Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the best thing in the world.

MeowLord Noraasha

Good question, that's a tough one. But for me, the following are the greatest things in the world. :3

Mine are:

MLP

Slenderman ARG's

Creepypasta's

dubstep

Friends

Family

Love

Clopping

Country

Taco Bell

Mcdonalds

Burger King

DUBSTEP TO THE MAX!!!! Also PONIES DUH!! And video games!! Also sometimes things that I can't show my mom that are online...........

DUBSTEP TO THE MAX!!!! Also PONIES DUH!! And video games!! Also sometimes things that I can't show my mom that are online...........

And Fluttershy. She is so cute. I wanna hug her :)

Being with friends... in which I no longer have anymore :(... to be around

It's been a real challenge making new ones too.

I'll be your friend. :) please?

• Brohoof 1

Family

Friends

My dogs (who are family, but I have to put them separately just to emphasize them, of course)

Woodwind/Brass instruments

Music I love

Winter

I do believe that's about it, for me. I might be forgetting a thing or two, though. The absolute best things in the world requires a lot of thought, and I'm tired out of my mind right now. xD

• Brohoof 1

It is kind of a hard question for me because I'm not sure if my life has a meaning or not. I believe that it just might be us that want to get a meaning out of everything, maybe nothing means something after all.

However, I say it is "awareness". Take that from my life and everything would be really different. Also family and friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

there are plenty of thing that give my life joy, but I gotta make a list, because list's are the key to being epic.

just ask best pony.

1. the internet- this is an obvious one. without the internet I would be alone, no friends. I would never have gotten into anime and manga. I would never have became an otaku or entered the otaku community on twitter where I met bronies for the first time, and I would never have heard of mlp fim or learned how awesome it was.
  2. this forum-  :wub: I was already a brony before this site, but I hadn't contributed anything. now I have a fanfic (it's gonna be chill) I feel more apart of the fandom than I ever did over on twitter. this place is just too amazing and I love it here.
  3. music- when I'm sad or bored, the first thing I want to do is listen to music. and now being stuck with speaker that don't work half of the time I gotta say that I'm lost with out it.
  4. books or being able to read- when I was in middle school I got bullied a lot and I would escape my troubles in books. with out them to keep my mind off of things over the years I might have committed suicide. (this just got dark, sorry)
  5. B) minecraft- me with out this would be like me with no soul, I'm a miner first, a pony otaku second, and a human last.
  6. wow- playing wow for the first time was like meeting my soul mate, I knew I would play this forever. (I'm a Gnome btw) :P

six things! :) there you go people!

hehehehehehehe

it was sure fun to think about all this stuff.

• Brohoof 1

The best thing in the world currently is you guys.

I may not know all of you, I probably never will but knowing that each day that I access to this site I know I'm surrounded by an awesome and accepting community filled with open armed fellows.

Stay awesome everypony. Keep being awesome.

(also soda is another best thing ;) )

• Brohoof 2

My drum kit and guitar, if either of them went missing or I lost them I would be very boring as most of my real life friends know me to be the music'y person, But no. There's no better felling when there's a drizzle of rain outside and just playing a nice peaceful tune to myself. Music's very important to me so yeah :D