• Please log in to reply
  • Go to first unread post
1349 replies to this topic

#281 FinalGamer

FinalGamer

Bunny

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Some sort of old gaming controller with a pen across it. Least that's what I'd like it to be but who knows what it might actually be XD

Register now to remove this ad.

#282 Ninja Derpy

Ninja Derpy

Bird

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

Mine would be a gun because I like tomatoes. Just kidding, I think mine would be some sort of dark cloak, because I like to hide and sneak around, find info on people. Nothing too serious, just something funny.

#283 Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

"Oatmeal, are you crazy?"

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

If I had created an unusual fan pony, then it's cutie mark is him with a cutie mark of him with a cutie mark of him with some other cutie mark IDK. :) Mine would be a party hat if i'd have to choose one, cause i like to party. Or something more partyish and grand..

#284 Kladdos

Kladdos

Muffin

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:39 AM

Guess i'd still be a blank flank... still dont know what i like or what not :(

#285 Secrios

Secrios

Muffin

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

Either a film camera or an elaborate symbol of a faction I am yet to create?

#286 Saiko

Saiko

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

I have no idea, I'd be more of a Cutie Mark Crusader. I have no idea what my special talent is.

#287 Spitfire811

Spitfire811

Muffin

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

I think my cutiemark would be a game controler leaning aginst a keyboard infront of a pentacle. Dont judge me for my religion.

#288 Do Svidaniya

Do Svidaniya

Sonata

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:34 AM

My cutie mark would probably be... a scroll and a quill! I'm in college to get a certificate in Office Administration and eventually a diploma and degree in Executive Administration as well as papers certifying me as a professional user of Microsoft Office and Excel. :wub:

#289 chrisbiby

chrisbiby

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

a badge with headphones around it with some crossed skis in the background

#290 DevilsAdvocate

DevilsAdvocate

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

I'd be a black flank :(. And/or if what I found out about myself is true then my cutie mark would be of something very depressing :( something along the lines of a broken/ shattered heart </3.

#291 Fluttershy4life

Fluttershy4life

Bunny

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

I always pictured mine to be something either to do with writing or music, so maybe a pencil and a music note?? :lol: I really wish we had cutie marks in real life though it would make deciding on what career i want to be so much easier!

#292 RockinRarity

RockinRarity

Pony

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

I don't know exactly what my cutie mark would be, since I have more than one "special talent."

I majored in creative writing and minored in vocal music while in university. Ergo, I love to both write and sing. However, I don't particularly enjoy writing music. Putting writing and music together is like putting pasta and salad together - you get something completely different.

What I primarily enjoy about singing is being able to share my voice with others. What I primarily enjoy about writing and other hands-on artistic projects is the process. I enjoy stimulating my mind using the arts not only to entertain myself but hopefully to finish one day and be able to enjoy my creation. I do not enjoy the process of learning new music, but if I have to learn something difficult and I finally nail it, man does that feel great. I become so satisfied with my finished product, moreso if I have to work hard to earn the finished product. If it turns out wonderfully, a part of myself becomes complete and it makes me want to share it with others. The only difference between singing and the other arts is that for other arts I enjoy the process, whereas for singing I don't usually enjoy the process, lol.

So... how does one encompass all that into one cutie mark? I can't seem to put my finger on the right picture.

#293 Flutterdash

Flutterdash

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:05 AM

A pencil, or a dragon sitting on a moon. C:

#294 OLDNOOBSNOODLE

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:08 AM

A SNOWMOBILE.

#295 Flutterdash

Flutterdash

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:17 AM

A SNOWMOBILE.

It suprised me that you dont choose a guitar o___O

#296 OLDNOOBSNOODLE

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:26 AM

It suprised me that you dont choose a guitar o___O

Well, It surprised me that you didn't choose a wolf... :]

#297 Flutterdash

Flutterdash

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

Well, It surprised me that you didn't choose a wolf... :]

I CAN CHOOSE A WOLF HOWLING AND A MOON IN THE BACROUND WITH A DRAGON SITTING ON IT. 8]

#298 OLDNOOBSNOODLE

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:33 AM

I CAN CHOOSE A WOLF HOWLING AND A MOON IN THE BACROUND WITH A DRAGON SITTING ON IT. 8]

....*sigh*
THAT doesn't surprise me...

Edited by NoobsNoodle, 17 January 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#299 Flutterdash

Flutterdash

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:44 AM

....*sigh*
THAT doesn't suprise me...

Eeyup. Problem?

#300 OLDNOOBSNOODLE

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Muffin

• Muffins