semester that may be why.

My dogs are also the best. They've really been the best thing to happen in my life in the last six years.

1. coffee (damn I love coffee)

2. Ponies (fairly obvious)

3. Computers (my life)

4. Music (who lives without music?)

5  Video games (my life again)

6. Kingdom Hearts (my childhood)

7. Family

8. My small group of friends

• Brohoof 1

• Music - Without music my creativity would perish and I'd lose my mind completely over the passing years.

Poetry/Writing - I'm a poet and a story writer. If suddenly all forms of literature including my own disappeared from the face of the Earth I'd have no reason to go on.

Good People - Yes this world is full of nasty and horrible people but if you look hard enough you'll see that people with big hearts and mountains of kindness to give exist in this world. Loving people give me hope and keep me going. 

Edited by Twisted-Bone

• 3 weeks later...

In this topic, everyone can talk about whatever makes them the happiest; could be anything, from a movie to a book to a cartoon show to a song to a rock band to much simpler things like a doll or a figurine or friends, or your hobbies, just talk about what makes you the happiest XD

Edited by Cheesecake (Delzepp)
  • Brohoof 1

What makes me the happiest is love, love in general. Love for my parents, love for my friends, love for life, love for nature, love for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, love for the world. 

With life and free will comes both the good and the bad. I choose to focus on the positive, because it is in those moments that I know why we are here. Moments of negativity, for me, are often moments of ignorance through my own choices. 

Anyone who has had such an experience of God, who has felt such a profound sense of connection with reality, knows that there is only one truly significant work to do in life, and that is love; to love nature, to love people, to love animals, to love creation itself, just because it is. —Dr. George Rodonaia

• Brohoof 2

my favorite things in the world are food, water, shelter, air, and the internet. I need all these things to survive, and to make life better.

• Brohoof 3

In order of most to least influential:

1. My dog
  2. Irish folk music
  3. D&D, and other tabletop RPGs
  4. My other dog (yeah, I like to give him a hard time, that's why he's number four)
  5. Video games
  6. MLP:FiM
  7. This Forum
  8. Magic: The Gathering
  • Brohoof 1

Music makes me really happy sometimes. Music is one of the favorite things in my life.

I like helping people, I don't know why but it makes me feel great, I mean I love it. 
I really like making people happy too.

I love talking about things too. Talking is awesome.

And of course mlp:fim makes me really happy too.

Some video games like Hitman. I love Hitman series.

But sometimes some of these or non of these work or I refuse to do them. Meh happens to everyone, I GUESS.

• Brohoof 2

The threads regarding favorite things have been merged. In the future please use the search function if the possibility exists that you may be making a duplicate topic.

Thanks! :)

A lonely quiet back road at night, the gentle murmur of turbo and exhaust, Massive Attack's Blue Lines album playing softly in the background. Downshifting perfectly coming out of a quick right and getting ready for the upcoming long sweeper left corner that sits next to a cornfield on this rural stretch of road. quick glance across the field for oncoming traffic, none. cross the center line and gracefully touch the white line on the apex of the turn, exiting smoothly on your side of the road, grabbing 4th gear right as you recenter on the road ahead. two hearts beat as one. the perfect blending of man and machine. 

ah, the joys of living in a rural place and driving around at night. thats the best thing in the world to me. 

Edited by sks_burns
  • Brohoof 2

Firstly, my saxophone. Making music on my alto is one of my favorite hobbies. Not only do I get to listen to great music why playing my sax, I'm also making it and that's why it is so enjoyable. Playing by ear is something I will never grow tired of. And then there's that feeling of accomplishment when you figure out a song or hit every note perfectly; that smile that comes across your face at the end of a perfect performance, I love it.

Secondly, I guess video games. The thing about games is that some are great solo experiences such as adventure and RPGs, which have great stories and act somewhat like interactive movies, and other are great multiplayer experiences such as fighting games, party games and FPSs. I thoroughly enjoy playing fighting games with my cousin and playing RPGs when I'm alone. 

Lastly, the sound of rain and rainy days in general. The sound is really relaxing and the world seems to slow down when it rains. Have you ever walked home on a rainy day? There is almost no one outside and the world just seems really peaceful at these times instead of the usual hustle of busy life. I'm not a fan of getting caught in the rain though; that's just unfortunate.

The best thing in the world for me? Well, I'm really just a complex filly with simple needs.

Blissful, uninterupted sleep, Cherry Coke, and books are the things that make my world go round. If a fourth had been allowed I would have included music.

Ahem... sit back because im going to love and tolerate the shit out of you right now.

If i had to list the things that give my life meanin, both fictional and nonfictional i would choooooosseeeee.

FLying. I have always told my friends if i ever was mysteriously teleported to equestria i would immediately fly. There is no better feeling then soaring through the air at hundreds of miles per hour and being pressed into your seat. Pulling 5 g's while trying to change direction just causes your brain to go loopy and pulling out of the daze is what im born for. I have never seen a plane i didnt want to hop in and start flying. When i am old enough to join the military and not just in civil air patrol witch is very soon, i would join the Warhorse platoon Famously known for their decals on planes about mlp, and wearing mane six cutie marks on the left shoulder. As i said before in previous topics that i talked about, "there is a huge difference between the voice and word of mind, and i have not the talent to express my feelings in such a way to let you feel how my heart and very soul aches to try and complete such dreams that i chase. Flying along dashie, I would fly forever. ;)  B)  :wub:

Cheese

No seriously, cheese is the best thing in the world. 

It's so yellow and yummy! And there is so much variety of it! 

...Alright lol i'm joking.