Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

It had been a troublesome affair from the beginning...

The heat, the stench, the loud noises, the vibrations. If Rarity had known that she and Applejack would be guinea pigs for Twilights new invention, she would have stayed clear of the alicorns library for a while.

Now she was stuck though... Together with Applejack in this hellish machine.

Not that she would have minded to be together with her Apple in a tight, confined space, but the already mentioned displeasing characteristics of the steam-monstrosity killed any chance of romance. So they just sat there, staring at each other with concerned looks at their faces, waiting for the colossal drill-contraption to reach the depth Twilight had calibrated it for on the surface.

Rarity hoped that the rest of their little group were fittingly concerned for their wellbeing... That would be the least the unicorn could hope for...

A loud static noise tore her away from her thoughs, and the warped voice of their tormentor came out of a curious little box mounted on the wall.

"We now penetrated the Asthenosphere! Good job girls! Structural integrity looks good from what i can see on my instruments, but if the outer shell starts to form cracks, tell me immeadiatly."

"Cracks...?"

Applejacks voice sounded unconfident, she was a very brave pony, when she had her hooves on the ground that is. Being UNDER the ground was an experience she could have passed on.

Rarity was not scared though, she was way too angry for that.

"The outer shell is not the only thing that is going to crack soon... Please remind me to never volunteer for one of your experiments again, Twilight!"

Apples chuckled nervously, she could not think of anything more adorable than an angry Rarity, the fact that the unicorn crossed her forelimbs and turned away from the voicebox with a pout on her little muzzle and an huffy "Harumpf" did not help to make the whole situation less funny.

"No worries Rarity, i have everything under control... Ehhh, Fluttershy? Please pour some more water on the gears... If the get any more hot they might shatter..."

The last bit was obviously not meant to be heard by the two pioneers down in the shaft...

Being restricted in their movement, Rarity and Applejack resumed to look each other in the eyes again, somehow they had to pass the time after all.

"Ehhhhh Rares..."

"Yes, Applecookie?"

"Ah just wanted to say that if we two die down here, ah could not think of another pony ah would like tha share mah last moments with."

Rarity raised an eyebrow.

"Was that supposed to be an compliment?"

"Ah reckon." Applejack grinned.

Rarity rolled her eyes, a big smile on her face.

"I love you Applejack, do you know that?"

The grin of the earth pony broadened. "Ah now, mah little gem... Thats what ya always scream when we..."

Applejack could not finish her very unappropriate sentence, a sudden jerk cause the machine to rock violently, causing everything loose to fly around in the little space of the drills interior.

Everything loose was in this case two very confused ponies.

After a short moment of chaos, everything was calm again.

"We are at the target depth girls! Hope the decend wasnt too boring for you. Please take notes when you are outside, and don't forget to take samples!"

The only answer at first was the pained moan of the two adventurers laying on the floor of the capsule, trying to get their orientation back. Rarity was the first back on her hooves and instantly tried to gauge the damage done to her gorgeous choiffure.

After Applejack scrambled back upright too, both shot each other a rather puzzled look.

"What now?"

"Well, ah reckon we do that we are here for in tha first place."

Applejack hit the release button for the large iron door, and a glowing radiance flooded the little chamber.

The jaws of both friends dropped, they never had even imagined they could find something like this here. All they could see was a huge cave, so huge in fact that it almost seemed like they never leaved the overworld, but what appeared to be a sapphire blue sky was in fact a rocky ceiling, completely covered with glowing, blue jewels.

The same gems covered the ground in huge colonies, for miles and miles in the distance.

"Wahaha"

Rarity instantly dashed to the nearest crystal formation to get a better look at it, her eyes gleaming with delight.

"Have you ever seen something quite as lovely?" She asked, sitting between the huge, beautiful, precious stones. The blue light danced on her pearl coat, and let her appear almost otherworldy gorgeous.

gems_by_sayluh-d6y34ve.png

"No, no Rares. I have not..." Applejack answered, completely ignoring the wonders of the mysterious underground world. Instead focusing her gaze to meet the almond eyes of her beloved.

For a moment, they were completely still and silent, just exploring each others eyes.

"Oh, Apples... I..."

*SCREEEEACH*

Both ponies cringed at this terrifying sound. It was loud and intimidating... and it came nearer.

"We are not alone down here."

Depending on my motivation, and depending if the story is liked so far, i might actually continue to write this one...

Not sure though.

• Brohoof 10

As I was tootleing down the road yesterday when I gots to do a bit of thinking about Rarity,

(get your minds outa the gutters)....(or at least save it for later)when the question came to me (although I'm sure you've all asked yourselves this already) but I wanted to know.

In what small ways has Rarity changed you?

But I also add in this:

In what way, or thing, that for no matter what, even she could not change about you?

For myself. I used to HATE the word "fabulous" and because of Rarity I now use it quite often.

I also find myself color corrdinating things I buy which was something I couldn't have cared less about before Rarity. I happen to have bought both a New rug and blankets sets and found myself asking myself of what would Rarity think about these and color matched them with my truck lol)

Now as for the thing that will never change is in that even she, would never be able to get me to fold laundry (which is my current project and part of why I thought of asking...(that I'm bored waiting on it) and it's not that I'm a slob, I just hate doing it.

So it all got me courious and thought I'd make this lil post

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 8

As I was tootleing down the road yesterday when I gots to do a bit of thinking about Rarity,

(get your minds outa the gutters)....(or at least save it for later)when the question came to me (although I'm sure you've all asked yourselves this already) but I wanted to know.

But I also add in this:

In what way, or thing, that for no matter what, even she could not change about you?

For myself. I used to HATE the word "fabulous" and because of Rarity I now use it quite often.

I also find myself color corrdinating things I buy which was something I couldn't have cared less about before Rarity. I happen to have bought both a New rug and blankets sets and found myself asking myself of what would Rarity think about these and color matched them with my truck lol)

Now as for the thing that will never change is in that even she, would never be able to get me to fold laundry (which is my current project and part of why I thought of asking...(that I'm bored waiting on it) and it's not that I'm a slob, I just hate doing it.

Well, i was very much a perfectionist before i discovered the gorgeous one. Actually so much that it sometimes paralyses me. I also always liked symmetry, in colours and shapes both.

So i guess in these things i was always pretty close to her.

What she changed in me was that i reach out to people that share my interests now, at least when it comes to my interest in Rarity. I also get motivated by her to try to do her justice with the crappy stories i write.

Something i never really could muster the motivation for before.

• Brohoof 8

Hmm. Rarity and me huh? I consider her one of a few complex and magnetic fictional characters that I am drawn to, but has she actually had an impact on my life or personality. 

One think does jump to mind. 

chiaa.jpg

I'm pretty sure that knowing you guys qualifies. :D

• Brohoof 9

Green was my favorite color before, now it's purple :D

Also most beauty poni Rariti ? 

Cartoon_Comic_My_Little_Pony_Purple_Draw

I'm spoilering this because some fans that aren't used to faboulousness may end up hurting their eyes  :please:

post-28950-0-38593400-1411746340.jpg

• Brohoof 10

Rarity's inspired right now, don't bother her

img-3116006-1-best_pony__rarity_by_rarie

Sorry... I hads too!

Ok these arent the best but they include piano and Rarity.

attachicon.gifCapture.png

attachicon.gif20140511012252!Rarity_on_top_of_grand_piano_EG2.png

Attachments because I use phone.

Actually you can link images on your phone by sandwiching the url like a spoiler, except you use IMG instead of spoiler... I even have a shortcut programmed so I can just type imgimg and it does the punctuation for me... Just gotta move the curser to the right spot and paste! 

I'm sorry for being stupid earlier today. I'm always stupid. I also can't keep promises. I drew a picture of Rarity and Applejack. 

attachicon.gifRarijack drawing.jpg

Also two Rarity pictures because I kept forgetting again. 

attachicon.gif1280px-Rarity_looking_nervous_S3E9.png

attachicon.gif23227 - madmax rarity sexy.png

I have a Rarity picture for just about every occasion and reaction, so expect a various degree of emotions.  None are relating to what I say. 

That's an awesome picture! I was I could draw that well...

It had been a troublesome affair from the beginning...

The heat, the stench, the loud noises, the vibrations. If Rarity had known that she and Applejack would be guinea pigs for Twilights new invention, she would have stayed clear of the alicorns library for a while.

Now she was stuck though... Together with Applejack in this hellish machine.

Not that she would have minded to be together with her Apple in a tight, confined space, but the already mentioned displeasing characteristics of the steam-monstrosity killed any chance of romance. So they just sat there, staring at each other with concerned looks at their faces, waiting for the colossal drill-contraption to reach the depth Twilight had calibrated it for on the surface.

Rarity hoped that the rest of their little group were fittingly concerned for their wellbeing... That would be the least the unicorn could hope for...

A loud static noise tore her away from her thoughs, and the warped voice of their tormentor came out of a curious little box mounted on the wall.

"We now penetrated the Asthenosphere! Good job girls! Structural integrity looks good from what i can see on my instruments, but if the outer shell starts to form cracks, tell me immeadiatly."

"Cracks...?"

Applejacks voice sounded unconfident, she was a very brave pony, when she had her hooves on the ground that is. Being UNDER the ground was an experience she could have passed on.

Rarity was not scared though, she was way too angry for that.

"The outer shell is not the only thing that is going to crack soon... Please remind me to never volunteer for one of your experiments again, Twilight!"

Apples chuckled nervously, she could not think of anything more adorable than an angry Rarity, the fact that the unicorn crossed her forelimbs and turned away from the voicebox with a pout on her little muzzle and an huffy "Harumpf" did not help to make the whole situation less funny.

"No worries Rarity, i have everything under control... Ehhh, Fluttershy? Please pour some more water on the gears... If the get any more hot they might shatter..."

The last bit was obviously not meant to be heard by the two pioneers down in the shaft...

Being restricted in their movement, Rarity and Applejack resumed to look each other in the eyes again, somehow they had to pass the time after all.

"Ehhhhh Rares..."

"Yes, Applecookie?"

"Ah just wanted to say that if we two die down here, ah could not think of another pony ah would like tha share mah last moments with."

Rarity raised an eyebrow.

"Was that supposed to be an compliment?"

"Ah reckon." Applejack grinned.

Rarity rolled her eyes, a big smile on her face.

"I love you Applejack, do you know that?"

The grin of the earth pony broadened. "Ah now, mah little gem... Thats what ya always scream when we..."

Applejack could not finish her very unappropriate sentence, a sudden jerk cause the machine to rock violently, causing everything loose to fly around in the little space of the drills interior.

Everything loose was in this case two very confused ponies.

After a short moment of chaos, everything was calm again.

"We are at the target depth girls! Hope the decend wasnt too boring for you. Please take notes when you are outside, and don't forget to take samples!"

The only answer at first was the pained moan of the two adventurers laying on the floor of the capsule, trying to get their orientation back. Rarity was the first back on her hooves and instantly tried to gauge the damage done to her gorgeous choiffure.

After Applejack scrambled back upright too, both shot each other a rather puzzled look.

"What now?"

"Well, ah reckon we do that we are here for in tha first place."

Applejack hit the release button for the large iron door, and a glowing radiance flooded the little chamber.

The jaws of both friends dropped, they never had even imagined they could find something like this here. All they could see was a huge cave, so huge in fact that it almost seemed like they never leaved the overworld, but what appeared to be a sapphire blue sky was in fact a rocky ceiling, completely covered with glowing, blue jewels.

The same gems covered the ground in huge colonies, for miles and miles in the distance.

"Wahaha"

Rarity instantly dashed to the nearest crystal formation to get a better look at it, her eyes gleaming with delight.

"Have you ever seen something quite as lovely?" She asked, sitting between the huge, beautiful, precious stones. The blue light danced on her pearl coat, and let her appear almost otherworldy gorgeous.

img-3116901-1-gems_by_sayluh-d6y34ve.png

"No, no Rares. I have not..." Applejack answered, completely ignoring the wonders of the mysterious underground world. Instead focusing her gaze to meet the almond eyes of her beloved.

For a moment, they were completely still and silent, just exploring each others eyes.

"Oh, Apples... I..."

*SCREEEEACH*

Both ponies cringed at this terrifying sound. It was loud and intimidating... and it came nearer.

"We are not alone down here."

Depending on my motivation, and depending if the story is liked so far, i might actually continue to write this one...

Not sure though.

Yes please... I loves your writing! Also, I'm totally gonna start calling the Plushie in my avatar "Applecookie," Love that!

• Brohoof 6

Forged in the glitchy and buggy fires of Sony Vegas Pro 11, I have created a PMV for Rarity on Mandopony's "Generosity." This took me about a week and a half of nonstop work to finish. While it doesn't have any flashy or fancy effects, I'm very proud of the product I created.

So, here it is...

Let me know what you all think!

• Brohoof 7

Forged in the glitchy and buggy fires of Sony Vegas Pro 11, I have created a PMV for Rarity on Mandopony's "Generosity." This took me about a week and a half of nonstop work to finish. While it doesn't have any flashy or fancy effects, I'm very proud of the product I created.

So, here it is...

Let me know what you all think!

Geek0zoid, that actually turned out really good. :please: 

• Brohoof 7

Marshmallowbutt has the best butt.

Indeed she has Brechard... indeed she has...

rarity_heart_by_rayodragon-d4ah1iw.png

It is an butt worthy of worship.

Gorgeous and shapely...

How fitting that the most precious butt has the most precious stone adoring it... What am i saying, it is the butt that decorates the diamonds, not the other way around.

• Brohoof 7

raridress_redo_color__by_jinyaranda-d6sc

This is a really gorgeous piece in my opinion, but what really makes it is her expression.

Her gaze is so serene and calm. The gaze of a princess or a queen, elegant and noble. And Rarity surely is both of these things, for she displays true noblility of the heart. She shows that being part of the gentry can really be earned, and is not something one has in the blood.

• Brohoof 5