Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

Welp, this basically takes off right after Dash and Scootaloo hug near the end of 'Sleepless in Ponyville', and thusly before the following morning when they all reach Winsome Falls. In other words, much like 'Tumultuous Disharmony', this is a one shot made to be a bridging scene, and this should be read knowing that it's not it's own story, but an add-on to the episode at hand. Hope everyone enjoys~

Description: Scootaloo may have gained a big sister in the dark hours of the night, and not without thanks to a certain princess, but that doesn't mean she's having an easy time falling asleep. Rainbow Dash offers some assistance, in the form of a late-night storybook.

Bridging scene that takes place after Dash and Scootaloo's nightly embrace, near the end of Sleepless in Ponyville.

Link to FIMFiction: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/76020/daring-dash--the-distressed-filly

• Brohoof 4

Great one-shot dude, very nice bridging scene between the final two scenes of "Sleepless in Ponyville".  Totally could see this happening (and kinda want it to actually  :D ); thanks again for yet another high quality fan fiction.  Hope to read more from you soon, and good luck on figuring out what direction you want to take your ongoing series!!!  :)

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Very good. I enjoyed that! It would have been awesome if it was a full sized fan-fic though. But over all the spelling, grammar, etc was better than some of the stuff I have read. Good Job! I APPROVE THIS FAN FIC WITH THE ROYAL CANTERLOCK!

• Brohoof 1