Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Went to the dollar store today...Picked up 3 blindbags.

Wave 9. 1st wave to have the new Fluttershy that isn't just a repaint of RD. Behold, I actually got her in it! She's the ONE blind bag I've been wanting since I seen her redesigned figure back in 2013 and I finally have her!  :squee:  :kindness:

I feel as my Fluttershy vinyl collection is somewhat complete, now that I have her real (and not repainted) blindbag. :blush:

Yes, I cheated and looked up the codes. So I was able to pick out two other ponies that were there that I wanted.

I'm just glad I got Fluttershy finally.  :yay:

attachicon.gifIMG_1552.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1553.JPG

Oh that's cool, Fluttershy doesn't deserve to be a reskin! Too bad they couldn't be bothered to redesign the picture on the card...  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Crap I should have posted this here during the MLG thing... oh well

fb5.gif

Flutters is so gangsta  ^_^

Am i the only one who hates the official toys? Hardly show accurate.

Yeah they are pretty inaccurate, they don't look anything like the ones from the show... still want one though.  :(

• Brohoof 5

Crap I should have posted this here during the MLG thing... oh well

fb5.gif

Flutters is so gangsta  ^_^

Yeah they are pretty inaccurate, they don't look anything like the ones from the show... still want one though.  :(

I found a pic similar to the one you posted. She still looks very nice though :)

post-30499-0-14105800-1428450475_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

I found a pic similar to the one you posted. She still looks very nice though :)

Awwwww, she's so cute sippin on apple juice  :kindness:

More gangsta Fluttershy!

full.png

medium.gif

full.png

• Brohoof 8

So much gangsta fluttershy in this thread.

I have to say, this is really cute.

• Brohoof 6

I don't know if it is considered rude to post my own artwork and I'm not so sure if posting Flutterbat is okay but.. um..well...

I hope you like it.

Shameless-self-promotion in a thread based off the fans of fluttershy? Of coursr we don't mind! Without fans to make content, there'd not be a lot of content to be fans about! Speaking of shameless self promotion....... Nah I'll wait another month or so before reposting my fluttershy-based songs in here xD

........or you know, you can always click the link in the signature ;P

But legitly, I'm pretty sure it was assertive fluttershy's Boo Hoo that got me into making music

• Brohoof 5

I was originally going to find a Fluttershy image to share on here with everyone since this is my first time in a while since posting on here in the fan club....but....Who am I kidding? Here is one right here.

7563b76236f730e271dc094b3244ed38.jpg

I know it isn't the best image, but Fluttershy is Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 11

img-3647016-1-simply_fluttershy_by_ajvl-

Fluttershy looks so good in this one, props to the artist.  :wub:

I love that artist, notice the watermark in the bottom left? Its his art that I use in my album art and signature (With his permission of course)

• Brohoof 5

I found this on my dA watch recently. That's one good smile of fluttershy there (or fluttershy approves)

I thought it was so luvable when I saw it. :yay:   I adore how shes dancing when she's making that face! ITS TOO CUTE!!!!  :squee:  :blush:

• Brohoof 4

I love that artist, notice the watermark in the bottom left? Its his art that I use in my album art and signature (With his permission of course)

I can never tell if ts paint or something else, is there an easy way to tell?

• Brohoof 5

I found this on my dA watch recently. That's one good smile of fluttershy there (or fluttershy approves)

So f***ing cute it should be illegal. But it's better for it to stay legal.  :wub:

• Brohoof 5

Now if you want a real good one, here you go.

img-3648882-1-fluttershy_by_thenaro-d3oq

I was like, that's too much of a smile there.

I imagine if someone did a Fluttershy crossover with LoZ: MM like if she was the great fairy of kindness (or something like that)

• Brohoof 4