Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the best thing in the world.

MeowLord Noraasha

Imagination - if you take away my imagination, you might as well do me a favor and kill me.

I just might have to go with this as my #1.  I absolutely love it how the human mind can create and combine ideas, then play them out in a personal dreamspace.  Is "dreamspace" a good word for it?  I really don't know how to describe it.

I just might have to go with this as my #1.  I absolutely love it how the human mind can create and combine ideas, then play them out in a personal dreamspace.  Is "dreamspace" a good word for it?  I really don't know how to describe it.

Well, I was honestly surprised I got mocked for naming it as a something I would never want to lose or damage as it would make life very meaningless. I guess all people have different values, eh?

Well, I was honestly surprised I got mocked for naming it as a something I would never want to lose or damage as it would make life very meaningless. I guess all people have different values, eh?

I wasn't mocking you! Just wanted to know more about your approach to topic cause it wasn't all clear to me... Oh well make the bad guy of me :(

As for now, I agree with what you posted previously but also stay with mine too. I guess we would need to separate it, cause I wouldn't really go further without any of those

I wasn't mocking you! Just wanted to know more about your approach to topic cause it wasn't all clear to me... Oh well make the bad guy of me :(

As for now, I agree with what you posted previously but also stay with mine too. I guess we would need to separate it, cause I wouldn't really go further without any of those

Naah, you're not a bad guy.

r2Mz1cN.gif

Just joking, really. What I meant is that I value my mind more than anything I have or can ever get. 

Wasn't the topic's name "Without what would your life be meaningless?" (along those words) at the time? And I honestly think those three things would make it meaningless, as it would make me either completely different person or even into something that cannot be called a person anymore.

But yeah, you prolly meant "What things you value the most" where I answered "What I value the most". Which is a difference. But then again, lot of people list things like love or friendship, which isn't a thing and noone considers it weird, unlike what I listed, so that's a bit confusing.

Edited by Jessper

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are many best things in the world... It will be hard to choose 3.

• The satisfaction of completing an extremely daunting task
  • Getting a chance to just sit down and play video games with my best friend
  • Garlic (aka: the best seasoning EVER)

note I only chose things I have experienced first hand. This is why the corny stuff like "true love" aren't there yet.

To me the best thing in the world, was something I lost for a while, Freedom. I lost my freedom in the navy, I will never take that for granted again, and with that freedom I would go somewhere and build me a new present, start anew with an idea and a dream. 

Another best thing in the world is the tulip, a somewhat unappreciated flower, but to those who stop to look, will see the wildly varying colours, shapes and scent of the tulip, very few flowers could invoke such powerful emotion, so I would like to have a tulip farm and share my tulips to those who would love to feel contented.  

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Rainbow Dash

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Waffles

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Did I mention how awesome I am?

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Me

-Music, and trying to solve the puzzle of mastering it

-Me

-Me

-Me

I guess you other bronies are pretty awesome too!

I don't judge anyone but I kinda laughed a bit when I saw these comments.

I mean... video games... music.... fast foods... television?

In my opinion, I would say that my intelligence means a lot to me. Of course, I'm not talking about being able to solve an algebraic expression or knowing a scientific fact. I am talking in regards to my overall capabilities and talents that I have when it comes to cognitive thinking. Without these gifts, my mind wouldn't be as open as it is today. I'm thankful that I don't fall under the category of an average person with a closed mind (Not to sound arrogant or cocky.) 

Anyways, i'm also thankful for having such a vivid imagination, and such great parents too! Forget best friends... my parents are the only people I need (figuratively speaking.)

1. my boyfriend

2. food

3. gaming/the internet on a lazy day

4. feeling carefree

5. when something good comes together/happens for you. or your patience pays off.

B)

Edited by Rae ~